Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zentral
Msg: 101
view profile
History
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?Page 5 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Some people certainly have a judgmental perspecitve and/or limited view of reality and the diversity of human behavior!

While many people would never DO this, a lot will at some time or other THINK about it!
 Goodlicks
Msg: 102
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?
Posted: 6/28/2007 9:51:36 AM
I actually prefer the FMF threesome, but the bi female must be an endangered species, because they are definitely hard to find.
 innocentantic
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2007 11:36:50 AM
I'm surprised with the open-mindedness displayed by many posters. I'm also happy that some people can express their opinions without attacking other posters.

All I wanted to comment on was:

I believe in committment, trust and loyalty

Why do so many people use this type of argument for monogamy? You can have a relationship that includes committment, trust and loyalty and not be sexually exclusive. If that's what you agree to and you still have boundaries that you trust the other person with, you make a committment and that's that. Committment does not equal monogamy. Committment equals arrangement + promise. That's it. Monogamy is just one arrangement.

One other thing was the comment about the Japanese being sexually liberated for centuries. It may do everyone good to stop believing that Western European-Canadian-American civilization is the "most evolved", "most learned", "most civilized" culture on this planet. MOST of the world does not have a culture that deifies monogamous behavior. Monogamy is tribal and religious only... there is no scientific or realistic evidence that it is "better" or that human feelings can not grow and be cared for in non-monogamous relationships.

My vote? To each their own. So, to OP's question... it depends on the person. If you're looking for the secret to your own future wife sharing possibilities, then, it depends on you. Are you jealous? Do you care more about your own possessive feelings than the enjoyment and excitement that your loved one could feel if they explore someone new?

In my life I value my relationships. When I am interested in someone, I am interested in everything that they are. If they are open to non-monogamy, then great. If they aren't, then that's OK, too. Everybody is different, and making that connection is more important than lots of new sex, at this point in my life. Been there, done that, loved most hours of it.
 taurus516
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 6/28/2007 11:53:20 AM

I've shared my wife. MFM is kind of tame for us. More like MMMFMMM and I have no jealousy. It fabulous to watch someone you love having sex. Period. Get over your jealousy.

This kind of thing is actually more popular than what alot of people want to admit.When I worked at an adult video store gang bang movies were top sellers.Not my thing or my wife's but to each their own.I would prefer FFFFFMFFFF, but that's just me and wishful thinking.Doubt I would have the stamina for it anyway,but it's fun to dream.
 GoldenApples
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2007 8:17:09 PM
u-nme,

The ppl I know who are into this type of relationship are lieing to one another - they are married or couples and have profest 'honesty' to one another and yet I know for a fact that there are extra activities going on.

I have to admit that this does happend, but it's an exeption and not the rule. Most people that get involed in alernative kinks develop a greater sense of communication , love and loyalty. It's becaue the act alone forces the communication. There would be no way that anything would happen if I didn't wan it tooo and visa versa.
 Phoebus2k7
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/10/2007 8:29:34 PM
I know a friend who shared his wife with a work buddy after a nite of partying and doing nose candy..the have the 4sum...2 guys and 2 females...they end up fight none stop about how good each other got it from the ppl they had slept with in front of one another ..kinda like that movie son of sam...anyways the dude she slept with she ended up leaving my friend for. Why would you even bother knowning she would do such a thing...and they used to do it wen he was not around as well...damn..mind you he was a scorpio and they tend to get their way with ladies sexually...
 oldmoon
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/4/2007 9:41:23 PM
its the best, but only when you and your mate are truely in love with each other and, it can only be understood if its experienced, and then only by certain couples.
 gergm
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/5/2007 5:49:29 PM
I have had the pleasure of MFM relationshiop for about 3 years. At first it was very strange to share my wife with another man, I had all kinds if thoughts running through my head, there was guilt, jealousy, I also felt ashamed at first. As the relationship progressed I could not get enought of it.
It was a real turn on, I loved watching my wife give and receive oral and the ****ing was fantastic. My wife was more sensual and it also helped our relationship.
I part of our relationship we agreed that she could meet the second man every few weekends a month, when she came home I was so horny that I could not wait to hear how things went and make mad passionate love to her.
We wold then make plans to meet and have sex all night long. I was never so turned on in all my life.
The relationship is now over the guy found a steady girlfriend.
I look back on those days with fond memories and anticaption for the nex time .
The sex with my wife and I is not the same without the second male, the passion is gone.
Really looking forward to the next time.
P.S. Do not knock it until u try it!!
 Heathenesque
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/5/2007 5:54:26 PM
Heh... if the relationship is stable and ALL parties are up for it... why not?

