Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jumbo shrimp
Msg: 51
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?Page 3 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
I would be an M in an MFM threesome. That would be fun. I would not like to be tied up and suspended by my ankles for very long, or made to run down to the corner for beer. I've heard such things can happen to the unsuspecting. Now, if I was married to a woman I doubt I would want anyone else having sex with her, as far as I could tell. I won't rule it out, it just doesn't sound like it fits the idea of marriage. But for this week, being single, I'd jump at the chance, and ask them to take picture for my website.
 lindjen
Msg: 52
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?
Posted: 4/1/2007 9:36:49 AM
I’m not an expert but I have a little experience being ‘with’ couples, five to be exact.
All meetings were spontaneous as opposed to pre-arranged through the Internet or some other service.
The first two, one in London the other near Philadelphia, occurred when they met me en femme. I think both couples assumed that crossdressers were all bisexual and ‘hot to trot’. That generally is not true but it worked for me.
I met the wife of the third couple at a singles club near Toronto when I was in male mode. After a lot of dancing and chatting we decided to spend the night together – but wait, there was a man I had to meet – her husband. He had been watching us all evening. I could go to bed with his wife if he could watch. That was okay by me. He watched, he participated and we had a great time. That was the first of about ten meetings we had. They all started with Ken watching but eventually joining in. He would be the first to leave the bed satisfied.
The last two couples I met just in the last two months. One happened while I was en femme, one in male mode. Both men seemed to get excited by their wife’s arousal.
Sometime I hope to find out why these men enjoy their wives’ arousal at the hands of another. In the meantime I hope to continue to enjoy their generosity.
 mattmilone
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/2/2007 11:11:56 AM
None of my fantasies include another guy?

So what are ya talking, getting on the rotisserie like a barbecued chicken?

I don' think I could share a wife, but I could share a girlfriend, if I didn't care all that much about her, better to share someone else's wife, then I'm outta there. No messy feelings too deal with later.
 tropical55
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2007 2:11:45 PM

missnaughtynnice wrote:THIS right here is my ultimate fantasy....and just havent found the right two men and my ex was never down for it!!

And by looking at your photos I can tell you that you would make excellent sandwich material in a MFM threesome, especially if you enjoy anal sex!!
 gallowaylad
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/2/2007 2:12:41 PM
"sharing your wife?"

she's not free to do my laundry next thursday by any chance??.
 turbomonster
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/3/2007 12:50:47 PM
well,the bigger the sample size the better,try 100 next time
 preshuz one
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/3/2007 4:50:42 PM
[sex is best one on one IMHO, been there and done that with MFM and FMF. I don't think either of those two situations is healthy. Just my .02 here though.]

Being a true Scorpio here, I am all about sexual exploration also....did the MFM & FMF thing 2x each way respectively. I have been asked to engage in these types of encounters again several times, but declined. Just seems to not feel right, the one on one is so much more intense!

I was molested as a child by a neighbor and also raped as an adult, but still felt like I needed to experience these things. Since doing so, I now have no further interest.

If I were married once again, I know I could not feel a healthy loving relationship with my husband being in this manner. I feel much more "open" one on one, I think because it still feels like cheating even though it is "out in the open with permission".

To each his own, be a pretty boring world otherwise!
 southernhighlander
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2007 4:58:11 PM
it just depends on if each wants it if so then yeah i will go along with it.
 Rod-Iron
Msg: 59
Posted: 4/10/2007 6:58:10 AM
MFM was my ex's fantasy and I seriously considered it but in the end couldn't go through with it. I knew watching another man pleasure my woman would make me way too jealous. I wouldn't have as much of a problem with a FMF (big surprise there right?) but to be honest once I get married I really won't want anyone else but my wife. As long as she's giving it up regularly anyway.
 Melody37
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/22/2007 10:37:51 AM
While I will not stoop to levels that some here do, I will say that bringing ones children into the mix shows a disturbed individual.

I still stick by my original post......
Sex and Love are 2 different things and CAN and often ARE seperated.

Melody
 jcrowbass
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/7/2007 6:16:49 PM
Well Melody I totally agree with you that Sex and Love are 2 different things. Sex is definable and recognized by even the most naive,But Love, I should say true Love between a man and woman is rare and very few people get it right in life, most people confuse physical attraction with real love and settle for less. Physical attraction is the key in Sex, Adoration is the key in Love and as you said Can and often are seperated.
Bruce
 midlifehappy49
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/14/2007 10:45:56 AM
Melody, I totally agree with your original post - Sex and Love are 2 different things and CAN and often ARE seperated. There are not many women who have thought it out that far. We are certainly an uptight society!
 Pucks
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/14/2007 11:13:24 AM
Ummm....my wife? ahhh no way.
 PiscesWoman87
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/14/2007 6:40:04 PM
It would really bother me personally if my husband/boyfriend wanted to 'share' me with someone else.

For me if I am having sex with you, then I am having sex with you and imagining myself having sex with others guy doesn't cross my mind.

Maybe I'm not secure enough to handle all the implications that would cross my mind if you wanted to.

I personally believe, that having sex should be between two commited people. I just ccouldn't see the third as a toy. And while I have heard of how sex and love is two different things, and I believe this can be true for some, but not for me. If I am sleeping with you then I am commited to you.

I have been asked before to be the other female in the FFM pairing but I just couldn't/wouldn't (this also includes having a female join in with my guy and I). Ever. The feeling of being used and the risks and just....no. Plus, with me, feelings come first, then sexual wanting attraction. Without the feelings I can't imagine sleeping with the guy no matter how hot he is....

Just my two cents...

