Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > Okay, I finally won the lottery. What should I do with the money?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cute6
Msg: 51
Okay, I finally won the lottery. What should I do with the money?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I won the lotto for real.But how many things can I buy for a dollar.
 mba07
Msg: 52
Okay, I finally won the lottery. What should I do with the money?
Posted: 2/6/2007 10:44:44 AM
Buy the CD, that was smart (for now).

Take $1000 from the remaining million and go to a bookstore and buy every book on investing (real estate, stocks, bonds, etc.) you can find. Hire a good accountant/ certified financial planner. Get a good attorney that specializes in real estate law. Invest the all the money in real estate. Turn the 1,000,000 cash into $10-20 million in real estate investments (5-10% down). Trade the properties up in value for the next 20 years and cash out at $200,000,000. Donate half to a charity you control and set up the other half in a foundation for your family members that will give the next four generations capital for a business so they can invest in the communities they live in and hopefully repeat the cycle.

Or I will do it for you for a small management fee!
 nowiamme
Msg: 53
Posted: 2/6/2007 10:49:23 AM
Whoa, micro.....looks like you opened a can of worms!
 freenready4love
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/6/2007 1:20:03 PM
well to start off you need to think about that one your own if you won you shouldnt asked anybody what you should do bc now if you actually won ppl is going to be up your butt and if you lied about it ppl will kick you butt... if that was me and won i wouldnt tell a soul bc i dont want ppl to love me or like me for the money i have. so for you to so that you are looking for trouble even if you told the truth or lied. well i think you got the point. take care hope you didnt lie about all this...

Belinda
 Microchip
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/6/2007 2:00:12 PM

Whoa, micro.....looks like you opened a can of worms!

Worms.... that's it!!!! I'll by a hundred thousand cans of WORMS!!!! And a can opener. Thanks Ruthie!

Where do you go to buy that many worms, and what kind of can opener do you suggest? Do they have them at Walmart?
 S_sweet
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/6/2007 5:39:13 PM
micro and where are you going to keep all these worms?I know in your refrig you know the one that the light never goes out when you shut the door.the worm might like that they can have lots of light to play in lol.
 roxie0605
Msg: 57
Posted: 2/6/2007 6:23:22 PM
sorry but if was me that won i would fix up my home, and give it to a family that needed it. and build my own home with lots of bedrooms ,and BATHROOMS, I have taken allot of children mostly in there teens, and kept them until they went to collage i worked 2 and three jobs just to keep them so they wouldn't hafto live in the torments that they were living in. everyone wants new born children, but what about the ones that are in there teens! no one wants them. if you show them that you care you got a good human bean I never went to collage my spelling is way off but the children that i took care of are good and well some became teachers, some social workers, I love them all sometimes you hafto invest in others after my devoice I raised 5 other children not much of a social life but they were worth it. my home that I bought is in bad shape but it will be a home for who needs it new years day this year i took in to boy's 13 and 16teen they were being abused by there father and now there mother has them. and i told the oldest one to keep my key if they needed some place to be safe.
 Microchip
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/6/2007 6:59:21 PM

micro and where are you going to keep all these worms?

Well, I gave this a lot of thought. I decided that after I buy these worms, I will SHARE them! Pony said she wanted a few. She was going to fry them up and pretend they were noodles.

Artsy said she wanted some, too, so she could mount them on a display board, and maybe even paint them some cutesy girly colors, like pink.

And I think Carrie wanted some to put in her Arugula salad.

And Carol (Martha Rose) wanted some so her cats could play with them. So you see, I have figured out a good use for some of this money already! That was a great idea that Ruthie had, to buy some cans of worms!

I'm still working on figuring out this light thing, tho...

If I can get some of those worms that GLOW in the dark, I could put some in my fridge, right?
 S_sweet
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/7/2007 5:22:27 AM
micro wow glow in the dark worms.I could use some of them for night fishing i'll take some of them.I think it would be so cool to be able to see the worm when you put it on the hook at night.lol maybe we should start a business (glow in the dark worms for night fishers) sounds good to me.
 ICanDance24
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/7/2007 9:18:38 AM
not too sure, but I doubt worms have eyes,
so get lotsa fridges that don't have lights in 'em, you'll be able to afford more worms, Oh
and the best thing for worms is sauteed in butter with garlic
 ARTSYLADEE
Msg: 61
Posted: 2/7/2007 9:49:33 AM
Okay Micro! I'll take those worms and drop them into paint, then they can create worm art. Would kind of look like Jackson Pollock!

Everyone's also forgetting about the best way to digest worms- Pickled in tequila!
 oldfarmboy
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/7/2007 11:11:32 AM
Ah Artsy that reminds me of my younger days.....1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor..

Hey Micro, I could use some worms, got this bald spot on the back of my head....
 chelsea4fun
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/7/2007 12:02:21 PM
I went to Culinary School for one year. All I got out of it was a year of mental torture from all the teenagers who's parents were paying for it and wasting my time. I borrowed $50,000. I haven't been able to make the $500+ per month payment, so I have been using my forbearance time. Each 6 months that I go into forbearance it costs me $100 and $1,800 in accrued interest that they capitalize on to the balance at the end of the 6 month period. This has currently brought my payment to $570 per month. Do you know any 24 year old female that can afford and apartment, utilities, food, gas in her car, her car, car insurance, AND $570 per month for the student loan? IF I could make the payment, on time, every month...it would take me until I'm 48 years old, and I would have paid back $150,000 to them. For one year of school, and an associates degree? I could be buying 2 nice homes for that amount of money.

So...wanna give me some? Ha, ha. I'm only kidding. You probably get a million sob stories a day just like this. I'm not a child anymore, but I did try to "better" myself by going to school and getting a degree, only to have it bite me in the ass. I do go to bed hungry.
 sungoddness
Msg: 64
Posted: 8/24/2008 3:43:41 PM
dont know what to do??? hey send some here !! roll around naked in it !! go on a trip so
somewhere
 sungoddness
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/24/2008 3:44:11 PM
dont know what to do??? hey send some here !! roll around naked in it !! go on a trip so
somewhere
 Microchip
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:25:26 PM
I did roll around naked on it. All I got was stinky. Twasn't much fun.

I did go on a trip, too. I went to DesMoines, but nobody was home, so I came back.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > Okay, I finally won the lottery. What should I do with the money?