Frankly, I would love a MFM relationship. Especially if both guys were bi.
 taurus516
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2007 2:26:29 PM

Heh... if the relationship is stable and ALL parties are up for it... why not?

Frankly, I would love a MFM relationship. Especially if both guys were bi

What's the attraction to bi guys?Is it as exciting for some ladies to watch two guys as it is for a guy to watch two ladies?
 Heathenesque
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/7/2007 5:22:17 PM

What's the attraction to bi guys?Is it as exciting for some ladies to watch two guys as it is for a guy to watch two ladies?

For some of us, yes. Besides... if you're in a threesome like that, why limit your options with two guys (or two women) who are completely straight?
 Spence56
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/8/2007 2:43:35 PM
Personally, I think that the wife is going to wind up feeling like she is less loved by her husband just because he wants to share her with his friends. What's up with that! Even if she wants to do it in the beginning, it's a pretty good indication that she wants to be away from her husband also. Sure looks like a road to a divorce, just as soon as she finds someone that loves her more than you do...
 svansi
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/26/2007 2:53:01 PM
My question is as a single guy where do you find a couple or people willing to do it. I mean swingers clubs are more open to couples or single bi femails. I think double teaming a girl would be fun. Hell i would even be content with watching and beating off in the corner.
 Krissy_10
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/26/2007 4:43:06 PM
I think 3somes are a bad idea. So not natural, not the way it's supposed to be, nothing good comes of it.

If you love somebody why share or be shared? Can only cause problems, you'll never get the image of another man with your wife out of your head, it could ruin your marriage, just my .02
 JRP_1977
Msg: 115
Posted: 12/7/2007 9:20:58 AM
I'm sorry, I've never posted on the forum here, but as I went through some of the comments on this topic, I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.
First off, what gives anyone the right to tell me or my fiancee what is right to us? You can offer opinions, or, if I ask for it, advice, but what gives anyone the right to tell me I'm wrong? lol. If the OP had a good time, who cares, I say more power to you. I, personally, am intrigued by the THOUGHT of another guy f***ing my fiancee, but I also know that I couldn't handle it in real life. I also know that it's not something she wants. I do know, however, how much enjoyment she gets out of being with other women and having me be with other women. I'm not going to lie, I'm a man, I enjoy having sex with women, it's what we were created to do, but that, in no way, means that I do not love my fiancee or that I don't want to be with her. It just means that I'm trying to give her something that I, alone, cannot give her. Should I deny her the satisfaction and excitement she gets from that just because the "excepted norm" is that it's "wrong"? Hell no, I do what makes her and us happy. I'm not dumb enough to believe that I am the be all and end all for her and that I can be everything she needs, so if I can add that extra spark, why not. And man, does she ever get crazy afterwards.
Even though I know I couldn't handle the MFM aspect of a relationship, I do not hold any notions that anything about that situation is gay. Being gay isn't about two naked men being in the same room, it's about the feelings and excitement those men get for each other. They is nothing different about the emotional connection of a gay relationship than there is for a male-female relationship, they just know that they want a man and are excited and turned on by men. So unless the men decide to push the girl out of the way and have each other, how is it gay? Is it gay to be in a men's locker room?
Come on people, these views are so archaic as to be totally ridiculous. And to top the whole thing off, these views of monogamy and it being wrong to sleep with other people are NEW. If a relationship breaks up because their was something added to it, it's because the relationship wasn't strong enough to begin with and that there wasn't enough trust, respect and love there in the first place.
As for Krissy_10's post above, well, I respect your stance on how YOU feel about it. But, it's only considered "So not natural, not the way it's supposed to be, nothing good comes of it" because that's the way we've been conditioned to see it. And that's only been the case for the last, maybe, 2000 years. What about the hundred of thousands of years before it in the evolution history of man where the divine goal was to spread your seed in as many places as possible. Hell, only 500 years ago, if a king decided that he wanted to f*** you on your wedding night before your husband, that was the "accepted norm" and both of you had to live with it. There was also a high possibility that your first born was the kings, not your husbands. Wanna talk about an image that doesn't live your head? How about a constant reminder?
So, all I can say is, if it's not for you, great, don't do it. But for someone to tell me I'm wrong, or that my fiancee is wrong, just because we see the world in a more open, wide view, is a little condescending. I'll respect anyones right to monogamy and free speech, but it's funny how a lot of people who believe in monogamy refuse to respect the freedom of people who see life in a grander fashion.
 couldbetrue1
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 6:36:41 AM
hello we are Still doing this "SHAREING HER" and loving it
You have to have a very strong and secure relationship with your hubby/wife.. or other partner ,,that you wish to share out ,, or have shared. This is the case with us . after a long while of being together,, I felt that she was loseing some of the ' spark" and felt things were too Tame in our marriage. We are both very sexual people and although she came from a quiet " rural" background ,, she,,, ( i discovered as i got into it with her ),,, had always had some fantacy of being a " naughty girl and enjoyed being ' sexy" and promotinng arrousal around other men
As she is several years younger then me ,, she was atracted to somewhat younger guys at first,, then she found she liked different ages ,, and different backgrounds in her choices of lovers. She would find them ondating sites and from ' references ' from guys she had been with ,, she went to their places or hotels , but here at the house is good too
At first i was involved with her selection ,, and her " dates ' with her lovers,, includeing being one of the M in MMF ,,, but i found it was more relaxed and more enjoyable for her and her lover(s) to be intimate and solely with each other,, with me in the other room or in my livingroom ,, away from the bedroom. It was exciting to ME know that she was being made love to,, and COMPLETELY sexually seduced by an other man ,,
 taz in love
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/31/2007 7:39:13 AM
I cant even read the story the poster wrote,,,,but I will say that my ex wanted a woman to come home with us (for me), then a man. He had NO problem screwing the other woman, although I never got to do what I wanted with her,,,But,,,,as soon as I went NEAR the man, my ex threw a fit and threw him out,,,that was not fair. I felt so stupid after that because I was doing it for him when I found this sexy other man to bring home,,,because deep inside,,,I think HE wanted to go near the man.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 9:27:42 AM

