Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Boobs are your friends      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PhatFat the WaterRat
Msg: 101
Boobs are your friendsPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

we all have that one great bra and blouse combo that you wear when you need to be 'heard'.

we do? apparently my blouse/bra combinations aren't even talking let alone screaming loud enough....... sort of like "if a tree falls in a forest.........."
 mrchicken
Msg: 102
Boobs are your friends
Posted: 1/18/2009 3:50:31 AM
Yes, boobs are nice, all shapes and sizes. If given the oppertunity to really get to know them well I actually give them each names. They do come in pairs, but they are clearly both individual s. Some of the names I have given boobs include: Mopsy and flopsy, Wayne and Shuster, Mutt and Jeff, things like that, but my overall favorite pair of all time was tweedle dee, and tweedle dum, what a pair. Let me tell you I enjoyed those two: handling them, watching the way they moved well you get the idea. Yes boobs are our friends.
 mo-mo
Msg: 103
Boobs are your friends
Posted: 1/21/2009 11:38:48 AM
My" friends" are feeling a little down lately...they are in great need of a lift !
 Entzauberung
Msg: 104
Boobs are your friends
Posted: 6/17/2009 2:29:34 PM
^^^
If your new photo is any indication you and your friends are very happy!

Well done mo-mo. You rock!
 CuriusGeorge09
Msg: 105
Boobs are your friends
Posted: 6/19/2009 12:46:41 AM
mmmm nothin beats lickable nipples !
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Boobs are your friends