Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pulling Hair      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TaLuvs2Laugh
Msg: 101
Pulling HairPage 5 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hair Pulling = Hot!!

taking a handful and forcing the head down with it is pretty cool too!! A little roughness is never a bad thing when done correctly!!

Although pay attention boys - hair should be pulled down or in a down motion towards the spine. Pulling it up towards the top of the head hurts like a Mo'Fo!!
 BadMonkeyFinger
Msg: 102
Pulling Hair
Posted: 3/14/2007 1:51:49 PM
i got together with this one girl who was quite young compared to me...

...i thought i would be the one with greater 'experience' in the bedroom... little did i know...

During the second 'bedroom episode' with her, she asked me to pull her hair. I don't normally do this, but i acquiesced by loosely wrapping my hand in her hair and giving it a gentle tug. She then asked me to choke her. That was enough for me to 'end the performance', so to speak. HUGE turnoff for me. Even moreso when, the next day, she said to me, 'when i tell you to pull my hair and choke me, I MEAN PULL MY F*CKING HAIR AND CHOKE ME!!!'

Totally killed things off for me and made me seriously concerned about what she's been through in her life - especially given her young age. Then, when i slowly began to learn out about her past, i was more and more disgusted by each detail. Youth these days are FAAAAR from being 'inexperienced' it seems.

In my mind, hair pulling and choking a chick during sex in no way signifies 'normal' and the idea greatly detracts from my arousal.
 python69
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 3/14/2007 4:05:27 PM
females that love their hair pulled with a smack on the ass,while pounding it hard doggiestyle..........get in touch with me .....makes me wannna get deeper and deeper
 born2bwild1900
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 3/14/2007 6:29:14 PM
I was doin this one hottie and all of a sudden she shouted pull me hair and the next thing i know i gotta bunch of pubic hair in my hand. Some ladies are just crazy i tell u.
 eeek
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 3/14/2007 6:32:58 PM

I was doin this one hottie and all of a sudden she shouted pull me hair and the next thing i know i gotta bunch of pubic hair in my hand. Some ladies are just crazy i tell u.

Let me get this straight. You were pulling her hair during sex and she got upset and pulled out some of yours and now you are calling her crazy? And you also know that forum posts get put on your profile?

Have you met Mominatrix? Ask her sometime what she would pull.
 TomDooley69
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 4/3/2007 1:11:44 AM
A little pulling is fine, but I prefer playin with someones hair, especially long hair :)
 blahblah101
Msg: 107
Pulling Hair
Posted: 4/3/2007 2:16:55 AM
Pops a chubby while reading through this thread :D

While were all being honest.Anyway,hell yes to the hair tugging and azz smacking.
 ruby2sday06
Msg: 108
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 10:24:16 AM
YES!!! I'm glad to see more women being honest about what they like.
 endogoddess
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 10:38:23 AM
I love having my hair pulled. Passionatly. I dont want it ripped out of my head or anything. But I have been known to grab a guy and diving my fingers thru his lockes and deepening a kiss a time or two.
 csod64
Msg: 110
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 10:58:10 AM
Running fingers through hair is quite sexy. Now if a guy wants to take a handful and yank, or make it a real "slap-and-tickle" experience, I want to be asked first...I just might get my "dander up" and haul off and smack-em hard across the jawline. Then I'd probably get a huge chunk pulled out just for being a bee-outch! Not good....
 sparda9
Msg: 111
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 11:10:57 AM
I personally don't like doing that junk. You never know... you might pull somebody's weave out or something. Talk about ruining the mood. Or not.
 GreatAttitude
Msg: 112
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 11:31:59 AM
Cool??? Who cares if it's cool?

You either enjoy it or you don't and whatever your position is, stand up for your right to be pulled or not to be.

I for one...love the pull.
 jasmina81
Msg: 113
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 3:06:51 PM
I do NOT like it when a guy pulls on my hair during sexual acts. Slipping their fingers through my hair or playing with it, is fine. But a hard, aggressive tug, is a no-no with me...
 LipsOfAnAngel69
Msg: 114
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 3:26:34 PM
Absolutely... hair pulling is hot ~ as long as he doesn't take a fist full. My hair is down to my booty. So when I'm being hit from hehind ~ its' pretty hard to avoid, so why not give it a sexy tug!
When a man pulls my hair..bringing my head back ~ then kisses me hard.. ya ~ that does it for me.
Besides.. men love the gasp and moan a woman makes when she feels that little sting on pain.. it's fun.. erotic.. don't forget ~ a little pain adds to the pleasure.
 Always Smiling36
Msg: 115
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 4:11:05 PM
When its done at the right time and in the right manner it rocks...

