Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 201
view profile
History
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?Page 9 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
If I have a husband and will share me with another men ,women for our marital intimacy, I will charge the participant $4000. 00 and the watcher $2000.00. Money down ,cold cash for 45 minutes if he did not cum too baaad..

There are only three kinds of women that lives in this Earth, 1. A Respectable woman ,the mother of HIS children. 2. A whore, money down first, before she hand down her "ware" whoever and whatever you are........ 3. A Slut who give her "ware for nothing for anybody..

I would rather be a whore for a man who disregard my soul , I would be a meat for his buddies, strangers, to fulfill his fantasies for a PRICE. I think that is fair..
 abelian
Msg: 202
MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?
Posted: 12/7/2010 12:06:09 PM

When she would present her used self to me, our sex was outrageous. Don't knock it until you have tried it!

I'm not going to try it for the privilige of knocking it. I'll just say that although I'm not knocking it, I can't imagine what you describe as a turn on and fortunately, my fiancee has no inclination to perform such an experiment to find out how un-turned on I would be.
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 203
Posted: 12/8/2010 6:04:26 AM

When she would present her used self to me, our sex was outrageous. Don't knock it until you have tried it!

Agreed!

We don't do MFM but she has been freshly used when I get home from work... it's a rush and brings out the superman in me.....competition!
Even our sperm was designed to compete BTW!
 MXLife
Msg: 204
Posted: 3/8/2011 8:24:33 AM
If your into MFM or FMF, there's onlly one place online to locate threesomes from what I've found. 3SomeMatch.com had the single lady we were looking for.
 slydave
Msg: 205
Posted: 3/22/2011 10:56:11 AM
That in itself is typical for a guy like your self to believe that it would lead to divorce. Apparently, you are the controlling and jealous type that probably would start so stuff with your wife. Your beliefs to me are complete nonsense. I think it is quite alright for a couple to have MFM threesomes. Of course, I would have some rules myself, and I would actually like to get to know the guy first. I think as long as the two guys are close friends and all three maturely enter into an agreement about it then it is very possible to remain true to your girlfriend or wife and vice versa. Just because you share your wife doesn't mean that you love her less. Seriously, if you are an old fashioned type individual, then please keep those beliefs between you and your significant other. This is a different age a day that we live in, and as far as my generation goes, we are learning how to maturely and effectively approach things more open-mindfully. I have been in mfm relationships myself and everything worked out ok. We split up because we just no longer had feelings for one another which is why many "fashionable" couples, whether straight, gay, or bi, also split up. Correct? So, if you personally feel its not for you, then don't pursue it. It's that simple. Just don't force your beliefs on everyone else. I can't stand people who do that. You live your life the way you want, and let everyone else live their lives the way they want. Agreed?
 m_church
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2011 11:48:40 AM

This is a different age a day that we live in, and as far as my generation goes, we are learning how to maturely and effectively approach things more open-mindfully.

Haha What? You think you're the only 'generation' that had these thoughts and ideas?
They happen in every generation...

Seriously, if you are an old fashioned type individual, then please keep those
beliefs between you and your significant other.

Seriously, if you are a condescending type individual, then please keep those beliefs to yourself.... This is a public forum, and until you become a moderator or owner of POF , how about you don't tell people what to post or not?

Just don't force your beliefs on everyone else. I can't stand people who do that
To all intents and purposes, when you post on POF you are forcing your beliefs on everyone else... As am I .... The only people who truly are not forcing their beliefs on everyone are the ones who read these but do not post.... By the way, telling 'old fashioned type individuals' to keep their beliefs to themselves is definately forcing YOUR beliefs on everyone...

we are learning how to maturely and effectively approach things more open-mindfully.

With the implication that anyone who is not thinking that was is somehow immature and ineffective? Sorry, being 'open-minded' does not automatically equal maturity. Deeming yourself to be mature as opposed to others, doesn't make you 'open minded' either.... As for 'open minded' that can also be a trait of people who are easily swayed...

We split up because we just no longer had feelings for one another which is why many "fashionable" couples, whether straight, gay, or bi, also split up. Correct?

Sure... But I tell you this, the only way I would 'share' anyone is if I no longer had any feelings for that person....

Of course, I would have some rules myself, and I would actually like to get to know the guy first.

