Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom ins      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nurse Bubbles
Msg: 201
view profile
History
I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside herPage 9 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
to all you people out there flushing your condoms, please spare a thought for our environment. and i feel this poor guys pain. one of my mates found his ex digging their used condom out of the bin. he snatched the condom off her and left with it. and they were dating, he knew she wanted kids one day. but that was theft. and she seemed so normal.

for those of you who like a good story- i have friends who are identical twins (male) both are married, one had a couple of kids, the other couple were trying and getting nowhere. the couple with kids gave a frozen full condom (not used just filled) to the wife of the brother who had no kids to help them concive. it worked. no way in hell would i believe this if i didn't know these guys.

how far would you go to help your brother?
 summerlee1
Msg: 202
I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside her
Posted: 1/30/2007 11:35:39 AM
Thats f**king sick....its hard to believe people are so screwed up
 ~Brook~
Msg: 203
Posted: 1/30/2007 11:39:26 AM
I cannot believe that someone could or would be this gross LOL so I am just going to pretend I never read this
 EyesOfSoul
Msg: 204
Posted: 1/31/2007 11:58:47 AM
whoever posted that sperm cannot live outside the body well from what I kno and learned and everything it can live like 2 minutes after hitting air.
 awaitingyu
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/31/2007 1:31:46 PM
Maybe she has a latex fetish....if you look closer next time u might find a junkyard inside her from previous times! haha
 Larissan04
Msg: 206
Posted: 1/31/2007 5:53:25 PM
eyes of soul~

actually they can't live that long. sperm die if the temperature rises or falls too much. they can live in the woman's uterus for only about 5 days. it is doubtful of course that this tactic worked for her, but it IS crazy none the less...

still... the OP was asking for trouble... play with fire and you will get burned...

lar
 CheapFatBastard
Msg: 207
Posted: 1/31/2007 6:41:42 PM
Nurse Bubble you're argument for the Enviornment was totally lost on me when you said you've seen proof a Sperm Filled condom can indeed be used to Concieve.
I guess the other Myth is false too. Above you said sperm die if the temperature rises or falls too much. If Sperm & Egg can be frozen for future use I don't think cold kills them?

Nurse Bubble you definitely convinced me flushing is the answer. I'd rather have a few fish in a stream choke on a used Condom than be responsible for a Pregnancy I was trying to avoid. Either that or take them with me when I leave. But thats just Grow-dy.
 jannick06
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2007 11:08:23 PM
WOW that is so deceitful and kind of sad she obviously loves you and will do anything to keep you and I mean anything
 kejo22
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2007 12:15:19 AM
I might be wrong on this but i am pretty sure that sperm dies when it is exposed to the air. So technically she couldnt really get pregnant that way. If she is pregnant there is something like a 98.7% chance that the pregnancy occured during the actual act. If you were careful I would rest easy. This method is highly unrealistic
 Lustra17
Msg: 210
Posted: 2/2/2007 1:39:46 AM
That will teach you to flush the condom next time.
 tokr
Msg: 211
Posted: 2/2/2007 2:16:07 AM
Just a thought .......... If you are not ready to be a father, why are you having sex? There is always a chance of pregnancy even with a condom. My ex-husband and I used a condom and I was on birth control pills. I still have a 12-year-old son that came out of that.
 a_sweet_fishy
Msg: 212
Posted: 2/2/2007 6:17:55 AM
OMG tokr, he is having sex becasue he is human! Yeah, birth control fails, but he was TRYING! Yes, she can get pregnant this way. Has anyone failed to remember that even though sperm dies after exposure to air, the sperm is in the seminal fluid which keep it well protected from the air for quite awhile. Inside a condom, even more protection. A nice, full condom waiting to be deposited and a crazy woman who most likely times her cycle.....yeah. Anyway, it is a seriosuly screwed up system that would make a man pay for a child conceived under such circumstances. It is, however, the system we have. I feel he should have the right to force her to get an abortion. People like her should be forced to get a tubal. That is just sick.
 USDA White Angus
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2007 7:21:19 PM
First off you shouldn't do that again...no booty call is worth what she is trying to pull on you.