sweetiepi
Msg: 116
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/5/2007 9:21:18 PM
Weird.. I thought all women liked it. I agree it's best during doggie. I like tugging on my guy's hair as well when making out.
 Nooralniil
Msg: 117
debating
Posted: 7/5/2007 10:04:04 PM
My boyfriend and I go round and round with this (because we are both so freaking eager to please).
I want him to pull my hair and spank my ass if it turns him on. If he wants to take me hard and rough like a tough guy and own me.
He is uncomfortable doing anything rough, but does it to turn me on.
I told him pain doesn't turn me on, him wanting me so bad he has to pull and spank does. But if he is not tunred on by the pulling and spanking then DON'T do it. I don't enjoy the act, I enjoy him enjoying me.
But still he does it because he thinks it is what I want. And still I tell him I only like it if it is what he wants to do, the act itself does not do it for me.
We are going on 3 months of this....
 SweetlilNative
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/6/2007 1:54:57 AM
Personally I like a gentle tug sometimes.
 GreatAttitude
Msg: 119
debating
Posted: 7/6/2007 5:46:31 AM
My boyfriend and I go round and round with this (because we are both so freaking eager to please).
I want him to pull my hair and spank my ass if it turns him on. If he wants to take me hard and rough like a tough guy and own me.
He is uncomfortable doing anything rough, but does it to turn me on.
I told him pain doesn't turn me on, him wanting me so bad he has to pull and spank does. But if he is not tunred on by the pulling and spanking then DON'T do it. I don't enjoy the act, I enjoy him enjoying me.
But still he does it because he thinks it is what I want. And still I tell him I only like it if it is what he wants to do, the act itself does not do it for me.
We are going on 3 months of this....

Gurl...been there, done that. I too am a pleaser and my last boyfriend was EXACTLY like yours. He didn't necessaririly like rough sex, but he would (gently) explore it a bit if I kinda forced the issue. Well then, it's not what he wants, its what I want and he's not enjoying it. UGH!

This is a HUGE incompatability issue as far as I'm concerned. I had to get out. Luckily, I've found someone new who likes it EXACTLY the way I do and it is FABULOUS!
 shortnlovinit
Msg: 120
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/7/2007 12:37:52 AM
I love it...espically if things are getting a bit rough. But I dont just take it ill dish it as well. If the guy has long enough hair to pull I will pull back.
 angellle
Msg: 121
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/7/2007 12:54:59 AM
That's why I keep my hair long. *grin*
 Dreamerxoxoxo
Msg: 122
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/7/2007 1:48:34 AM

Nothing like sliding your hand up a womans arm, gently rolling over her shoulder, cupping the back of her neck, sliding your spread fingers up the back of her head then slowly clenching your fist in her hair so you can tilt her head to the side to expose her neck to your lips and teeth.

oooh... having my hair played with rocks!!!

gather it in his hands gently and hold it away from my face so he can watch me please him.

oh now, that brings back memories... omg!! that's sooo HOT!!

yeah, baby... now where the hell is my b.o.b?!?!?
 Beaming
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/7/2007 2:04:24 AM
A year ago, my answer to the question, "Do you like rough sex?" woulda been a resounding, "Heck, NOOOOO!!!" When my lover described some things he'd like to do to me, I quickly made him understand that pleasure and pain weren't even in the realm of close in my mind. He said, "No problem. We won't do that." Then he went on to describe what he liked about it, again stating we'd not do it--he was just letting me know his perspective about it. Well, what he had to say intrigued me, and I've made sure we've done most of what he initially discussed. And may I say that I've loved everything we've done so far. Haven't had my hair pulled by him yet, but am looking forward to it. And a few other things.

See, I saw this whole line of sexual play as humiliating and painful. It's not. Not either of those things. It's hot and it's exciting and it just about makes me scream and beg. It's passion, and that's all it is. Being an analytical sort, I try to analyze everything but I've found nothing more than passion with these acts. Can't wait to try 'em all.
 sanne
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/7/2007 2:35:29 AM
Men's hair is there to be tugged, so you are buggered if you are bald.
It wasn't a co-incidence that the funky fro-hican mullet came back in you know, its just the fact that Limahl hid his secret well back in the day
 mke442
Msg: 125
Pulling Hair
Posted: 7/8/2007 8:55:53 AM
I was with this one girl last year. She had never been with a blue collor worker. The outher guys she had been with where all one possition only. When we where goin at it!!! We where missionary style and i reached behind her and grabed and gave a lite tug her hair and she came so fast it was awsome. AFterwerds she told me noone ever did that and she really liked it . I had always done it in the past with my ex's and they all loved it. I geuss from what i am reading i will keep up the good work.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Pulling Hair