Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 molliesworld
Msg: 476
Why are older women not into younger guys???Page 20 of 58    (18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58)
Champ, or what ever your name is? have you ever sat down and thought to yourself? maybe you are the problem?? Ive read this thread and most of your posts? and Im thinking, somebody is bitter?

Off topic on subject, does anyone know what happened to Onegreatm8?? I miss his posts.

M
 purplerain66
Msg: 477
Why are older women not into younger guys???
Posted: 1/22/2007 1:17:27 PM
Mollie, I was just thinking the same, what happened Onegreatm8, I miss my daily laughs.

Im curious Champ, why is that guys like Onegreatm8, have no problems with ladies and he is I think 42 or 43, but guys like you whine,biotch and complain and generalize
 daviane
Msg: 478
Posted: 1/22/2007 1:23:37 PM
Yes, what alot of people in here are not getting straight,is, we cougars are not looking for a 'life mate' or someone to share hum drum things, usually we want young guys for casual dating, fun and yes we like to teach sometimes!!!!!!!! fun!!!!!!!
daviane
 The lastresort
Msg: 479
Posted: 1/22/2007 2:53:43 PM
Off topic on subject, does anyone know what happened to Onegreatm8?? I miss his posts.

molliesworld & purplerain66** onegreatm8 has gone away for a while...I can let him know you're asking if you'd like! And you're right about someone being bitter.....I noticed that wayyyyyyyy back ago!

bucsgirl
Msg: 480
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2007 3:05:46 PM
"You aren't a dumb a**, you know the only reason older women date signicantly younger men is for their sexual energy! They aren't looking for a souldmate for life. When they get f***** enought to stisfy their egos which are low. Then they will begin to look for men their own age for the security. I feel sorry for the man that falls for them, believe me that they will never be honest to him about their previous abuse of younger men for their ego/pleasure!
It is true women use we men at times! But we have the advantage, it is impossible to use us for sex, we love it. Just don't get into anything serious with an older woman! Just enjoy what you can get from her!!!"
This off the wall rant what I was referring to stonewolf. A reference made by an older man than me who purports to know how "older women" think and behave. It's so off the mark, it's not only missed the boat, the pier, not even in the ocean. Not even pertinent to the topic which is why older women are NOT into younger men!
There are some women who seek out younger men, but they are in the minority as anyone who even scanned this or the upteen other threads that have been written and deleted would see. Apparently there's far more younger men who are seeking out older women to date, if these threads are any indication. That is for those of us who READ....not referring to you at all, but to others who by posting the "stuff" (I'm being KIND) they do indicates they don't.
 sparklingone
Msg: 481
Posted: 1/22/2007 5:34:40 PM
I'm into younger guys for one reason. I think guys my age are older looking, the majority of them are anyways. By younger I mean 5-10 yrs. younger.

Please guys, don't take it personal.
 Stonewolf_II
Msg: 482
Posted: 1/22/2007 6:41:47 PM
I didn't think you were referring to me, bucsgirl. 'Twas simply a poor attempt at smartassery on my part.
 starnikita
Msg: 483
Posted: 1/23/2007 11:02:24 AM
I think women like myself and my girlfriends are into Younger Men, but NOT 19 years of age, that is just too young. I just don't like older men after so many years of being with older men I feel it is time for a change so I like younger men and have much more fun but I have my limits no younger than 30 for me.
 cedar77
Msg: 484
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 1:36:36 AM
Yes, what alot of people in here are not getting straight,is, we cougars are not looking for a 'life mate' or someone to share hum drum things, usually we want young guys for casual dating, fun and yes we like to teach sometimes!!!!!!!! fun!!!!!!!

^
Explain...
What do you mean ? ...is that all you are looking for?..or is it just on the side?...you are going to continue this way until when?...is it a permanent state of being?
You're right ....I for one am not getting it.
 FamilyGal17
Msg: 485
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:57:36 AM
It would help if you would stop swearing and learn to spell. You will never interest an intelligent older women if this is how you communicate...
 ryouforme
Msg: 486
Posted: 1/24/2007 4:39:37 AM
Though it is a minor point, and some men think it makes them seem cute, the use of the letters u and i instead of the words you and I, makes me click off their profile and move on.
One of these men is a former teacher, so I know he knows proper grammar and spelling.
I wish they would stop trying to be someone or something they are not, and just be themselves. I am attracted to a man who is real, not phoney or pretentious.
Back to the topic at hand, I am not interested in dating a younger man because they not only wouldn't have had the same life experiences, but we would have no common ground on which to base a committed relationship. This woman is looking for a life partner, not a fling.
 lincsminx
Msg: 487
Posted: 1/24/2007 5:27:53 AM
I could never go out with a man who is younger than my sons it just wouldnt feel right even if they were drop dead gorgeous!!!
 AGEORGIAHONEYPIE
Msg: 488
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 5:39:52 AM
HEY EVERYONE
I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU MY PERSONAL OPINION . THESE VALUES AND BELIEFS WE ARE COMMENTING ON IS HOW WE ARE BROUGHT UP BY OUR PARENTS WHO ARE TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR US GROWNING UP... THATS ALL IM GOING TO COMMENT ON THAT SUBJ.

