Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Late Night Booty Calls      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sgin
Msg: 101
Late Night Booty CallsPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Rare.....but I got one and gave her this response : Great, my wife is out of town and the house is an f'n mess, c'mon over and we can do the booty, then you can help me clean this place up.......oddly enuff, she disappeared.
Take em with a grain o salt, and knowing somebody want's yer booty isn't so bad.....is it ?
 Inwpg
Msg: 102
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 11/2/2011 6:55:11 PM
I wish I would get a late night booty call.
 LadyPhoenix1965
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 11/8/2011 5:50:38 PM
Me too... Not that I'd answer the call, but getting one would be such an ego boost!

To the original author (although this began six years ago): OMGosh!! YOU were the one that was rude!

Lighten up people; no wonder the guys on here are so jaded. Do ALL of the women on here react so harshly??
 Inwpg
Msg: 104
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 11/10/2011 6:18:15 PM
Yes they do!!! hahahaha.
 88Steve
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:57:17 PM
@ Pheonix: Yes, they are very hostile towards the thought. Even when they have their body's on display in their profile pictures, they're just plain hypocrites

BTW, such booty calls are usualy fake. In most cases that I've found is that there some add agency or site that has a 'subscribe now for $$$/month for a get laid membershi' blah blah blah LAME!

Chance that it is genuine.... caution the fungus!
 MaggieMay319
Msg: 106
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/7/2012 10:52:45 AM
I don't quite understand the thought processes behind seeing a profile that says "long term/looking for a relationship" and offering casual sex. Don't they realize they're increasing their chances of getting rejected? I can see, rejection isn't 100% guaranteed, but it's more likely than if they'd stick to like-minded people. I have gotten messaged by more guys looking for NSA "fun" than serious men, which is sad. But, every woman goes through this, so why should I be an exception....men are dogs, lol! I know, only because there are some women out here who indulge them....eesh!
 edjoecdn
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/7/2012 7:03:29 PM
lol,.... "woof woof" is part of the male psyche... men love physical intimacy often in a more primal manner then most women.

But I have met a few that rival "the boys".... and let me tell you .... WOW ! Assertive aggressive and down with almost anything.... ( had a few new experiences... some not to my licking... I mean liking ) ...
People have moods, when the mood strikes the moral may take a back seat.... but do I want a relationship based only on sex and WILD THING ? hell no...

I've found bootie calls lead to either feelings being hurt or expectations that aren't met... IMHO
 MaggieMay319
Msg: 108
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/8/2012 8:01:41 PM
I agree with your last statement edjoecdn. Which is why these hookups are best avoided...at least by me.
 edjoecdn
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:29:44 PM
While we all want "that" spark, it's soooo very much more complicated now a days. We all have schedules, demands made on us, responsibilities, .. then there are our moods and of course if you've been touched by love....Well it's like trying chocolate for the first time....

Personally, I have this whole passionate side....and I am considerate & affectionate and apparently some women have never had a passionate lover.... thus the ... and even a stalker once...

But we're all adults... and opening that whole other side....( ) is very, very pleasurable...
 Angellipz16
Msg: 110
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/17/2012 9:56:47 PM
How about the ones that message you cause they like your profile and pics .. you send msgs back & forth .. do the IM on here and you both hit it off ... he says he really likes you and would like to make plans to take you to dinner sometime .. but would like to meet for coffee sunday evening and will msg you here and arrange a time .. then you sit and wait to hear from him .. then to find out he's gone and closed his account without so much as a goodbye or sorry I've changed my mind ... what is it with guys who make the first move ... show interest .. send msgs back & forth or you talk on the phone ..or whatever ... then out of the blue you never hear another word .... are most men really that coldhearted ???? Be a man and have the common courtesy to say "I've had 2nd thoughts" or "sorry I don't think this is what I want right now" ..... we all have feelings.
 foranewseason
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/20/2012 4:54:18 PM
who cares?
get over it
 edjoecdn
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/21/2012 7:16:05 PM
LOL.... ( see above)... " nice" ..
But honestly .... anything from "his wife" to found a woman on FRIDAY nite so he went and closed his account and may be living happily ever after ?
 foranewseason
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/24/2012 11:13:21 AM
I wasn't referring to the previous comments above me. I was more referring to the very first person who started this thread 5 years ago.

But then, now that I've read the commentor before me...ya, repeat and rinse.
 haywiresue
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/24/2012 7:09:34 PM
OMG, I cant believe this ancient thread has been resurected after 6 years, some people are way 2 funny, and lack imagination.

Msg 103 - YUP I'm the one, and too bad you thought I was rude. I guess I didn't explain myself well enough for some on here who had responded. I created the thread to share funny stories.

Msg 113 -
Who cared - obviously everyone who responded.
Get Over It - There was nothing to get over. I only used that experience to create a thread that might be amusing with others who had similar experiences.
 foranewseason
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Late Night Booty Calls
Posted: 1/28/2012 1:53:39 AM
You overdo amusement as suggested by the moving icon. Can't take this seriously.
Although I'm amused at the pretense.
She starts a topic wanting people to reply and then laughs or ridicules when people reply to her rendition of the alleged experience.
I don't care for or about the sympathy seeking original post and said so. We all put up with the distasteful from being here.

But kudos to you anyway for trying to get some dialogue going. This is something found in want with many at this place. But it was good, regardless of how we may have wanted things to turn out. Got some people talking.
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Late Night Booty Calls