Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Can a man tell when a woman has just had sex?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 counsellorTroi
Msg: 26
Can a man tell when a woman has just had sex?Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Well that's a scentsitive subject.

I think the sex would have to involve a male for the smell to linger. Because men do smell differently than we do.

I don't think masturbation would give you the glow. Definitely not the same scent as if you have semen in your system (putting it delicately ). That stuff just doesn't wash out in the shower.

And for that matter, if she had lesbian sex would she have a different odour post-coitally? Hmmmmm
 ubkobalt
Msg: 27
Can a man tell when a woman has just had sex?
Posted: 2/20/2007 9:25:12 AM
They often get a different laugh.

Chipper, goofy, and acting a bit high. Infact, they probably are on an endorphin high.
 Savanna1
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/20/2007 10:33:45 AM
Thank you all..

I've enjoyed and appreciated all your wonderfully intellectual, intelligent, funny, informative and entertaining responses... LOL

You are all too cool!

I wish you were all around at mine now having dinner and drinks with me having this discussion!!

xx
 seven15
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/20/2007 10:55:20 AM
Some of my buddies can tell quite easily. They are short $200 in their wallet.....assuming they still have their wallet.......
 SaucyM
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/20/2007 3:59:54 PM
seven15..... that was just uncalled for!!! OP asked a simple question and you responded by referring to women as hoes....
very classy!
 quadmom
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:15:14 PM
Its a glow and attitude. Nothing more. You carry yourself different...there is something just more attractive.
 CloneAlone
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 6:35:41 PM
I tell her when she asks.

"Yes dear, it is over, we just had sex."

Clone.
 Dolmant78
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/20/2007 11:09:53 PM
it all comes from how they carry themselves some you can tell some you cant
 nicebluiz
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2007 11:22:34 PM
Actually, it's her whole demeanor---plus the medical fact that certain glands become puffy, and this is easily seen.
 Just another DUDE
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/21/2007 12:30:43 AM
Some can smell it,some can sense it and some can see it your EYES,lol.I can look in your eyes and tell.Since i can do that,i can also tell when you have bedroom eyes and want to have sex also,winksssss.
 rwcul
Msg: 36
Posted: 2/21/2007 1:02:47 AM
well hun it could be your attitude after sex is a little happier and they are picking up on it.

my ex used ot get that all the time when she would go to work. she works nights and we would have sex before her shower. we only saw each other 3-4 times a week since she lives 80 miles away and when she arrived at work with a happy look on her face her colleagues would aske if i was in town. they knew when shed had sex with me because she was happier and less ****y. shes the boss. hehe

thing is she would call me and tell me about it on the drive home. all i could do is laugh.
 Pixy Dust
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2007 4:41:27 AM
Funny I was talking with a girlfriend the other day, she had an intimate encounter the night before.... the next morning all of her co workers (women) were laughing and telling her they knew she must have just gotten laid.... she said she was embarrassd as part of the innuendo's were talked about when a male co worker walked into the area.... she said all day she got a ribbing... I told her, hmmm you were alot calmer weren't you???? she laughed and said yes.... be it scents and hormones maybe.. but I think it is more demeaner...
 DareU2Him
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/21/2007 7:34:48 AM
I can always tell when wifes friend has been over.....usually for up to 12 hours....
 EaglesCry68
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2007 3:41:16 PM

It can be more than just pheremones too.
When some girls have sex, they have an almost aura about them, it's in the way they move, their eyes, can even be there speech.
Like with your coworkers, after getting to know someone you can pick up signs in their behavior that just let you know.
And it's probably not just men, women probably notice too, but are not as attracted to the thought of sexually active women as men are.

^^^Now here's a fella that knows what he is talking about!

I can tell if a woman has had sex simply by the "glow" that she emits for sometime afterwards. It's written all over your face and your body language and demeanor only secure the notion. Some can even tell whether or not the sex was satisfying to her or just done out of physical need or routine.
One can also tell when a woman is in the mood or even on her cycle simply by the way she dresses and/or conducts herself.

There is more to the human body than just the nose. The eyes and ears pick up on hidden things as well if one is educated with such. Sorta like body language in a sense.(no pun intended on "sense") LOL!

Great question **OP**.

God Bless
Scott
 chilady07
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/21/2007 5:31:02 PM
I have never laughed so hard at a thread! I was going to ask if a kool-aid smile was a give away? A scent?! Yep, I'm with the other ladies, what is that about?
 Positve Catch
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/21/2007 5:44:05 PM
sometimes your shirts are on backwards...and when you have that big smile on your face...well, we just can't help but smile back ;)
 ck1time
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2007 8:02:56 PM
Sure can. It's the glow, the bounciness & giddiness. Your behavior.
 marie_m
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/21/2007 9:13:11 PM
hahahaahahahaaa I will be laughing all night lmaoooo
I really dont think men can tell OMG i heard it ALL now ,,,,heck most men cant tell when a women is faking it lmaooooo
and the smell?????

cherries?? or fish and chips??
 marie_m
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/21/2007 9:16:00 PM
omg that was so funny my sister called a 1000 miles away i asked her she said yes i can smell ya from here rosie lmaoooooo
 joie-de-vivre
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/22/2007 3:07:29 AM
There is definitely a BiiiiiiG smile on one's face for the day that is on display for people to see. NOTHING to do with smell but the most gorgeous grim!!! And it feels good to smileā€¦
 goodquestion
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 4:25:28 AM
[quote[Well that's a scentsitive subject.

I think the sex would have to involve a male for the smell to linger. Because men do smell differently than we do.

I don't think masturbation would give you the glow. Definitely not the same scent as if you have semen in your system (putting it delicately ). That stuff just doesn't wash out in the shower.

Seriously this is the closest answer scentificly to the truth. Other than the obvious mood, look, attitude,etc.

If a guy was to get intimate with a girl who had sex just recently usually the oder from semen will still linger and can usualy be detected by the guy.
 goodquestion
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2007 4:28:04 AM
Sorry mis post.
Well that's a scentsitive subject.

Seriously this is the closest answer scentificly to the truth. Other than the obvious mood, look, attitude,etc.

If a guy was to get intimate with a girl who had sex just recently usually the oder from semen will still linger and can usualy be detected by the guy.
 marie_m
Msg: 48
Posted: 2/22/2007 7:49:25 AM
ok so how does one explain women cheating....when she walks in the house her man will know??
from her smell????

maybe i missin something here....ive heard of smelling perfume but if my man came in and smelt of p%%%y id seriously think he got some harsh getto ally cat

yuk and i havent had my coffee yet this morn
 rich1va
Msg: 49
Yeah,
Posted: 2/22/2007 11:38:52 AM
Is this for real????
 Butterfly92
Msg: 50
Yeah,
Posted: 2/22/2007 12:26:48 PM
maybe i missin something here....ive heard of smelling perfume but if my man came in and smelt of p%%%y id seriously think he got some harsh

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!! This is really cracking me up !!!!! And next time, he goes out .......delicately wrap a scented soap bar in some karamistic wrapping paper and maybe the foul smelling **** he's with, would get the hint. LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Can a man tell when a woman has just had sex?