I personally remove the condom and flush it....if it can't be flushed you can close the door and wash it out in the sink before you wash your hands.....tie the end closed and pitch it....wash hands and be done....or if you can't do that I would just tie it good and pitch it...chances are they will die before she can be slick enough to get it open.....yikes!
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 214
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:21:31 PM
when it touches open air it dies dosn't it or something like that?
 AngelAmbie
Msg: 215
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:47:21 PM
kejo22 and dollandahalf...Seriously, please get yourself some education on the matter! Sperm can stay viable for a lot longer than it takes to "just touch open air". This is why women can get pregnant from just 'touching'...it's rare but can occur. It's also the reason why Melissa Ethridges partner was able to get pregnant (a donor simply ejaculated into a cup, put it in a container and took it over...process probably took an hour and the sperm was STILL viable!). It makes me sad that anyone in this day in age would not know that!
 dillen07
Msg: 216
Posted: 2/5/2007 8:56:42 PM
Ya thats pretty screwed up,and so are you if she gets pregnant, but bet ya a hundered bucks she was already and just wants you to think its yours.
Ha Ha, guess what, happened to me once as well, want some free advice, when you use a womans bathroom, check the medicine cabinet to see what your in for first, flush the condom always, and if they swallow make sure they actually swallowed lol good luck and stay away from that broad
 dillen07
Msg: 217
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:02:38 PM
Ya thats pretty screwed up,and so are you if she gets pregnant, but bet ya a hundered bucks she was already and just wants you to think its yours.
Ha Ha, guess what, happened to me once as well, want some free advice, when you use a womans bathroom, check the medicine cabinet to see what your in for first, flush the condom always, and if they swallow make sure they actually swallowed lol good luck and stay away from that broad
 annamolly
Msg: 218
Posted: 2/5/2007 9:06:48 PM
don't they put spermicide in them........if not oh well spike her drink with the morning after pill and find a new ho
 serenefyredancer
Msg: 219
Posted: 2/5/2007 11:42:48 PM
Kejo22 is absolutely right... The sperm does die when it hits the air.
There is no possible way that someone can get pregnant that way.
Just as if you are afraid of getting pregnant, jumping on the bed or rinsing yourself out will not help either.. Sorry.. LOL

My advice would be to run as far away from her as possible because what she did was very dishonest. Poor girl :( Does she need love that bad?
 uhu-777
Msg: 220
Posted: 2/6/2007 11:53:11 PM
she must be really into you,
pun intended
did she pay you or something duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddde????
 jannick06
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 2/7/2007 12:04:08 AM
Didnt you see the monty python movie
EVERY SPERM IS SACRED

she had probably just seen it and thought they had to be saved
 Michaelann
Msg: 222
Posted: 2/7/2007 12:04:51 AM
[In addition, boy - I taught MY sons that if they wouldn't consider a woman as a possible mother of their children, they shouldn't be havingb sex with her in the first place.]-Scintillating_Angel

Definitely agree with you there, angel. I taught my boys the same, because condoms, even the ones with spermicide, are NOT 100% effective. If you are not ready to deal with being a parent, you are not mature enough to be having sex, in my books. My boys understood that, before they had their first girlfriends.
 Justme/Bruce
Msg: 223
Posted: 2/9/2007 8:29:03 AM
I was listening to a talk show one time and this subject came up. It sounded pretty unbelievable but the responses were entertaining to say the least. The caller had put some hot sauce in his used condom. It seems that this particular pepper has a white juice, very hot. He had taken the used condom into the bathroom, put in the juice and deposited it into the trash. Then, he went out to get something at the corner store. In his absence his girlfriend, attorney at law, deposited the contents of the condom in her vagina. Wow, was that a surprise! He said he heard her screams from down the block. She was taken to the ER and later tried to sue him. The judge threw the case out of court. The caller stated that he used the pepper juice as a "spermicide". The judge ruled that the contents of the condom was the defendants property and he disposed of it as he saw fit. Gotta love that. lol
 washis2004
Msg: 224
Posted: 2/9/2007 11:50:44 AM
i can't believe how many people thing sperm die in the "open air"....how in the hell do you thing they collect seman at an effing sperm bank???? they just do it into a little plastic cup....that is sitting in the "open air"...HOLY HELL!!!!...there is a chance, though probably slim, that she could get pregnant....that is what sperm do, FIND THE EGG....but unlike someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, you cannot just sign away your parental rights...she has to want you to...otherwise she can just run you through the ringer come a DNA test....anyway, this chick is a total nut job ass bag and what a shitty thing for her to do....
 a_sweet_fishy
Msg: 225
Posted: 2/9/2007 12:05:17 PM
I am amazed at how clueless supposed adults are. I said it once on here already and I will say it again......this is NOT sperm exposed to open air. Sperm alone might die when exposed, but no man shoots straight sperm. It is well protected within the seminal fluid......protected from air. To think she could not get pregnant this way is ignorant. It is pretty much the same process as basic artificial insemination.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > I caught a women I've been sleeping with inserting my used condom inside her