But to each their own. If it's consensual, go for it....
 Mr.Santiago
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/14/2007 7:56:32 PM
I think I saw tis in Penthouse forums..
 Trevan
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/14/2007 8:03:51 PM
"I guess I must be gay because my balls touched another guy's when we DP'd her"

It's okay - as long as you high five or shake hands, it neutralizes the contact :P
 Trevan
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/14/2007 8:11:48 PM
Also, sidenote. It seems to be an odd pattern, but the last few girls I've dated were most interested in the idea if it was going to be FFM or MMF, but not so much of the two-guys-on-one-girl / two-girls-one-guy variety.
 BasicallyLooking
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/14/2007 9:00:20 PM
Never did it but a good friend and his wife talked explicitly to me about it quite unexpectedly at a formal dinner party. Apparently they wanted to hit on my date too. His wife was incredibly beautiful and 15 years younger than he. Being under the influence of much wine it really was very tempting. Since we had hired a stretch limo and had a long private drive back we were essentially socially "trapped". It was quite hard to strategically laugh it off for the long time we were all together. To make it worse she was going out of her way to show some serious cleavage and other things to get me/us interested. But my date as good natured as was just trying to keep it all platonic while giving me looks like "please don't you dare let her start anything back here while I am here".

I really think he wanted to do a full couple swap. But I was not about to do that with my date since we are not even intimate ourselves and just social friends and this was all new to me. His wife later whispered to me in private that if my date was not 'cool' that she would really like for just us 3 (MFM) to go out on their sailboat that weekend, drop anchor, get smashed, get naked and have some fun. But I am sure that he previously put her up to asking me that to make it look like it was all her idea and to try and get me more comfortable with the idea. She even kissed me on the lips and pressed up to me close and told me to "think about it". In this particular case I also suspected he tends toward a slight bi-curious nature but only really wants to watch my reaction to his wife getting naked on me. So that thought put me on defense a little to since I am 110% straight.

But I'll admit that it was extremely tempting since she is just stunning beautiful. They later told me that she had already done it once before with another man and really liked all the extra attention. She also told me that she married him when she was too young (age 16) and he insisted that she experience other men to know just how well she had it at home ( just another ego gratification motive). But from my perspective this was nothing but a way to vicariously reaffirm his wife's desirability through another man's arousal. I managed to also piece together from their conveyance about the last time they tried this that only he could get her to climax. So it became apparent that he also intended to let me get her warmed up then insert himself as the 'white knight" to finish the job that he imagined his inferior "proxy" (e.g. me) could not achieve. In other words it was a stacked deck and all about his ego gratification. It was also just a way for him to prove to her competitively that he was the best man for her while making himself feel good that other men thought he had a beautiful wife that in his mind they could not possibly handle and please (and yes she is just absolutely pure stunning model material).

So I turned down that particular invitation but we managed to stay friends. The 3 of us do go out occasionally for an enjoyable sail. She likes to go topless and he seems to enjoy watching how I respond to her incessant flirting. Frankly I enjoy it too but I don't want to risk going too far nor end up competing with him for ego sake or ruining a good and fun friendship. I feel privileged enough just seeing his wife's sexy bod and her fun banter.
 southernhighlander
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2007 5:09:52 PM
my gf wants to be shared with but not by another guy but with 2 other girls and me being the only guy but i can only watch so i am happy.
 cupidstrikes
Msg: 70
Posted: 6/5/2007 5:07:43 PM

Dominate, you could try showing some respect! no one bashed you for your views.
You seem to have a problem with the topic, and thats fine! But to reply to a Lady and make comments about her children is lower then snake shit.
I hope every women on this site sees that post, and sees just what kind of child you are.

No kidding. Why do you think the a$$hole changed his name. He's obviuously a closed/narrow-minded simpleton; very childlike in demeanor.

Some people really have a lot of maturing to do.

why is it that the moment MMF 3somes are discussed, the sexual orientation of the men involved becomes a matter for speculation?

Crazycurlz, it's because of closed-mindedness and people not being comfortable and secure with their own sexuality.
 peach-blossom Luck
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/5/2007 5:13:14 PM
OP: Sounds like a good read. What book is that from? Or did you get it published yet?

cupidstrikes
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/5/2007 5:14:18 PM

It's okay - as long as you high five or shake hands, it neutralizes the contact :P

LMFAO!

Too funny!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 5:26:14 PM

^^^^I agree...ROTFLMAO

I agree with others ~ leave children out of such topics....for that matter, leave children out of non-parental POF topics PERIOD.

~OT~ I've never been involved in a threesome. I've had opportunities for the FFM thing, I must confess, I've yet to meet a woman I wanted to be naked with. Odd to find this topic here ~ it hasn't been too long ago that I had a conversation with an extremely attractive man, whose entire persona SCREAMS manly-man, and MMF threesomes are his thing. He has no homophobic tendencies, and I have no doubt, he's definitely ALL man. He told me some rather intimate details of his encounters in the past, what he'd like to find in a gf/wife today, etc. I was amazing to hear that his main objective, was watching "her" get into it. It was his thrill knowing she wanted others, and wanted him as well. This definitely is filed into my "to each their own" drawer, but if it works for someone, who am I to judge?
 davidofark
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/5/2007 5:47:32 PM
I had several mfm with a married couple. We had a blast. Nothing gay about it. We became good friends;the wife had the hots for me sexually but that had no negative impact on their relationship. Unfortunately I moved away. I am now trying to get something up with a lady friend. We are both very eager for both mfm and fmf.
 Bigger Guy
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 7:02:10 PM
I have been in a few .... with female friends ... not GF's / not a wife ..... but friends, who are still friends. There was nothing gay about it and in all cases the lady was pampered and enjoyed the experience. Would I do it again? Yes, and I have, with them.
I think no less of them for it and there was no feeling either way for the other guys. They were just nice guys that we both new and she trusted implicitly.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?