Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Astrological signs... Is it just me?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SuzieSnakes
Msg: 101
Astrological signs... Is it just me?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm weary of leo's. I HATE typical leo's. I also tend to not get along too well with typical Taurus'...
 juanchito26
Msg: 102
Astrological signs... Is it just me?
Posted: 11/3/2007 12:21:43 PM
I dont avoid any sign, but I do find that, with Aries ladies there is always something that happens.
For some reason, I sense some attraction from them to me. Also, I've had a few bouts with Sagittarius ladies. Nothing much, but there seems to be some sort of something that, either draws them to me, or there is a mutual draw I dont know....

Just my two cents
 somethin bout Sally
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2007 5:18:59 PM
I don't know about avoiding any particular sign, but I tend to be very leery of an Aries. I have had two not-so-nice relationships with an Aries. They were controlling and vengeful. Sorry all you Aries out there. It's not to say that I wouldn't date them but I just go slow. It is said that Aries is all about "I".
 Magic_Wabbit
Msg: 104
Posted: 11/5/2007 9:54:03 AM
Time and time again there is friction with Leo males and I....I'm a Saggitarian. Two fire signs perhaps? I have tried not to believe that it is Leos in general, so I really paid attention and indeed it happened each and every time.

I seem to blend amazing well with the air sign Gemini....very similar in temperments, interests, etc.

I do believe we can place some stock in the fact that certain elements are not going to jive, even though we may be typically drawn or attracted to them.
 genegem
Msg: 105
Posted: 11/5/2007 1:31:13 PM

I seem to blend amazing well with the air sign Gemini....

Sagittarius and Gemini are opposites on the zodiac wheel
so in many respects perform a "mirror" effect for both.

I do believe we can place some stock in the fact that certain elements are not going to jive, even though we may be typically drawn or attracted to them.

In life we are drawn to people for a "life experience" that we need for our growth.
Whether the experience is good, bad or in between; it is within the experience that
we find the elements of the lesson being given to us to facilitate some part of our
spiritual growth. Nothing ever happens to us in life without a valid reason.

Astrology is definitely a fascinating area of study as is numerology ... both of which
can provide insights into how we interact with other people and the world around us.
 BrunetteLeana76
Msg: 106
Posted: 11/6/2007 2:04:54 AM
No, I'm kind of the same way. There's few signs that I know I do get along better with. But mostly people that are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer (and some Libras), I have to be in my best behavior. They seem to get angry pretty easily or something. And I haven't had a lot of good dates with these signs.
 WarmthNpassion
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2007 11:47:48 AM
I read horoscopes here and there for entertainment. It is funny how often the attributes of the sign fit so well. Scorpio is best known as the sex sign of the zodiac. The sigb is very much of a turn on sexually but they seem impossible to get to really know. They are also VERY jealous. That's my experience with women of that sign.
However, I have guy friends that are that sigh and they seem just like normal run of the mill regular people to me.

I would not avoid anyone based on their horoscope sign. Although, I have thought about the attributes when I do know their sign. I mean, scorpio I think of sexual, Libra as a romantic, Virgo as dependable and very organized, Aries as independent, and so on.
 2BlovedeternalE
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/7/2007 9:30:32 PM
I divorces a cold Leo . .
And wes widowed from a Passionate Taurus . .
There ARE Preferences . . but It's all in the Chemistry, anyway . . !!
 yannamb
Msg: 109
Why are they so many single sagittarius'..?
Posted: 4/12/2008 10:07:04 PM
More than half the men that i get messages from are sagittarius.......Why
 Cecilia1956
Msg: 110
Posted: 4/16/2008 4:25:08 AM
Being the Cancer I am, I avoid Gemini's. Can't handle 2 people in one body that never agree.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Astrological signs... Is it just me?