Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 buttermelting
Msg: 151
Do women like men who like Feet?Page 7 of 25    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25)
I think feet are sexy...my mom always told me to "look after your feet".

I give myself pedicures weekly, exfoliate the bottom dry skin in the shower daily, I massage them with oil, and paint my toe nails pretty colors...I love the way they look in sandles...and find it appriciative when a man notices how nice they are...and have no problem if a guy even wants to suck on them...it's a very erotic feeling.
 norml1nwv
Msg: 152
Do women like men who like Feet?
Posted: 4/3/2008 10:07:18 AM
i like my feet and take good care of them. i dated a guy once who had a major thing for feet. i didnt mind, but after a while, it got kinda old.
now, i miss that something terrible. geez, this guy would rub my feet for hours
wonder what he's up to, anyway. . .
 bluesrock2008
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 10:14:21 AM
Feet are just another part of the body thats fun to play with in whatever way you see fit,and there's lots to do!!! I'm not infactuated with feet but I love to ,well I won't go into details here but YA I enjoy them!!
 buttermelting
Msg: 154
Posted: 4/3/2008 7:01:04 PM
oh forsure foot massages are the best...especially 69 er foot massages that way both get satisfied together...
 MidniteRose08
Msg: 155
Posted: 4/3/2008 7:21:55 PM
No, it's just weird, besides gross of course.
 dknickerbocker
Msg: 156
Posted: 4/3/2008 8:20:24 PM
Feet are not gross.... your feet might be gross ... wash your Damn feet !!!

DK
 Cassipie
Msg: 157
Posted: 4/3/2008 8:27:41 PM
No, it's just weird, besides gross of course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why in the world would someone think feet are gross? They are just another wonderful part of your body and you should take pride and pleasure in them!

Begs the question what other parts of your own body you think are gross.
 massagenut
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 9:44:17 PM
i cant believe all the close minded, uptight women here! this is disturbing. probably dont like your breasts being touched either. feet are one of the most erogenous zones on the body. loosen up ladies!
 livvy h
Msg: 159
Posted: 4/3/2008 10:03:30 PM
like anything else..whatever floats your boat some like them, some dont.... as for myself my ex husband had a foot fetish.. didnt bother me in the slightest..actually enjoyed alot of it.. I think if that were the only thing he liked then it would bother me but the feet were just something that never got paid attention to before and it was nice to find out that they can be a great errogenous zone.. I think the only thing that ever creeped me out about it happened after we seperated.. he called one time and told me that I had left some lotion there that I used to use only for my feet and he said he had put it on his own feet and then stood over the heater vent while it was on and the smile reminded him of my feet and he masturbated.. now that I couldve gone without knowing ..
 HereN916
Msg: 160
Posted: 4/4/2008 2:09:24 AM
Some people have very pretty feet, however, I am not one of them lol. Besides my feet are sooooo ticklish, just the thought of someone touching them makes me crazy
 buttermelting
Msg: 161
Posted: 4/4/2008 10:30:08 AM
It's like a sin in our family for the woman to not have thier toes painted and looked after...kinda weird I guess but non the less just another part of the body to care for and be proud of...I especially enjoy the french pedicure...and really look forward to my bath spa nights...

being on the dating scene for quite some time I have noticed many men really don't bother looking or care...but however I do prefer a man who appriciates nice feet.

It is really a sad thing to hear woman complain about parts of their body. especially as if their are gross....
 Myk-
Msg: 162
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:15:32 AM
I once dated a guy with a foot fetish and it didn't bother me. My feet really are pretty, in that "it's a foot" kinda way, so everyone is allowed to say so. And honestly, the things he did to/with my feet sexually were oddly fascinating. To be fair, I did some weird things to him too, but only out of morbid curiosity. (My friends still make fun of me for having to toss out a wonderful pair of heels that I just couldn't make myself keep, knowing what they had done. Nuh-uh. Ew.)

But I'm open-minded and stranger than most. Most of the women I know get put off by men with odd appetites because it's unfamiliar and makes them nervous. If it's your thing, huzzah, but ease them into it. Don't get all foot-happy and drool on a lady's toes and expect delighted results. It's just not gonna happen. Know your audience, man.

I've always wondered...do you enjoy your own feet as much as you enjoy the ones on strangers? Does it go both ways? What if you found a girl that had the same fetish, would it distract you to have all of her attention focused on *your* wrinkled piggies?
 tylerfeetcore
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2008 11:31:04 AM

I'm just curious to hear other's perspectives on this subject.
I love women's feet alot and I like to sniffem and lickem. We do exist people. And we have feeling just like all you normal people.

I have personally had some of the most widespread observations of foot fetishists over the last decade and I can certainly say that the general level of intolerance shown by normal people makes these foot fetishists feel even more weird and creepy.

Love and acceptance would change their demeanors, or perhaps understanding. Oh and by the way, we foot fetishists would prefer to not be judged as a group unless it is in a positive light.

For example, if you see a news stories about some obsessed foot freak stealing shoes from a middle school or some weirdo hiding out under women's cars in parking lots to get their hands stepped on, please do not use those memories to prejudice us. We would much rather be thought of as the kind caring majority of foot guys who'd simply prefer to massage a woman's feet at the end of her long work day, and then of course slobber all over her soles once she's given us permission :D

We foot fetishists want to be normal too, but that only starts when you normal people start to let us in. Believe me when I say I have a very broad understanding of the overarching foot fetish communities. Many foot fetishists out there are submissive silent lurkers and would do anything for acceptance or understanding.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 164
Posted: 4/26/2008 11:38:32 AM
I don't have a problem with a man that has a foot fetish, and yes I have met some that love my feet! They are cute and well kept. Usually with a french pedicure.

