Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Canucks      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 26
CanucksPage 2 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Yay!~ We are comming back and gonna kick some wild Ass in the 3rd.
 punkoholic
Msg: 27
Canucks
Posted: 1/11/2007 9:19:31 PM
BOOO, I hate the Canucks. The only players I like on them are Henrik, Bieska, and Salo kind of. I hope Naslund goes on a slump again. I have a bet going, I said Hemsky would finish with more points at the end of the season. It's tied right now but Hemsky has less games played. I hope Nucks goes on a slide, I ahve more bets going. Oilers needs to finish ahead.

Also do any of you nucks fans go to games often? If so will you be at hte Oilers and Blue Jakcets game? They play them in late jan/early feb.
 _Saint
Msg: 28
Canucks
Posted: 1/11/2007 9:20:00 PM
You sure are. I think Luongo lost his jockstrap on that 5th goal.
 vaerstille
Msg: 29
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 2:17:21 AM
That was a pretty questionable 5th goal, however, it was a pretty questionable performance by the Cancucks all around. They definitely didn't deserve to win that game.
 ~Brook~
Msg: 30
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 10:06:06 AM
Touchy Touchy lol

The canucks are playing well........nazzy has to step it up :) If we can continue playing as a team we will make the playoff's. Winning the cup is a whole other story :)
 Dadian
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 10:36:44 AM
I am not a Canucks fan by any stretch but as Edmonton proved last year all you have to do is make the playoffs and then anything can happen. Based on the way the league is going anyone can win the cup.

I just wish they would go back to calling everything again. I have watched to many games where things that were called at the beginning of last year are let go again. It is slowly, and I mean slowly, falling back into the old clutch and grab hockey again.

Clutch and grab should be left for the bedroom not a hockey game.
 all about laughs
Msg: 32
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 11:13:58 AM

I just wish they would go back to calling everything again. I have watched to many games where things that were called at the beginning of last year are let go again. It is slowly, and I mean slowly, falling back into the old clutch and grab hockey again.

That will not allow the Oilers to win anymore games, it's their goaltending, it stinks...

As for the Cannot's

That was a big game for them to lose last night, you never want to lose a divisional game, and with that kind of performance at home... that was shameful...

It's going to be interesting in the second half, they are not a strong finishing team... they need to really dig deep if they plan on making the playoffs...
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 33
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 5:10:37 PM
To all you none Canucks Fans: Thats alright that the Canucks lost. You cannot win every game so its not a big deal. So all you guys who laugh and try to diss the Canucks because they lost..who cares!

There are more games to come they will win some and loose some but over all they are a great team and, will pick it up again!

Tomorrow January13

Leafs VS Canucks

4:30PM
 _Saint
Msg: 34
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 6:51:07 PM
^ Uhhh great team ? Newsflash sweetcheeks, This years Cannots are average at best.
 chuckie_
Msg: 35
Canucks
Posted: 1/12/2007 11:56:26 PM
as good as Luongo is he is not kippursof. that being said nucks seem to have the flames # this season. but a funny thing is going on. the nucks lack of goal scoring is just like what we had in calgary last season. the nucks lack to much in the scoring department, 4th worst in the nhl, and a minus on the gf vs ga part this season. if you think the nucks are a team that will go deep......well you might be right a northwest team always has a chance (flames and oilers prooved that) but really nucks fans should just enjoy that thenucks are doing way better then anyone thought this year.

go flames go
in sutter we trust
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 36
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:14:30 AM
Snakeemhard: I do agree with you in the fact that Luongo is not Kippursof. Kippursof is a great goaly but Luongo is awesome too. And yes they are lacking in the scoring area but, this year the Canucks are like a brand new team. They need the time to adjust. When you have new players that you are not used to playing with that is what is going to happen.