NOW FOR ME..54 MARRIED 46 DARK HAIR ENERGY ..(DIVORCED NOW)

IVE TRIED TO DATE OLDER MEN MY AGE..BUT IN MY EYES THEY ARE TO OLD LOOKING ..PROFILES STATE ..STAY HOME ..ETC .THE PICS I SEE JUST TURN ME OFF ....LOOK LIKE MOUNTAIN MEN GEESH..BUT I LOVE A CLEAN GRAY HAIRED MAN ..OLDER MEN ARE TO SET IN THEIR WAYS..READY TO SETTLE DOWN THATS OK FOR SOME...

YOUNGER MEN LOVE OLDER WOMEN FROM WHAT THEY TELL ME IS THEY ARE:
UNINHIBITED.
RELAXED NO GAMES
KNOW WHAT THEY WANT
EXPERIENCED...
NO HOLDS BARRED
DON'T CHASE
NO DRAMA

OF COURSE THIS CERTAINLY DEPENDS ON THE MINDSET OF THE WOMAN AND MAN
 Quist
Msg: 489
Posted: 1/24/2007 6:46:18 AM
The differences between 19 and even 25 is tremendous. If you can not sit down and understand this maybe you are immature.

If I were you I'd stay with girls your own age or maybe a year or 2 older. Find some girl that has common interests and go from there. If it were easy this site would not be here.

If you want a smart girl, go back to school. If you want a girl that is well traveled, get a job and start going places.

I mean seriously, to even a 22 year old woman you're nothing but trouble. Sure older women date younger men all the time. But rarely do they date a younger man that they know nothing about. Meaning that they may very well go out with a younger man once they have meet them in a "Real life experience", but given this format they would never start a serious relationship.

Quist
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 490
Posted: 1/24/2007 9:07:37 AM

IVE TRIED TO DATE OLDER MEN MY AGE..BUT IN MY EYES THEY ARE TO OLD LOOKING ..PROFILES STATE ..STAY HOME ..ETC .THE PICS I SEE JUST TURN ME OFF ....LOOK LIKE MOUNTAIN MEN GEESH..BUT I LOVE A CLEAN GRAY HAIRED MAN ..OLDER MEN ARE TO SET IN THEIR WAYS..READY TO SETTLE DOWN THATS OK FOR SOME

Hahah and women NEVER look old and NEVER are set in their ways ever right?
Sometimes I wonder if women do in fact listen to what they say or read what they type.

Women are into dating younger men MOSTLY for the awesome, amazing sex. Notice what is in bold in that sentence? We all know the young guys are willing to learn in bed as the women say compared to us older guys. Women want the control factor completely and so with younger guys they have it. Some even dump their bf of their same age for s young guy now because youn guys are considered way more fun and alot better looking. The estrogen rushes when the women see a young guy who is hot and nowadays women know that young guys want older women.
 Arugula
Msg: 491
Posted: 1/24/2007 9:50:54 AM
^^ryouforme...I thought it was pretty funny that you were talking about what a turn off all the use of "u" instead of you, etc. was and your handle has "r" instead of "are" in it.

^^champ...what I don't get is why you don't see that it goes both ways. Men my age aren't interested in me for the most part. They're interested in women 10 or 20 years younger...some of them are looking for 18 year olds (shudder). Where does that leave me? Should I start going after the guys 10, 20, or 30 years older than me guys? I put an older age limit on my profile just because of all the emails I was getting from men whose profiles talked about their favorite activities like walks in the park and watching TV shows..even had huge lists of their "can't miss" favorites in some cases. Of course there was often some sort of attention grabber in there like "Don't get me wrong. I like to go out and eat once in a while too." They were very clear about being in a different place in their physical activity life than I am. It's too bad because I know there are lots of men on here who are in their 50s that obviously aren't like that...but not in my area.

So for "me", the younger factor isn't just sex appeal..although that's there too. It's becoming my best option. If men near my age aren't interested, and men much older than me aren't good matches..what else is there?
 Pasadenagurl
Msg: 492
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 10:12:30 AM
......So for "me", the younger factor isn't just sex appeal..although that's there too. It's becoming my best option. If men near my age aren't interested, and men much older than me aren't good matches..what else is there?...... HALLELUJAH...AMEN TO THAT...PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

