Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > where have all the nylons gone      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ubkobalt
Msg: 26
where have all the nylons gonePage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I support the lack of them.

The more bare flesh you can show, the better. I don't want any more barriers than are already there.

Fishnets on the otherhand....
 jardinero
Msg: 27
where have all the nylons gone
Posted: 1/11/2007 5:35:00 AM
All the nylons 'ran' away
 jumpupnkissme
Msg: 28
Posted: 1/11/2007 5:42:48 AM
Nylons should be left for the bank robbers... now a pair of stockings with the seam up the back and high heels??? That would make me feel sexy.
 Kelly747
Msg: 29
Posted: 1/11/2007 5:55:53 AM
i really like nylons. seamed ones are the best, and can make an outfit look really interesting.
 baseball fanatic
Msg: 30
Posted: 1/11/2007 8:46:02 PM
There's a time and a place for nylons. I personally prefer bare legs, soft and smooth especially when nicely tanned. Don't have to worry about snags when a guy is rubbing your leg.
 MariaChristina
Msg: 31
Posted: 1/18/2007 7:29:32 PM
Lace top stay ups, garters of ALL colours, stockings with seams, fishnets, fancy dancy patterns and rhinestone artwork? YEAH- WOO HOOO!...but Sharon Stone/Brittney Spears under the mini at least 'once' in a while ... yuummmmmmy.

MariaChristina
 indiapalms
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/7/2007 6:48:13 AM
not enough ladies wearing them anymore!!
 Paprikash!
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:41:06 AM
If you want to seem totally anachronistic, then, by all means..wear your nylons. I took a long time to adjust to the idea of no nylons, because when I was in school, only the total skanks didn't wear hose. Now it is not only acceptable, it is the norm. It is defintely freeing. In the colder weather, panty hose are still nice to kep your legs warmer. :) If I knew a guy really enjoyed them, I wouldn't mind wearing them, though.
 blowthedustout
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:42:45 AM
I got mine stuffed in a drawer and I take them out when I feel the need to wear them.
 Scottish Warrior
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:21:24 PM
I dont know but bring them back... I love the feel of a womans nylon clad legs... and they look nice too
 ClassyPetiteWoman
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:59:40 PM
Where have all the nylons gone? I have them all.. love wearing pantyhose -- they really accentuate your legs whether you're slim or a BBW, and if you take the time to choose the right type, they feel great. Saying they're a fashion faux pas (I don't believe a word of it) won't stop us women who enjoy showing our feminine side.

It's become a much too casual world.. It's interesting that the same women that swear pantyhose are uncomfortable .... will wear a thong !
 Cheerful_Trousers
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/7/2007 9:21:29 PM
The first time I came across a girl who wore nylons was such a turn on. She always dressed very female which was great because she was only 18 and most girls her age wear jeans and T shirts everywhere.
 vinny low
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2007 9:56:44 PM
i respect a womans desire to be comfortable so if she dont want to wear them..great but personally i think theyre hot...just something about them...they make her legs look so..sleak if thats the right word...and especially now a days when so many girls wear baggy jeans and bunny hugs...to see a young woman dressed like a "lady" its an unbelievable turn on.
 playful-kitten
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/8/2007 1:36:21 PM
The are to itchy for my likes. i prefer thigh high socks. besides with nylons, you cannt accidently flash someone
 CaughtUPeekin
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/8/2007 1:41:06 PM
Similarly, where have all the suits of armour gone???
 HRWild
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/8/2007 2:22:28 PM
I like pantyhose and/or leggings in the winter time when I am freezing even in a pair of slacks.
I do know plenty of men who like the feel of silky soft nylons.

I do not go out in a skirt or dress without either thigh-hi stockings or stockings with a garter belt or something with garters attached.

Most fashion for women are designed by men. I worked in the garment district for a while and this is so. So, the bare leg look this year (bound to change for next year), was created by men. I would much rather where something on my legs than have to shave virtually every day.
 §püngl䧧
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/8/2007 2:32:09 PM

Similarly, where have all the suits of armour gone???
hahaha that was killer!

If it meant a lot to a guy I was seeing, I could be coerced into wearing something feminine, and donning a pair of nylons for a few hours. In my regular daily work life though, steel toes wreak havoc on my nylons, so I've given them up!
 SweetItalian174
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2007 3:51:56 PM
For myself, I know a nice pair of pantyhose or stockings can make a girl with average looking legs look quite sexy. If you have sensational legs then you can do without them and look hot, but if not, I think they can help cover up some deficiencies. I have a big time leg and foot fetish, and I love to see a women all dressed up like that. I agree that women don't seem to want to get dressed up like they did 20 yrs. ago. They also don't seem to want to cook either. Women are just plain lazy anymore.
 **SisterOfNight**
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/8/2007 4:16:45 PM
I love wearing stockings/tights Plus, they come in all different shades and prints. Stripes are cool. They're fun and they do not bother my skin at all. I LOVE wearing fishnets as well
 eb3267
Msg: 45
Posted: 5/8/2007 5:26:55 PM
Screw nylons.. if a man I am dating wants nylon on my legs, he better like garters and thigh highs.. More comfortable and a hell of alot more sexy !!
 Ninki
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/8/2007 6:33:47 PM
knytsprite, who said you *have* to wear a bra with an underwire (they make bras without underwire, you know?), wear pantyhose under pants or slacks (who does that??), wear 3" heels and with pointed toes yet (!!!), or have your 'privates' waxed? Why are some women buying into all this nonsense?
I don't wear nylons of any type, because they make me uncomfortable, and at this stage in my life I want to be comfortable in my clothes. I have enough stress in my job, without adding to it with itchy, hot clothing. I wear long pants eight to ten months out of the year anyway, the rest of the time it's shorts.

Ninki
 vinny low
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2007 6:59:16 PM
i thought thigh highs were made of nylon?
 crashtestedok
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/8/2007 7:14:40 PM
I picked up my new GF at her house once and noticed she had leotards on. I couldn't help myself from teasing her about them. Once we were in the restaurant parking lot, I took them off her and thru them in a garbage bin:) She laughed so hard, I thought she'd piss herself, but didn't :(

Hate them. But they were fun that night.
 eb3267
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/9/2007 1:15:49 PM
LQQks at Vinnie..

Remembers when Nylons were considered Panty Hose !!
( full body bindings.. Eeeeekk)
 JumpingRaindrops
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/9/2007 1:28:57 PM
They're in my dresser drawer, waiting for someone to come along who can inspect my seams. I just hate it when my garter belt is askew....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > where have all the nylons gone