Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Late Night Booty Calls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sweet_Mango1
Msg: 26
Late Night Booty CallsPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^^^
Am I seeing things? Is that you edjoecnd.... i checked the date.....whats goin on?

Come on now you know you've messaged people before for booty calls.....
 haywiresue
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 7:16:43 AM
Lou syfur - in answer to your post - there is nothing wroing with someone looking for booty. I just wish there was a separate online place in POF for them - like the home shopping network on TV - for people to do their booty shopping away from other who want to surf the forums, chat with friends and others who arent interested in booty calls. I dont find it humours or enjoyable when the men are relentless after being told not interested, or act stupid or rude due to drinking or drugs.

There should not be one person on this site that has had to disable their IM because of this topic. The powers that be should be checking and monitoring this type of activity, that restrict enjoyment for some POF users - instead of suspending people who add to the enjoyment of all with playful banter and cute/funny one liners in the forums and impose word restrictions. Not saying the mods were unfair with some, but it has gone overboard on the mods end - just like some of the users.

About technical problems or having to leave abruptly - I have had that happen and I have private messaged the person I was talking to and let them know what happened. That is common courtesy. Expected to be treated with respect is not a sign of insecurity as another post suggested.
 Nanner Nanner
Msg: 28
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 7:27:22 AM

I just wish there was a separate online place in POF for them

All users have the option to select a "looking for" field. And all users have the option to block users looking for things unlike themselves. You also have the option to block users who have messaged others looking for "intimate encounters".

like the home shopping network on TV - for people to do their booty shopping away from other who want to surf the forums, chat with friends and others who arent interested in booty calls

Who are we to say that those looking for booty calls can not come on POF to surf the forums and chat with friends. POF is a free site.

If you have issues with being im'd or mailed by someone seeking intimate encounters, the option is there to join a paid site instead. Because it is a paid site, people not seeking the same type of relationship as you are less likely to spend the money to contact you.
 haywiresue
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 7:54:05 AM
Youdunno - chill a little bit - that stick is pointy.

I think you missed the point. I did not say I wanted the users moved - I said it was "MY OPINION" that there be a place for online booty shopping (like the home shopping network on tv) to partake in that activity. The blocks are good and that was never an issues. If a guy has a profile that says anything other than intimate encounters - he wont be blocked.

If you quote me use the entire quote and respond to my entire thought - not just a fragment that can be manipulated. I welcome intellegent disagreement.

I started this tread to see if anyone else had experienced what I had experienced and as a topic of interest - find out their thoughts and find out how they handled it and/or how it made them feel. In addition this topic can be extremely funny with the usualy band of characters who frequenhtly provide comedy relief.

I am a big girl and I am wearing my big girl panties and have no problem handling myself or dealing with men online looking for late nite booty calls because no one would take them home from the bar. Wow, now isnt that a yummy thought, a man who was turned down in a bar by drunk women, needing to hide behind a computer to find someone to take them in. If they are that drunk or stupid - they probably wouldnt be able to raise the flagpole anyway. Boy makes me want to stand in line for that looser.

Yes I could use a paid site and that was never an issue, but thanks for your suggestion. I am happy in the pond with the nice fishies, so I will stay for a while. And thanks also, for your concern about people contacting me. FYI - I'm doing quite well with the men here. I have met and dated some very nice ones - and I wish the same for you.

All the best.
 Nanner Nanner
Msg: 30
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 8:01:20 AM
Was simply trying to make some suggestions that woud elimate your problem rather than turning off the im.

I think you missed the point. I did not say I wanted the users moved - I said it was "MY OPINION" that there be a place for online booty shopping (like the home shopping network on tv) to partake in that activity. The blocks are good and that was never an issues. If a guy has a profile that says anything other than intimate encounters - he wont be blocked.

You have the option to block every "looking for" field as well as turning on the "block users who have messaged others looking for an intimate encounter.

May not get rid of all the players, but it will sure get rid of a lot of them.
 Srooc
Msg: 31
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 8:05:18 AM

I am a big girl and I am wearing my big girl panties

Wow, now isnt that a yummy thought

the point

I welcome

late nite booty calls

hahahahahahahahahahaha....jk

If you quote me use

use

just a fragment that can be manipulated

comedy relief
^^^^^^^^^^^^
 haywiresue
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 8:18:21 AM
Nanner Nanner - thanks for the clarity. I have blocked some users, but I would prefer people act like adults - whats that old saying "its always fun till somebody looses an eye"

Sroocmi - you are a bad boy - but I opened the door on that one..........LMAO right out of my sexy lacy big girl underwear............
 twoshadows
Msg: 33
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 8:42:21 AM
I'm still waiting for my 1st online booty call. I'm not one to make them.

