Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Cravings???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheFlyingPig
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Cravings???Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I am craving some new threads.....

with substance and flavour!

(not pineapple flavour Thumper!)
 thumper*
Msg: 75
Cravings???
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:45:24 PM
oh, cum on Pig....

I crave....sex with someone new....
I crave kissing...
I crave poptarts...

ans I crave another wiggling nose, on mine

and I love pineapple.........

* L *
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Cravings???
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:47:20 PM
^^ you crave Eskimos ?

wow...thumper they might eat you and use your fur for gloves
 thumper*
Msg: 77
Cravings???
Posted: 10/9/2007 6:52:40 PM
^^^as long as they rub my lucky foot on something...just for luck....

I thought I told you, how much I like a wiggling nose on mine....a big PINK nose that is.....

oink,

not spongebob square pant
Msg: 78
Cravings???
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:04:59 PM
I had ham last night

sorry thumper

or should i say pig .....LOL

*That last statement was not directed at you Thumper*....LOL
 thumper*
Msg: 79
Cravings???
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:08:31 PM
^^^^^that's ok, cause I'm just a rabbit...

no sausage in my face at this moment...

not spongebob square pant
Msg: 80
Cravings???
Posted: 10/9/2007 7:13:48 PM
k now i think your close..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oops wrong thread.....LOL....was supposed to be in the profiles thread...LOL

AND i meant a real ham from a real pig with scalloped potatoes and vegies....

doesnt sound good no matter how you type it.....LOL....your a funny bunny...LOL
 Zebulon1987
Msg: 81
Cravings???
Posted: 10/10/2007 8:42:21 PM
Find another food that eliminates that craving. I haven't had any chocolate for over a month, I get cravings for chocolate all the time. The only way I get through it is by having a banana with some peanut butter on it.

Also, over time you can train your body to think something is dessert when it is not. You still get the same mental reward and feel happy over eating it. For example, I really love sugar peas (I think that's what they're called). They're peas for peat sake, I never used to eat them. However, over time I began "treating" myself to them while at work. It's a small break as well, no one yells at you for eating healthy. So I associated that break with eating those peas, so I know if I eat them I get a break! In my mind that "reward" craving is satisfied but instead of with chocolate its with uber healthy peas.

If you go without a certain food for a very long time you body will stop craving it. It sounds really silly but sometimes I dream about eating junk food (probably because I haven't had it in so long). I wake up the next morning feeling groggy and like I've actually eaten junk food, my cravings are gone for like a week. Please note that this started recently after a couple of MONTHS of not eating junk food.

If you want more craving advice (or anyone else) feel free to ask myself, I'm always willing to share.
 Mountain Lion 1
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Cravings???
Posted: 2/16/2010 5:37:36 PM
been craving dark chocolate chip vanilla ice cream for some time now

can't find it anywhere

Alli_oop
Msg: 83
Cravings???
Posted: 2/16/2010 5:41:14 PM
i hate fishy things. but maybe once a year i crave highliner fish sticks covered in ketchup.
 KiaBlueEyes
Msg: 84
Cravings???
Posted: 2/16/2010 8:36:04 PM
OOoohhh what a nasty message string!! Now I have all SORTS of cravings that I didn't have before! LOL

I am weak! ... I think I've got some lime sorbet in the freezer. That should help ease the agony! You are all teases! *pout*
 Gourmand123
Msg: 85
Cravings???
Posted: 2/17/2010 2:07:14 PM
...hhhmmmm can't decide..tired of all the 'same old things' Must be craving something new and yummy ....ummm how about 'deep fried brussel sprouts?' lol
 Gourmand123
Msg: 86
Cravings???
Posted: 2/17/2010 8:46:50 PM
maybe peanut butter, or....hmmm lemon pudding ??
I thought craving was an interesting word to google....NOT....strange that a word that has so much potential is not developed much by WIKI or Mirriams.

an intense, urgent, or abnormal desire or longing

sounds rather cut and dried doesn't it.....
Maybe I should have puffed a doobie before I googled...might have given it more impact
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Cravings???