That's simply YOUR opinion... But obviously what you're saying is that you are ok 'sharing' your wife if you get to choose who with... To me, that's very controlling. First off, YOU are not 'sharing' her. That implies ownership and possession... Effectively you are choosing who she has sex with.... Choosing who she has sex with is extremely controlling. If she wants to have sex with other men then it is HER CHOICE who she does it with... It's not up to you to make the decision.... It's her body, she gets to choose who SHE SHARES it with.... If you think you're mature enough to do this then she should be mature enough to decide for herself... Anything else comes back to control and possession...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2011 12:18:39 PM

1. A Respectable woman ,the mother of HIS children. 2. A whore, money down first, before she hand down her "ware" whoever and whatever you are........ 3. A Slut who give her "ware for nothing for anybody..

**Snort** This is priceless. I really don't even know what to say to something this ~~~ odd.
 itechman63
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2011 12:27:56 PM

This is a different age a day that we live in, and as far as my generation goes, we are learning how to maturely and effectively approach things more open-mindfully.

Has there been a generation in the history of mankind that didn't think that of themselves? And like all generations before, this one too will learn how much they really didn't know. Add that to death and taxes as certainties of life. Sometimes we see the person standing in the road with the truck coming and we can only watch the coming carnage.

As with all things in all relationships, this can only be achieved with 100% honest communication between the couples involved.

If one participant only agrees to make his/her partner happy... Epic Fail.
If one or both partners jump in without discussing completely with total agreement... Fail

It doesn't matter if your President is Obama or George Washington or even Fred Flintstone... that fact holds true for the ages.
 ultragain
Msg: 209
Posted: 3/22/2011 1:08:51 PM
My my, what sweeping pronouncements! What ambitious opinionating! Here’s mine…

Forty or fifty years ago, divorce was shameful, oral sex was kinky, anal sex was almost unmentionable, homosexuality was taboo and cougars hadn’t been invented. Today, they’re all commonplace.

And forty or fifty years from now, the alternatives people find shocking today will be pretty ho-hum. Busy-bodies will still clamour for relevance. But can you imagine someone railing against oral sex today? They’d be considered cranks.

So get your kink on while you can. Safely. Somewhere, a Sunday-school teacher is probably doing the same.
 whytwater
Msg: 210
Posted: 3/22/2011 3:44:39 PM
Forty or fifty years ago, divorce was shameful, oral sex was kinky, anal sex was almost unmentionable, homosexuality was taboo and cougars hadn’t been invented.

My father poofed a little over 50 years ago- I wasn't the only one to have that experience. Oral and anal sex got whole cities burned down, according to one ancient report, and the acts still bear the name of one of those towns. Homosexuality is as old as the species, or at least as old as the Roman Catholic Church, and the only thing about cougars that wasn't invented long, long ago was that particular name for it.
The storied Greek and Roman sexcapades had it all, it seems.
There is nothing new under the sun, says the book of Ecclesiastes. And I ain't no Sunday school teacher, Lol. A little historical perspective seems needed in this thread.

Every generation of youth seems to find some way to break out, flout the older. Now, wearing waistbands of jeans around your thighs instead of waist, that's new, I think! lol

Today, they’re all commonplace.

I think it would be more accurate to say that they are now includable in "all the news that's fit to print".

Christine O'Donnell, who recently came in second in the DE senatorial race, wanted to outlaw masturbation, "except in a marriage setting". They called her a witch, but never a "crank". lol
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2011 4:30:04 PM
A little historical perspective seems needed in this thread.

Oh I love history. I'll play with you. (HA...that doesn't read quite right, but I giggled out loud so I'm leavin' it.)

~OT~ The history of the 3-some. Menage a trois:

Ménage à trois is a French term which originally described a domestic arrangement in which three people having sexual relations occupy the same household – the phrase literally translates as "household of three". In contemporary usage, the meaning of the term has been extended to mean any living relationship between three people, whether or not sex is involved, but because it has also been extended to refer to the actual sexual act between three people, otherwise known as a threesome, the term retains its suggestive quality.

