Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is kissing more or less important to you in a relationship as you get      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BobbinAlong
Msg: 51
Is kissing more or less important to you in a relationship as you get older?Page 3 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Don't gotta cross no sea, Magic Man....just head southeast. ;)

I sorta wish I hadn't started the thread. Made me a whole lot more "homesick' than I was to start with. *sigh*
 newadventure2
Msg: 52
Is kissing more or less important to you in a relationship as you get older?
Posted: 2/22/2007 5:43:02 PM
Kissing is better now for me than it ever was.
I like slow kissing and teasing. It the only way for me anyways.
A good kisser is what rocks my world.

Taking the time to smell a person and nibble and taste.
I'm there whose with me?
 ActiveGirl16
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 6:26:52 PM
I am very passionate about kissing and would not want to be in a relationship with someone who isn't
 c_deacon
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 6:53:35 PM
Kissing has always been important......the difference now is that we should be better at it as we mature and gain the experience......

I find now, that the total act of love making is far better because I touch more, kiss more, talk more, and enjoy the whole experience from head to foot......

That is what age and maturity can do for you, if you still believe in, and enjoy sex and another's touch as much as some of us do.......

Just my opinion.......
 zippylarue
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/22/2007 7:29:01 PM
Ah, kissing is the best! It's as important now as it ever was! Those soft, sweet, wet kisses let you know you're appreciated. What better way to show someone how much you like them?

*buzz*
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2007 2:00:27 AM
Don't gotta cross no sea, Magic Man....just head southeast. ;)

Good advice to Magician 'bobbinAlong' ; I too was tempted many times to cross the pond, hey ... at least to see the colour of his eyes - softness , - sparks - and getting even more darker ... but the KISS ... that's undispensable bind-ingredient to the growing bond.

With the age we get more refined ... so does the kissing => never enough of ... as the KISSES ALWAYS DO MAGICS

P.S.
Yep, found HIM round the corner!
 skunk12pu
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2007 3:05:23 AM
I've stated this before and I'll type it again...Kissing is like ..falling off a building...It's not
the fall that kills you....but the sudden stop.
The few micrometers between you ...the warmth of each others breath...the look in each others eyes as they close...friskily
awaiting the human touch....as the nerves tingle in the sensation of closeness....the aaaaahh!
Good Grief ...now where was I! LOL!
Skunk
PS Is it important? HELL YES! I demand IT!
 BobbinAlong
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/23/2007 6:30:19 AM

Good Grief ...now where was I!

Hmmm, yeah, where were you?! And why can't the guys I meet realize that kissing is this important? *sigh*
 Scryer41
Msg: 59
Posted: 2/23/2007 6:32:17 AM
Oh yes indeed! I still haven't lost the excitement I get from just kissing and as long as I have two lips, to arms, breath in my lungs and a loving heart, I'll always enjoy kissing! I enjoy it over sex any day. (Don't get me wrong... I like sex too. I just like kissing better.)
 Ninki
Msg: 60
Posted: 2/23/2007 1:17:18 PM
I've never been a big fan of kissing (there's a good reason for that which I'm not going to get into here), so to me a relationship that was otherwise great but included little kissing would be fine by me. I haven't been kissed by that many men, but most were not good at it (in my opinion). There was only one guy I really enjoyed kissing with.

Ninki
 40Chev
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2007 4:13:56 PM
Gotta say it's become more important

In retrospect, way back when - it was something one did to get to where one wanted to be, a means to an end if you will.

Nowadays it has many and various meanings, only a few of which are; "glad to see you, til we meet again, I missed you, I love you, you're great, I'm glad I'm here".
 The Magician
Msg: 62
Posted: 2/23/2007 6:36:23 PM
I gotta agree with the ones who aren't getting enough kissing in person. With 3 Newfie dogs here, I get lotsa kissing, but definitely not the kind I'm looking for. They're wet, and full of love, but somehow, just not the same as the real thing.
 peresphone
Msg: 63
Posted: 2/23/2007 8:03:58 PM
Kissing is great as long as the women don't eat garlic or have false gnashers

mail
 *buzz*
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2007 2:16:14 AM
^^^^^ no worries with garlic! We both eat raw garlic with our dinner; taste ~ smell ~ and its beneficial health-wise components have the same effect on us. And kissing is not spoiled at all, on the contrary ... only as exclusive as it can be
 SueM
Msg: 65
Posted: 2/24/2007 3:03:54 AM
if kissing is important to you then - hey it is important and therefore it sure as heck has to be good. It is important to me - BUT - it is the feelings, emotions and everything else that kiss should arouse which is what i'm after. If I don't get that then I don't wanna be kissing!!

Magician - I laughed out loud at the reference to the dogs.. Yes wet and loving but just a bit too much tongue there I should think!!
 afred549
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2007 5:23:55 AM

Reading these posts has brought to mind all that necking in the back seat when I was (much)
younger. Back in the days when there were drive in movies.

Those were really the days. I found out when I was about 30 that they actually showed movies at those things.

Kissing is the best, especially if both parties are motivated kissers. I think I would rather have a hand shake than a "duty" kiss (well you took me out to dinner, so I'll give you a smooch). A real kiss puts you out of any misery you may be having, transports you to different place in the universe, and simply feels divine...good kissing has to generate some passion, with both people feeling a momentary glimpse into who that person really is. It is an art...
 QuinnCA
Msg: 67
Posted: 2/24/2007 8:49:18 AM
A woman who know how to kiss is a must have for me. I find it one of the most sensual things a man and woman can do.
 pmynx
Msg: 68
Posted: 2/24/2007 10:05:17 AM
To me there is nothing quite like the slow, soft meeting of lips, barely touching at first, growing in intensity and depth....sigh.....anyway......

I so envy Magician his Newfies!!!!! They are my faves!
 jim19521
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2007 11:52:07 AM
kissing IS the good stuff !!!!
Oh it would be SSSSOOOO nice to not be in a hurry and just MAKE OUT for a couple of hours !!!!!!
sure there would be othr things happening B U T kissing is just so snsual and it opens the doors to greater things
just keep kissing baby and do not ever let someone "in " without getting the satisfaction that the kissing brings
hugs baby and KISSES !!!!!
 BobbinAlong
Msg: 70
Posted: 2/24/2007 12:26:51 PM
Well, I have to say, some of you guys are giving me hope!!! And tingles. And...... *sigh*

~Bobbin
 skunk12pu
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2007 1:11:44 PM
~Bobbin...Are you getting a "sigh" high? LOL!
Good Grief!
Skunk
 BobbinAlong
Msg: 72
Posted: 2/24/2007 2:15:34 PM
Skunk...trying to not think about all those wasted lips out there. Maybe someone should start a kissing booth. Might make millions. Seems to be a lot of wistful wanna-be-kissers!

~Bobbin
 afred549
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2007 7:04:36 PM

Well, I have to say, some of you guys are giving me hope!!! And tingles. And...... *sigh*

Now don't get mushy on us, Bobbin....you know we guys are only out for friendship...
 Dreamerxoxoxo
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/26/2007 8:42:51 PM

All that really matters is who’s the next to curl your toes.

It’s the one thing you can’t do for yourself - no matter how independent you may be.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!
 sung21heart
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/27/2007 12:46:35 AM
I think that kisses are more intimate than sex. Sex is a biological function. Kissing is not. Kissing is voluntarily sharing your essence with someone else.

A person who can kiss well is, in my experience, much more sensual and open to appreciating nuances in every area of life.

I haven't met many men who kiss well. But the ones I have met, whew, rock my world.

A hui hou!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Is kissing more or less important to you in a relationship as you get older?