I did however, think the Canucks woudn't do as well as they are doing. They had lots of problems in the begining but, they've really proven themselves now and, they have shown that they can work as a team and, that they have started to really understand how each other plays. Every team will win and every team will loose its all part of the game!.
 _Saint
Msg: 37
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:22:16 AM
Top goalies playing right now in the league are

Brodeur
Kipprosoff
Luongo

I used to like Luongo until he signed with the Canucks. Keenan and his damn hard on for Bertuzzi.
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 38
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:28:28 AM
I agree with you Saint. They are all great goalies. I also like Turco though!
 _Saint
Msg: 39
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:31:26 AM
Turco is a great REGULAR SEASON goaltender.
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 40
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:35:54 AM
thats ok, hes still a great goalie!
 _Saint
Msg: 41
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:45:52 AM
overrated imo.
 _Saint
Msg: 42
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 1:46:44 AM
On a side note. Hasek's having a wicked season. Hopefully he doesn't get injured.
 all about laughs
Msg: 43
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 7:18:25 AM
Vancouver is just not physical enough... too many "fancy boys" on that team... when it comes to the playoffs you need players that are going to be able to dig deep, bring there lunch boxes to the game and really work for it... having fire power means nothing, you need the desire... Vancouver just does not have those grinding forwards... Same with Ottawa, good teams in regulre season, but when everything is on the line they fold like a cheap suit... Ottawa has dealt with those issuses the last few seasons, and who knows maybe they will pay off come the playoffs this year...

As for Vancouver, they have not addressed those issues, not has Edmonton and Colorado... those teams will be hard pressed to make the playoffs...

As for the Goalies, I agree with the first two. Brodeur is amazing, Kipper is awesome, I am not a fan of Flop-uongo... thats all he does is flop around the net... have the time it is dumb luck that he makes the save... Hasek is having a good year, and now that Vokoun is back watch out for Nashville to start taking off again...

JMO
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 44
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 11:42:47 AM
Yah and im sure you liked Luongo last year when he didn't play for the Canucks eh? Now that he's here in Vancouver, you aren't able to like him becuase ..Oh he's a Canucks and, since you aren't a Canucks fan you aren't able to like him
 Stephen_T
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 6:23:05 PM
If the Vancouver Canucks end up winning the northwest divison, I would say Luongo is the best bet for the Hart trophy. At the moment his Competiton is Martin Brodeur and Sidney Crosby.
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 46
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 6:56:56 PM
WoW! 6-1 for the Canucks over the leafs! Amazing preformace awesome plays awesome power plays AWESOME 13 SECONDS BETWEEN TWO GOALS!

Enough said. Well done boys!
 geekosupremo
Msg: 47
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 7:09:46 PM
naslund scored again ;)
 puck_stopper
Msg: 48
Canucks
Posted: 1/13/2007 7:12:31 PM
great game 6-1 canucks.....luongo did win this game for them....he kept them in it when they got outshot 14-3 in the first period....and nice to see nazzy get another goal....sedins kicked a$$ again...in on almost all the goals

go canucks go!!!!!!
 vaerstille
Msg: 49
Canucks
Posted: 1/14/2007 12:13:27 AM
All About Laughs: Please tell me who the "fancy boys" on the team are, and "Flop-uongo".. yeah, that's creative. It's funny how he's won more games this year than Kiprusoff, and what's more funny is how you call out Luongo for "flopping around" (and if that's the case then he's doing something right), and in the same sentence you talk about Hasek who is most notorious for such things. And besides the point, saying he just flops around and is lucky is foolish.

Smackemhard: In regards to the Canucks lack of goal scoring, that couldn't be more evident in the spectrum of the whole season, yet it is picking up though. In the last 10 games they've scored 38 goals, and that's not too bad at all. Imagine a Canucks Vs. Flames first round play off series? That would call for good entertainment.

Tonights game was good, Luongo pretty well stood on his head, and it speaks for itself that Rycroft had an off night. Good win by the Canucks though. All six goals came from different players, although it was pretty much the Sedins that set them all up.
 HockeyBabe19
Msg: 50
Canucks
Posted: 1/14/2007 1:30:32 AM
It is funny how you want to diss Luongo when the Cancuks scored 6 goals! obviously it wasn't not only Luongo who won the game but the whole team! You cannot get 6 goals fron the goaly so obviously the team did something correct!~!!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sports  > Canucks