Back when I used telephone dating services I got a few from women I'd met. I had a couple "FWB's" so I made a few late night calls when I was in the city,but I'd never proposition someone I didn't know or had just met online.
 edjoecdn
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:18:31 AM
Speaking about booty calls....... hey sweet mango...

When are you gonna come by and pick up the "shoes" you left here the last time you ...ummmm "visited" HEE hEE hee ....???

Asfor the topic.... facts of life here on pof... it's free and it has features like IM and free mails... each can be "used" for a variety of things / topics. Could be for pleasant chat ..could be for really nasty / sexual cyber sex** ( *- kinda hard to get hard with most of the words being ***** slow and deep and I want to **** your ******....) ??? Its more of a jeapordy game then any pure enjoyment.. opps did i just give it up..?

Disclaimer: these are not my opinions but that of my evil twin edjoekokanee... lol. Honest I'm nothing but a pure little . But angels can't just live off philly cream cheese alone ..we need some "meat" one in a while to keep the wings strong...
 Gypsy67
Msg: 35
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:20:15 AM
Edjoe, I have a question...do you proof read before you post? Seriously, the posts you do are whacked man!
 haywiresue
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:34:23 AM
Gypsy67 another customer for the Edjoe to English Dictionary Talk to Full of Sparks there might be a group rate - lol
 edjoecdn
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:40:43 AM
GYPSY,.... not to turn this into a discussion / chat ... for ....that is against the rules.....

Whacked, warped, off balance.... yes proof read for correct spacings and punctuation and spelling.... I try..

ask around... I talk exactly like i type...

now back to bootie calls..... seriously I don't "do " them. ( mango was an exception .. she was so forcefull and assertive... I still have duct tape glue on the .... geeze I allmost spilled the beans...j/k dear ) .... lol

Nope when I "sleep" with someone.. there has to be something more there ..or at least a chance of something more. It's called intimacy for a reason... some can and do just "throw" thier "unplucked beaver" around for any and all to pet... ( wing nite j/k ) others actually "pluck it' and save it for .... someone special.

Sure i have physical needs but I also have quality control, standards and emotional health to worry about. I'm a passionate lover... you want mokey love... go to the zoo..!!! Well okay a couple of tequilla and I'm all and I'll you... lol
 Gypsy67
Msg: 38
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:41:01 AM
Nope, I don't think I should have to buy a dictionary to read posts in here and I would love to just skip them over, but they seem to be in every damn thread!!!!! Kinda reminds me of that commercial for Kibbles and Bits, there is the calm, normal Bulldog and then the little Terrier jumping up and down saying look at me look at me...rotflmfao!

As for late night booty calls, I tried that on Saturday...apparently it may have worked if they lived in Winnipeg....lmao!!
 SmilingOne
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 10:42:26 AM
I've been messaged more times than I'd like to count for booty. The best one , was from a guy who said on his profile he was 40, but his pic made him look 80.
Needless to say, we didn't hook up. Nor did I hook up with any of the others. If I wanted a quick lay, I'd go to the bar and pick up some piece of meat for the night and be done with it. I don't need to come here for that crap.
 Sweet_Mango1
Msg: 40
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 12:03:25 PM
mango was an exception .. she was so forcefull and assertive... I still have duct tape glue on the .... geeze I allmost spilled the beans...j/k dear

hey you're gonna ruin my reputation of being sweet, innocent andy shy......

you wish i left my shoes there...... i would actually have had to attened your place to do that.....
 timmins911
Msg: 41
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 4:25:20 PM
Hmmm....late night booty calls?? Never had to worry about that.......I wouldn't be sleeping with anyone I had only meet online. Let's be careful out there, K?
 B. Diva
Msg: 42
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 9:56:57 PM
Timmins911 - never say never!

If you had seen the webcam pic of my "intelligence and impeccable wit" you'd be on the next plane!

Seriously (for a nanosecond) I've just been really hurt by a guy who I thought valued me as a friend as well as for all my ample....attributes. On three different occasions I changed my plans to rush over to his place when he called - this was a serious novelty for me - I was fifty, fat, and this guy thought I was HOT!!!

Recently I was starting to feel like a piece of meat (I'm sure you guys have that feeling ALL THE TIME the way we women just use you up and throw you away - as if!) but when I really needed a friend he came through for me. He had even introduced me to his best friend and gone out at great length about what a "wonderful woman" I am - in front of a witness!!!