I agree where are we to go if not younger. There are many, many, many older men that just want the younger woman or is that "girl" so "us" older women get passed over....so I guess my point is...I would have NO PROBLEM with a younger guy.
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 493
Posted: 1/24/2007 12:51:08 PM
To be honest Arugula and skshiells I think what has happened is a small amount of older men have made up this image for women of what they are mostly like, and a msall amount of older women have made up this image of what they are mostly like. So we all end up generalizing. Me too as I am very much guilty of this. But I also think that many women prefer younger because of bitterness towards men their age, from what they experienced in a failed marriage or relationship and so the younger guy is the savior to her making her feel wanted and better. Sure lots of men want those young hotties, even in college the guys want the young hotties in the sexy minis. No different.
But there is no way that the mass majority of tv viewers and movie goers are just men and not women.
And if women are saying they prefer younger for the physical reasons meaning men are lazy and not out doing things or going places, my guess is women have alot more disposable income than their male counterparts their age so younger men have alot more disposable income as well.
I may not be up at Blue Mountain all winter skiing, or up in Huntsville on a Ski-Doo, because for one I do not have skis nor a Ski-Doo. But what gets me is how women let's say over 35/40+ are saying they are out all the time doing things and men that age and older are not. So where are you going? I am not into the bar scene anymore, I would rather spend that money on a weekend say to Niagara Falls with someone. But that is me. Is one reason why I have been single for so long, being I like to go places, not just do things like movies or dinner all the time. I find women as they get older are set in their ways like men, and they do not like to go places like attending events. Younger women do like to do things like that, go away somewhere for a weekend, have fun. I find that still younger women most times have not experienced dating like women my age but women my age seem to be more for younger men and their excitement.
I think also alot of older men know they are limited on success in dating women their age knowing they have to compete somewhat these days with youth. So they hope that with so many younger men dating older women, they may have a chance with a younger woman. You cannot say that is wrong when it is ok and successful for so many older women these days.
just seems the same women wanting younger will be the first to criticize a guy who wants to date younger as well. The double standards for genders kills me. Is one other reason I gave up long ago on ever dating. It is way too out of whack and I know myself I sure cannot be what these women want me to be when I look at what they are going for with the younger men. Just means that us old guys have to improve alot and hope we can impres these ladies. Count me out that is for sure. The list is too long on what women will want anyhow. Can't blame them guys, they can get what they want and know it, thanks to us over the decades giving it to them.
 000firefighter
Msg: 494
Posted: 1/24/2007 1:04:49 PM
When I was younger ,,it was wam bam thank you mam,,,non of this stamina crap..I had nothing to prove just wanted to get the heck out of there,,,I think most guys would agree with me,,,even the young guys running around now,,,I work with over 30 of them and I hear all the war stories,,,stuff like oh I'll play her for another month,,,but I'm boinking this little hot young thing at the same time!!!
 Janet4now
Msg: 495
Posted: 1/24/2007 1:24:18 PM
Champ? I have no idea how old you are... but if women are not dating you, I can assure you it has NOTHING to do with your age.
 TS_69er
Msg: 496
Posted: 1/24/2007 1:49:43 PM
I think there is two types of women when it comes to dating younger men........... the ones usually dating younger men and loves it its because they find the younger man appealing , willing to do things etc etc, more stamina when it comes to sex etc etc

There are women that wont date younger men, for what ever reason, not being comfortable etc, listen some men do the same thing, they like the young tight bodies, who wants a old fart who is flabby, cant get it up, saggy boobs
 The_Champ_Is_Here
Msg: 497
Posted: 1/24/2007 1:55:02 PM

Champ? I have no idea how old you are... but if women are not dating you, I can assure you it has NOTHING to do with your age.

Never said that was why only. Is not living up to their expectations being my age is all. Check your mail and see what i explained to you.
Sure my previous posts were more bitterness, now it is more acceptance. I understand it more why younger is better...never wanted to accept that women want younger for various reasons...now I know. Called dealing with it and accepting it. Not a big deal now.
 ryouforme
Msg: 498
Posted: 1/24/2007 2:19:44 PM
Hi Arugula,

I do see the humour in what you say about my handle. The only reason I use the "r" instead of "are" in my handle is that someone already had the areyouforme handle and I thought the handle was appropriate for me as I am looking for my "forever" guy, not a temporary fling.

Though I still am not looking at younger men on here, I am finding that the older ones (closer to my age) do not seem interested in me. I went to a POF function last week and met one nice man. There were several handsome men there, but as always happens, all I got from them was a hi and a smile - no conversation. The more average-looking guy, still cute though, was one of two who did chat with me.
 gypsyloves1069
Msg: 499
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:10:47 PM
Hi, I am 41 and seem to get alot of younger guys contact me..my x was over 10 yrs older I have never even been with a guy my age..But you no what I am ready.I no the reason why I have not yet, is because I thought maybe, it was a sex thing the women being the teacher.I am willing to date a younger guy to find this out....smiling
 lucilou
Msg: 500
view profile
History
Posted: 1/24/2007 3:17:25 PM
Tonydaboss? not all old women are flabby and have a saggy boobs, excuse me for that, those older women who work out dont have a saggy butt and saggy boobs. That hurt when you said that.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are older women not into younger guys???