* Sir William Hamilton (British ambassador to Naples), his wife Emma Hamilton, and her lover, the naval hero Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson, from 1799 until Nelson's death in 1805.
* Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire, the Duke of Devonshire, and Lady Elizabeth Foster
* Henry Mond, 2nd Baron Melchett his wife, Amy Gwen Wilson, and writer Gilbert Cannan.
* In Sweden in 1775, Count Adolf Fredrik Munck af Fulkila had reputedly been hired by king Gustaf III to assist him in the consummation of his marriage with Queen Sophie Magdalena. He was to act as sexual instructor for the couple. His "aid" is alleged to have resulted in the birth of the future King Gustaf IV Adolf in 1778. By further rumors, he was the lover of the king as well as of the queen. These rumors eventually had serious political implications in the end of the House of Holstein-Gottorp's rule in Sweden.
* The German intellectual Dorothea von Rodde-Schlözer, her husband Mattheus Rodde and the French philosopher Charles de Villers from 1794 until her husband's death in 1810.
* Poet Ezra Pound, his wife Dorothy Shakespear and his mistress, concert violinist Olga Rudge.
* Surrealist painters Max Ernst, Paul Éluard and his wife Gala, later Gala Dalí.
* The author E. Nesbit lived with her husband Hubert Bland and his mistress Alice Hoatson, raising their children as her own.[1]
* William Moulton Marston, creator of Wonder Woman, and his wife Elizabeth Holloway Marston lived with and shared a relationship with Olive Byrne.
* The actress and stage director Edith Craig who lived with and was in a relationship with the dramatist Christabel Marshall and the artist Clare Atwood from 1916 to 1947.
* The actress Hattie Jacques lived with her husband John Le Mesurier and her lover John Schofield.[2]
* Speculation that, in 1547-8, Queen Catherine Parr, widow of Henry VIII, and her fourth husband Thomas Seymour were involved in a ménage with the future Queen Elizabeth, is probably exaggerated, although there were well attested episodes of sexually charged horseplay involving the three.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_%C3%89luard
Hey, if it's good enough for Kings and Queens, Duke and Duchesses, I think it's just fine for those in today's society that wish to indulge. But that's just how I see it.
 whytwater
Msg: 212
Posted: 3/22/2011 4:42:34 PM
^^^^^ Menage a trois, the sport of kings? AND queens? What a kick. Always delightful to play with you, Darlin'. Lol
 m_church
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2011 9:48:01 PM

Hey, if it's good enough for Kings and Queens, Duke and Duchesses, I think it's just fine for those in today's society that wish to indulge. But that's just how I see it.

Ummm you do know that many kings and queens also practised incest?

Many European monarchs were related due to political marriages, sometimes resulting in distant cousins (and even first cousins) being married. This was especially true in the Habsburg, Hohenzollern and Bourbon royal houses.

The famous Cleopatra VII was married to her younger brother, Ptolemy XIII. Her mother and father, Cleopatra V and Ptolemy XII, had also been brother and sister

Just to name a few....
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 214
Posted: 3/22/2011 11:04:54 PM
LOL, MCHURCH I gotta ask... is there anything youre NOT against and down on?

Hey, MFM and FMF, FFM are all awesome, perhaps if I was bi I'd think MMF was too.
Just because I'm not doesn't mean I'm gonna put down someone who is and enjoys it!

Heck, I'm not even gonna put you down for always raining on everyone's parade, but do you have to be so incessant about it? Dang dude, stating your opinion is one thing...harping endlessly is another!
So, MFM threesomes aren't for you....cool, don't participate in them. Understand that others enjoy them.
Those that enjoy them aren't hurting anyone and they aren't making you participate or hear about it...threads like this are easily passed by.

To the OP, MFM is perfectly natural and can actually increase both your performance levels and love for one another. It's also possible that part of your enjoyment of this comes from the rise in testosterone you get from the competition.
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2011 8:09:14 AM
I've joined couples before. And I would happily do so again. Or be with a woman who is honest and open about it with her husband, and he has no problems with it.

Though personally, I don't want to share my girl. Of course, she's quite happy with that. The two of us want to find a woman to have fun with, but not another man.

We're a poly couple, seeking our "unicorn" as they like to say.
 m_church
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2011 8:32:22 AM

Dang dude, stating your opinion is one thing...harping endlessly is another!

And thats different somehow from YOU harping endlessly in favour of it??????
As in....

Hey, MFM and FMF, FFM are all awesome,

That's fine for you... for other people it's not....
 Vannili
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2011 9:48:57 AM
Hey! jco and m church,you are both right in my book... Jco you share your woman with another guy,or she share you with another woman and both of you are staticly happy, there is nothing wrong with that...

And m church thinks sexual act is one on one ,that's fine too.. Since I am not a Royal blood I don't do sport sex MFM,FMF,FFM,as a poor peasant in the Sexist Kingdom,. I go for "one on one" it is not that I am so devoted to the likes of m church, the reason is I only have one manhole and *man goes down there one at a time.* Ooooops, I almost forgot the other hole on the behind, that is prohibited for use > for I don't fukk where I shyte. cracking a can of cold budwieser is nice even it's cheap..
 1234deleted1234
Msg: 218
Posted: 3/23/2011 10:49:39 AM

And thats different somehow from YOU harping endlessly in favour of it??????
As in....