Anyway he has not been seen or heard from in weeks. Emails are not answered, calls are not returned, and I'm hurting pretty badly. I certainly learned my lesson with this one! I knew, since he's 12 years younger, that it was very unlikely to be any kind of long-term thing but I hoped I'd have him around until either I got a real "boyfriend" or he hit the age when guys decide they want babies of their own, cause I couldn't give him that (without expensive and risky medical intervention anyway).

The stupid and petty part of all this is that as much as I'll miss those occasional nights in his bed - I never got to go the cottage and enjoy the sauna!!!
 spellingbee
Msg: 43
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 10:46:42 PM
Aaaaaaaand back on topic now...

HAVE YOU BEEN APPROACHED FOR A LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL? often

HAVE YOU EVER APPROACHED ANYONE FOR A LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL? never

IF YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE BOOTY CALL WHAT DID YOU RESPOND WITH OR HOW DID YOU HANDLE THE SITUATION?

First I prompt them to tell me about their aspirations for the evening, and get them to explore their motivation and agenda for seeking sex online with strangers. The bullshitters start to get scared off at this point... especially if you start throwing out STI stats. It's drama they seek, not local chlamydia rates, so it's a great way of sorting out the triflers.

Now here's where you get a vibe for who's offering an exchange of goods and services. I don't mess with them because they are often people who are in great pain. A non-confrontational way to deal with them is to tell them you're broke... they'll move on. It's cash they want... no games... it's that simple.

The few left standing at this point get my patented "so exactly what problem gets fixed by you sticking your d!ck into strange pu$$y?" line of interrogation. That shuts them up pretty quick. If they persist, I get all Freudian on their asses. No one makes it past Freud... it's pretty dull stuff.

(WE DONT WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DID OR WHAT YOU DID - LETS KEEP THAT PERSONAL)

Oooooh... now you see, I'm of mixed minds on this.

Re: WE DONT WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DID OR WHAT YOU DID - and yet I think that they would probably be the more interesting stories.

Re: LETS KEEP THAT PERSONAL - I'm all for it. And that includes feeling the same way about people sharing their private emails in a public forum. Not only do I think it's an appalling invasion of privacy, I'm just simply not interested in anyone's personal business.

We learn by sharing our stories. I can dig it. And I trust in people's capacity to share their experiences without sharing the intimate details.

Actually, I'm counting on that... as I would never be in a relationship with someone who I knew would make public the details of our personal correspondence and private lives. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I think that's just disrespectful and undignified and I won't have any of it.
 hank chinaski
Msg: 44
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 11:04:49 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

(assume Beavis and Butthead voice) hunh hunh.....smart chicks are hot.
 ~Emerald~
Msg: 45
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/11/2006 11:07:02 PM
the only booty call I get at this time of night, comes from my butt - I call them "fluff monsters"

amber187
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 12/13/2006 9:23:29 PM
the worst was i got a phone call by someone i didnt know but i guess this chick gave out my number and this guy wanted to hook up with me because she said i had a big chest i told him off
 C*B*G
Msg: 47
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:01:09 PM
No one is released from jail late at night.
 Nanner Nanner
Msg: 48
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 8/27/2007 7:05:36 PM
^^^It's a shame too, cause a lot more people here might be getting laid if they were.
 Traditional Woman
Msg: 49
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 8/28/2007 2:43:21 PM
OK.............I wassss gonna say I was in, but this is completely different then what I thought!
 printer2
Msg: 50
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 8/28/2007 4:51:16 PM
Oh don’t be so hard on the guy, he probably had some other business in hand that he had to take care of and did not have the bandwidth on his internet connection. Situations like that can get rather messy.

HAVE YOU BEEN APPROACHED FOR A LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL?
HAVE YOU EVER APPROACHED ANYONE FOR A LATE NIGHT BOOTY CALL?
IF YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED THE BOOTY CALL (WE DONT WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DID OR WHAT YOU DID - LETS KEEP THAT PERSONAL) WHAT DID YOU RESPOND WITH OR HOW DID YOU HANDLE THE SITUATION?

Hot stud like me? Of course, all the time.
Yeah right. I am having a hard enough time falling asleep by myself.
Damn! No booty calls tonight either!

Personally, I wish there was a menu item called "ONLINE NOW FOR BOOTY CALLS" and all the people wanting to get laid could collectively shop.

Probably just turn into a pay-for-play service.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Late Night Booty Calls