But,,,,as soon as I went NEAR the man, my ex threw a fit and threw him out

Yeah, it never works unless both people are on the same sheet of music. Your experience is, sadly, one I have read several times. Both men and women. Their partner wants some strange but doesn't want the other getting any and gets all bent out of shape if they do. That is not a .. uhm .. sustainable way to do things.
 orchidtigress
Msg: 119
Posted: 12/31/2007 10:04:14 AM
MFM is a fantasy for women just as FMF is for men....if all are in agreement to the arrangement no harm is done.
 poet321
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 3:49:05 PM
oh,c'mon,he writes for penthouse
 taz in love
Msg: 121
Posted: 12/31/2007 4:08:44 PM
aaaaaaahhhh, maybe I could too then!
 taurus516
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2008 11:23:52 AM

MFM is a fantasy for women just as FMF is for men.

That would be an interesting topic to do a poll on.I would say that the women who really fantasize about MFM are in the minority,or they if they had that fantasy,they wouldn't admit to it.
 orchidtigress
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/3/2008 12:11:18 AM
I would say that the women who really fantasize about MFM are in the minority,or they if they had that fantasy,they wouldn't admit to it.

Think you'd be surprised about it being the minority, but could depend on many factors; although agreed, a poll may produce unreliable results due to the latter.
 OhBuggerThis
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/3/2008 12:22:50 AM
if my g/f wanted to bring another guy to the bedroom, id be bringing a chainsaw, a hockey mask and a load of plastic sheets...
 curious54
Msg: 125
Posted: 1/3/2008 11:25:58 AM
I think a MFM would be great. My gf isn't so sure. She's much more into the FMF. For me, either is fine. But I would love to watch her undress a guy and myself and then give us both head.

There has to be some understanding though about what goes and what doesn't. For us, if our fantasy ever does come true we've agreed that everything goes except for intercourse. That is mostly for her benefit and to keep her comfortable.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?