The difference between us is that I DON'T go around to unrelated threads PROMOTING it!
You SEEK out and resurrect threads just to put people in those threads down!

We all get it...you're against everything.... perhaps you can take a break from all the denigrating and go to threads where you have interests.

You're entitled to join the conversation, sure....but perhaps you could ADD something to it instead of always putting the topic and those in favor down. and going of about STD's. What do you care anyway? If you don't participate in these activities,you're in no danger of being infected right? Or do you secretly WANT to participate yet are too scared to be yourself so you hate those that are? Like I said, YOU SEEK these topics out! You seem titillated by these topics ...
....Kinda like an old CHURCH lady! Here to SAVE us are you?

I actually don't participate in any threesomes anymore because that's not what my GF is into and it's not something I feel I HAVE to do. I do share my girl from time to time though, but not very often.
 m_church
Msg: 219
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:13:41 AM

Like I said, YOU SEEK these topics out! You seem titillated by these topics ...

I actually do post in other topics too... But then, you'd know that if you posted there too... These ones are simply part of the ones I post in...

We all get it...you're against everything....

No, I'm not against everything. I just point out the other side of it... Which you don't bother with... My views are no more one sided than yours are....

and going of about STD's. What do you care anyway?

Simple... because some people don't know... and they are better off having the information... rather than pretending it's never going to happen to them....

You SEEK out and resurrect threads just to put people in those threads down!

No I don't... Show me one thread I resurrected... Show me one in which I put anyone down...

YOU on the other hand find it necessary to attack me when I do post... Why is that? I've said this before, you have an issue with what I post, then argue the issue... Don't attack me or attack my reasons to post....
Do you think your comments like, Kinda like an old CHURCH lady! Here to SAVE us are you , make you look better? That's both unnecessary and insulting...
If you don't agree with what I post, then argue against what I post. Stop arguing against WHY I post and stop trying to put me down in the forums... I have as much right to be here as you... and my reasons for being here, like yours are up to me... not up to to other people to decide or tell me....

perhaps you can take a break from all the denigrating and go to threads where you have interests.

When you are a forum moderator or the owner/operator of POF then, and only then can you tell me what and where to post... Other than that keep your comments about me to yourself... You don't like what I post, don't f ' ing read it....
 whytwater
Msg: 220
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:20:38 AM

that is prohibited for use > for I don't fukk where I shyte.

So you just confine your fukking to where you urinate?

Breasts, pvssies, dyks, asses, the primary non-cerebral erogenous zones, all have at least two purposes/functions. just sayin'
 Vannili
Msg: 221
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2011 11:33:22 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
whytwater
soory tha Puzzy cat caught my tongue, can't argue with ya..

PS
I blame God why he created the *manhole * near where I piss. LMAO!!
 namrael
Msg: 222
Posted: 3/23/2011 12:16:43 PM

Breasts, pvssies, dyks, asses, the primary non-cerebral erogenous zones, all have at least two purposes/functions. just sayin'

Except for the clitoris, whose only purpose is sexual gratification. Also, it has twice the nerve endings of the penis. :D
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 223
Posted: 3/23/2011 1:04:32 PM
Let's say I wanted my SO to experience her fantasy of being with two guys at once... (And that's a stretch from the beginning.) I'd farm out both positions and try not to think about it while I'm out watching a movie, 'cause you know I'm not going to get my fantasies catered to. The idea of being with another guy, or seeing my woman with anyone else, is not for me. I figure there has to be something exciting for all parties to a MFM (However you arrange the letters.). I'm not saying my opinion is for everyone; but, it's at least as relevant as anyone else's.
 itechman63
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2011 9:09:02 AM

So you just confine your fukking to where you urinate?

DUDE!
 whytwater
Msg: 225
Posted: 3/26/2011 2:36:25 PM

Except for the clitoris, whose only purpose is sexual gratification. Also, it has twice the nerve endings of the penis. :D

Not fair!!!! Lol. Y'all pack more pleasure in one little button than we do in our total package!! lol I've suspected this egregious inequity for a long time. Maybe the deities felt we feeble-minded males couldn't handle that kind of firepower- we might devote our lives to it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > MFM threesomes and sharing your wife?