Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex with pregnant women      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 webwanderer
Msg: 76
sex with pregnant womenPage 4 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Been there done that it was fun i'd do it ag
 steph2468
Msg: 77
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/7/2006 9:36:47 PM
I had sex with my man the whole 9 months of my pregnacy and it was fine, a little awkward with a big belly in the way but still fun!!! not a whole lot after the first month or 2 she was born cause well.......you know.........gotta heal and all!!
 vahbsc
Msg: 78
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/7/2006 9:45:39 PM
everyone i known has done it millions of times and all my friends are sluts. nothings gonna happen unless you have like a practical joke sized penis. like over 10 inches. cuz i know people that are up on that size. all my guy friends slogan is "pregnant pu$$y is the best pu$$y"
 40yovirgin
Msg: 79
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/7/2006 10:07:30 PM
Ahh Forget that, Momma sez it's my Dad's falt for all the knots on my head!
 djnick
Msg: 80
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/12/2006 11:12:59 PM
it was great... and as mentioned you do have to be a bit creative with posistions but its all good
 rockfaninblack
Msg: 81
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/13/2006 8:57:30 AM
nope,not a good idea at least to me,****ing another guy's pregnant wife/g/f ain't my thing
 i_m_cdn_grl
Msg: 82
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 8/13/2006 10:32:58 AM
I REALLY hope OP means having sex with a woman who is pregnant with HIS kid!!! If you're pregnant and having sex with someone other than babydaddy...well....can someone say ... no name calling from me!!!! EEEEEWWWWWWWW~!!!!!!!!!

And yes it is perfectly safe to have sex while you're pregnant!!! (unless told otherwise by your OB/GYN)
 Caramale916
Msg: 83
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/9/2007 11:10:19 PM
yeah me and my gf have sexxx and her boobs got a lot bigger and shes a beast she is a lot more aggressive now though is she supposed to get inbetween my legs?
 Soultreker
Msg: 84
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 3/10/2007 12:19:29 AM
I think a woman who is pregnant is horribly sexy.
But then again, I know that a woman is the most beautiful creation ever made!
 SouthEastSweetheart
Msg: 85
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 7/24/2008 11:38:33 PM
Nope didnt have sex until 5 mnths AFTER
 windloverr
Msg: 86
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 7/25/2008 12:00:32 AM
Sex when pregnant is safe until her water breaks; up until then there are no "safety" issues. The baby will not be hurt. Period. The only issues are comfort and access. Some couples find it extremely sexy; and it is not uncommon for a couple to have sex immediately before they leave for the hospital. Once her water breaks there are infection issues; before that everything is fair game.
 voodooguru
Msg: 87
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 1:05:56 PM
Yeah, a few of my friends have told me they were having sex when the water broke.

I've never had sex with a pregnant woman... at least none that I'm aware of. Can't imagine it would be *that* different though.
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 88
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:29:15 PM

Have any of u guys had sex with a pregnant women?

Ladies did u have sex when u were pregnant and it was showing?

is it safe?

matt

LOL...this chat came up between a buddy and I just the other night.

Yes it's safe, but she has to be a willing partner, and some women while preggers will just NOT want you touching them in any way at all...so you're on hands for the next 9 months. Others have a sexual explosion, and you'll be dehydrated and seeking medical attention within a few weeks (if you're lucky heh). According to my buddy, it's hit or miss.

According to another buddy, he was kinda hit or miss too with his oft preggers wife. He took advantage of it while it was offered, but this was spotty at best.

Having no kids, and not ever having had sex with a pregnant women, I still chimed in on the chat. There was a time when I looked at a pregnant women and was disgusted to think of going near her if the situation arose. To me at the time, it was just not worth it. But things change, and I realized that there's a lot to be said for having sex with your pregnant mate. Of those that do or did participate, they say it's the best sex they ever had (when they had it). Sometimes creativity had to be employed due to size, but nothing that couldn't be overcome. Besides, she's already pregnant, no chance of gettin' her pregnant again lol.

I ever remember shortly after Knocked Up came out, I had a chance to speak with some girlfriends who blasted the part where he was afraid to have sex with her when she was pregnant, citing head trauma or whatever his reasons were lol. A few of them said it was just about the most absurd thing they've seen, and some went as far as to say that they had their SO of the time use excuses similar to his from the movie. Again, it'll be pretty much hit and miss for most.

I'm actually looking forward to experiencing it myself for the first time, when it happens. Just because she's pregnant, won't mean I'll want her any less, I'll just possibly have to get more creative about how we do it. If she's willing, I'll be game for it, absolutely.

But not everyone is wired the same way, right?