I don't understand why some feel feet are gross when they put their mouths in other areas of the anatomy.

I believe in equal opportunity!
 hardcoredaydreamer
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2008 4:05:27 PM
i would love to find a man who liked feet. he can massage them all day as long as he doesn't expect me to return to favour. oh and no sucking them please. and no foot on groin action. just foot rubs. i have size four feet (often encased in fabulous shoes) and my toes have been complemented- applicants can apply with a message to my inbox!
 hereshecomesagain
Msg: 166
Posted: 4/26/2008 5:03:59 PM
Since worship is always good for my ego, I love a man who loves feet. Pictures available upon request from any man serious about meeting. I'll wear my cute strappy red heels and paint my tootsies your favorite color.
 les_canadiens
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2008 7:35:52 PM
ACK. I hate feet, they are my least favorite body part. I'm definetly a "buttman". I had a girl break up with me before because I refused to do foot rubs!
 babydoll2525
Msg: 168
Posted: 4/27/2008 7:44:56 PM
Guys who want to lick my feet gererally creep me out, feet are gross
 massagenut
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2008 3:10:07 PM
Baby, say it aint so! you need to try it. i will be willing to volunteer!
 footluva
Msg: 170
Posted: 4/28/2008 4:41:18 PM
Yeah I'm afootman but that's not the only thing on a woman that I'm attracted to.I've met a few foot virgins and once I start massaging their feet n making them feel comfortable,they let me take it to other levels.most women say that they feel like their being pampered n really appreciate it.
I mostly like bbw feet.white women n hispanic feet.I saw a woman on the beach(she was a bbw) the other day, she had the years most perfect feet.I got an instant boner but I didn't approach her.
I met a gal last year who helped me out a lot,she used to send me foot pix throughout the day n ibroke her foot virginity.she loved it
 cryptic
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2008 6:33:11 AM
not feet, but clean feet, clean feet are an instantaneous turn on for me, a sign that she's soooo lickable "there" if she keeps the dirtiest part of her body so clean. I use feet only to judge her cleanliness :), not to indulge in footfetish
 1missblueeyes
Msg: 172
Posted: 4/29/2008 6:36:11 AM
I love my feet. They're always pedicured (regularily) and toenails painted.
 Fluff_wi
Msg: 173
Posted: 4/29/2008 8:17:21 AM
I have a story about a 'foot man'. This does tend to get a little graphic.

So I met this guy on a different singles site. Not some Date-a-Kink, a pretty normal one. So we met for coffee, had a couple of dinners, things were great. He is good looking, charming, owns his home, has all appropriate man-toys (cars, trucks, snow stuff, bike). Blah Blah - oooh good catch. One night, he invites me to his house for a cook out. Yea! Fun! The weather is nice, I am in a skirt and cute little heeled thong sandals. So we have dinner, a couple of drinks and I am thinking, hmmm this is going to get cozy. Miss Libido is wide awake. He then says "I baked a cake for dessert". WOW A man that bakes too! Told him, oh wow, thats so sweet. So he goes in the house, brings out the cake and proceeds to set it on the floor at my feet. I give him the HUH look. He says, ok, here is what I want you to do.... as he starts getting undressed on his deck. At this time, I am thinking, ok Miss Kitty, go back to sleep. But gosh, you KNOW this was going to be interesting, to say the least. He tells me what he has in mind. "I want you to take those pretty little shoes off, step in the cake, squish your toes around and rub your feet all over Mr Betty****r until I c*m." Ok, so I am not a prude, I lived int he Big City most my life and nothing really fazes me... until now. Remember that scene in The Exorcist where Linda Blairs head spins completely around? That was me. I told him, you are joking, right? Uhmmm nope, he wasn't. By this time, he is complete naked and his Eclair has grown to epic proportions. He is actually turned on by this. I just told him Sorry, this is way beyond my realm of rational thought. Now mind you, there has been ONE goodnight kiss between the 2 of us. He then tells me, ok, if the cake thing bothers you, what about slapping his face with my feet. Smacking him, kicking him in the mouth. My mind is thinking "DANGER Will Robinson DANNGGEERRRR!" I told him I have never even been in a fight, much less kick someone in the mouth. So I thanked him for the nice dinner, that I would be leaving. He seemed somewhat disappointed. And no, I didn't ask for a piece of cake to go.

To this day, I can't walk down the bakery aisle without shuddering.
 4you2use
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/29/2008 8:39:33 AM
I'm a single guy in Vermont that loves womans feet. It's hard to find a lady that enjoys having her feet kissed, rubbed and worshiped. It seems that most women think that feet are gross and don't enjoy having them touched.
I also enjoy being trampled under a great pair of feet, and I have found that if I bring up the subject of feet and trample most woman get turned off.
Maybe I'll find my perfect woman but it seems that pretty tough in this area.
 Fluff_wi
Msg: 175
Posted: 4/29/2008 8:45:09 AM
4you2use-
Thats what this man was into - trampling.
I ended up youtubing the subject....
wow
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women like men who like Feet?