TOwoman1
Msg: 89
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 2:33:27 PM
[Once her water breaks there are infection issues]The other infection issue is STIs. If her partner has a history of cold sores, no oral sex in the last trimester, please (assuming she does not already have HSV-1 on the genitals) . If either of you steps outside the relationship and does not use a condom, she could get a number of STIs that can affect the fetus in the womb or the baby during delivery. Other than that, I agree with the other posters - safe as long as there are no medical problems; fun as along as both are into it.
 jackster121
Msg: 90
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 3:54:25 PM
Oh, yeah it is safe and fantastic. The boobs get bigger and pregnant women are horny. Hell , they know they can't get pregnant. Twoard the 7,8, or 9th month doggie is the only way. but DAMN....
 likessexyfun
Msg: 91
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 4:20:12 PM
Yes, dammit, we're forced into doggy style - what's not to like??!
 CaliStevo
Msg: 92
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 4:40:23 PM
Yep! 1st kid (daughter) ex wanted it 24/7 right up til delivery date. Woof Woof
2nd (son) It was "Don't you touch me!, Don't you even LOOK at me like you want some!"

That was plain rude! ..........Did delivery room thing with daughter being born. NEVER AGAIN! ........lol I was called names, even I'd never had heard before!
Son being born, I sent both our mom's in to deal with it LOL
 dolorez
Msg: 93
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 5:37:47 PM
When I was pregnant, I did had sex until two days before I had my child. It was ok for me to had sex for many reasons, 1- to have my child 2- I needed it 3- it was ok
 m_church
Msg: 94
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 5:40:01 PM

Have any of u guys had sex with a pregnant women?

Over the years I've had sex with 4 women who were pregnant... Mostly ex-G/Fs who I was still friends with...
It's definately different, but nothing special... As for dangerous, well, let's just say you might have to adjust positions etc for comfort... none of the women I was with had any issues with difficult pregnancies so it was not a problem...
On the bright side, you know you can't get them pregnant...
 m_church
Msg: 95
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 5:41:57 PM

safe as long as there are no medical problems; fun as along as both are into it.

It can also be a big self-esteem booster for some women. One woman told me she felt fat and bloated and undesirable. Having sex made her feel appreciated and desired again...
 SteveinHP
Msg: 96
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 5:41:58 PM
Someone loves pregnant women...second thread on it today....

When women are pregnant they radiate. They just have this glow about them. They are very sexy. I have had sex with pregnant women, who were not mothers to my children. It was beautiful. Plus with their hormones going wacky, they are extra horny...
 Louder than Love
Msg: 97
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/25/2008 8:00:49 PM
My Ex was a freak when she was pregnant....Pregnant Girls
 DAVE632
Msg: 98
view profile
History
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/27/2008 7:48:41 PM
I posted this on my TRY THIS thread on LITEROTICA many moons ago. Several women blasted me for it but then it turned out they were talking about regular sex/clitoral orgasms and even their OBE/GYNs didn't know WTF they were talking about when the type of vaginal contraction discussion came up.

AGAIN ...regular sex during pregnancy - GOOD (if careful and no complications) . GSPOT orgasms during pregnancy .... BAD ... do NOT do this.

WARNING WARNING WARNING
SILVERBULLET asks: so will this work and still be the same if you are pregnant.......really really pregnant?

[BOLD] DO NOT DO THIS!! [BOLD/]

My suggestion and you should check with your doctor anyway but my advice and I offer this in the STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS is DO NOT NOT NOT DO THIS (the GSPOT TECHNIQUE) ON ANYBODY WHO IS PREGNANT !!! That includes a little bit pregnant or a LOT. DO NOT DO THIS!!

If you've read the threads you'll know that the G&ASpot orgasms are a series of PUSH OUT muscle spasms NOT like clitoral orgasms which are suck in contractions and from everything I've seen and heard NOT nearly with the muscle intensity as a GSpot muscle contraction.

I BELIEVE that if you were to do this TECHNIQUE on a pregnant woman she could / might / likely deliver. Unless you are two days from a normal delivery you may kill your baby.

To be honest I never considered the possibility that anybody would try deep vaginal or hard poking during pregnancy. Doctors warn AGAINST rough intercourse during pregnancy and the G&ASpot TECHNIQUE is rough but the main thing is the TYPE of MUSCLE CONTRACTIONS. G-GASMS mimic the birth contractions and could initiate a delivery.

Stick to stimulating her clit and normal intercourse during pregnancy. I'm NOT a doctor but to me this is just plain COMMON SENSE !!!
 TakeMeTheWayIAm
Msg: 99
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/27/2008 8:34:45 PM

illnevertell: "actually, wizard...research studies haves shown that the baby does like it."

The baby was probably annoyed by the "microphone" in his/her face during the interview.
 actualizing
Msg: 100
sex with pregnant women
Posted: 9/27/2008 8:40:09 PM
I had two babies at home and was followed by a midwife and a doctor. They both said sex is great and even helps get that lovin' feeling moving things along. How can it be bad for the baby? It just doesn't make logical sense. Spread the love.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > sex with pregnant women