Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > HOW CAN U TELL A GIRL U WANT SEX W/OUT OFFENDING HER?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 KitsKitten
Msg: 76
HOW CAN U TELL A GIRL U WANT SEX W/OUT OFFENDING HER?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Well then OP, you have found what you were looking for.
The answer is, that it takes different people different amounts of time to decide that they want to be intimate with another person.
There is no 1 answer. 4-6 weeks seems reasonable to bring the topic up, and then both people can make the decision that suits them.
Now that you have a girlfriend that seems to treat you right & make you happy....I'm sure you will be changing/removing your profile on here.
The question was valid, yelling....not so much. Good luck.

KK
 missnaughtynnice
Msg: 77
HOW CAN U TELL A GIRL U WANT SEX W/OUT OFFENDING HER?
Posted: 4/6/2007 2:09:49 PM
Hmm? Let me ponder my response..ummm...why dont you just come out and ask her...DO YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX?
 Vegan Girl
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/6/2007 2:32:09 PM
Cheap whore wanted...we can call it freinds w/bens but I really don't want to know your name.
 dj8003
Msg: 79
Posted: 4/7/2007 5:57:52 PM
hi i just meet a ladie and we want to meet soon to have sex and lots of sex but i amalso looking for a long term also should we still make love to each other or not she say s that she is reall horny and wants to do it should we do it still
 peterboroughgirl
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/7/2007 8:35:37 PM
You guys are really double standard. Imagine all men came out and told you their intentions upfront? Many women out there want honesty, yet you can not handle honesty.

Here is the best way for you to get what you want. (Sex, or a relationship that just has alot of good sex) Ask the girl if she wants to play 20 questions (she'll love you) and you both alternate. Set some rules like your not allowed to use your question up by copying any above, but you can ask the same thing if you have another as well. The first 9 ask low-risk things like family, job, schooling, surface information. The 10th question ask if it is okay to go a little more personal. This way she feels like she knows you and will likely open up. One good question is, "Why are you on POF? What are you looking for". Anyways, if she does not want to answer your "personal" questions then you know after 10 more questions you can gracefully exit the conversation have have spent $0.00 and 20 minutes of your time!!!

Don't take what these ladies are saying to heart, if you want sex or a sexual based relationship, the only important thing is if both parties agree. Honestly and openness is important so that you both don't get hurts. Plus, many relationships do form from casual encounters of some sort.

Happy Fishing!
 ChemistryAndMagic
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2007 10:10:57 PM
Whatever happened to freewill and choice. How would you be if a woman put pressure on you like that? Ever heard of enjoying the date, the company, the companionship, the conversation, the wine, the dinner, the coffee, the movie without an attachment to the outcome. If you can't afford that you might have to look at your finances before looking for a date.

Trust me! She already knows you want sex. You're a bloke. A lady, on the other hand, is like an iron... you gotta give her time to warm her up (unless some other guy left her turned on from the night before).

'No' might not be forever. She may have a hundred reasons for saying 'No' today that she doesn't want or need to explain to you and it might not forever.

See a pattern emerging here? It sounds like you are ditching them after the first date it they don't put-out.

Bottom Line: Try saying nothing... just let it happen with a lady (or ladies) who want to have sex with you. If they are interested, they will let you know. Voila! 100% success rate.
 Strongbadia
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2007 10:50:27 PM
Dude. If you want to keep costs down go get a hooker. Jesus fu cking christ man. Dating is not for you to throw your little willy in someone because you bought them a couple sandwiches or a movie or two.

I mean, if the girl gets the Super size value meal, I at least expect a hand job.
 Almost Gorgeous
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/7/2007 10:52:08 PM
ofcourse you can they are called hookers, but i suggest you give them the money first or just name your hand Betty.
 catastrophique
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/8/2007 6:20:17 AM
I sincerely hope you are kidding.
 wickedlytwisted
Msg: 85
Posted: 4/8/2007 6:31:52 AM
if you want to keep your cost down try a hand job!!
 Dolly Hooligan
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2007 8:27:43 AM
For what it's worth.... I would rather someone be honest from the onset even if it means I tell him to F off!

OP, seriously though, why put dating on your profile? Is it because you would like to date someone but only if you know they'll have sex early on too? If so then fine but you would do better to mention that sex is important at the top of your profile. If you're only after sex than intimate encounter will weed out the girls who would be offended.

There will be women out there looking for the same thing too despite the opinion of many of your posters.
 ForgivenFaith114
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/8/2007 10:21:20 AM
What? You have a girlfriend and you're asking us these questions? How can you say that you're a decent guy?

belly18dancer
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/8/2007 10:34:43 AM
Notice how the OP went from how do you ask a woman for sex without offending her, to saying he can get all the sex he wants, to I'm talking to several women at one time and one of them is going to say yes eventually, to I have a great girlfriend who treats me very well. Does this guy have mulitple personality disorder or what? His story changes every other post.

If the OP has such a great gf who is just wonderful and does so much for him. I suggest he show her his profile, and his posts here and tell her honestly, "you're great honey but while you're doing my laundry and fixing my dinner, I'm on dates and online hitting up women for as much sex as I can find."

Then we'll see what a great gf she really is. If she is a real woman (and not some slave girl) she'll find a real man who will treat her equally well.
 freakdeaky
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/9/2007 1:33:55 PM
Yes and it goes w/o saying that women do this to men as well, especially online, I had it happen to me many years ago a few times.... alot of women put on their profile they are not looking for an intimate encounter, or swinging, even if they are, why? how is a guy suppose to figure that one out..lol and alot of women are saying their are no good men left, because women are looking for bad guys alot, so they're are no good ones left or at least not too many.. i will never change I am looking for never ending love, but would also not pass on Mrs RIGHT NOW! Thanks Chris Myers from Springfield Missouri USA 34 SWM 6'2'' 185lbs...
 Azure!
Msg: 90
Keeping a girlfriend 101
Posted: 4/9/2007 2:38:23 PM
LOL It's funny that you are pointing out his bad spelling, puntuation and grammar and you mispelled grammar---"grammer."
But it is true; being in a forum does not justify his way of writing!
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/9/2007 5:07:28 PM
Your on the wrong site, even with an intimate encounters option.
 solice1
Msg: 92
Posted: 4/9/2007 5:21:39 PM

puntuation and grammar and you mispelled grammar---"grammer."

"puntuation" punctuation lol, my bad "grammar", this is more entertaining than the original topic.
 Entertain me PLEASE
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/9/2007 5:29:44 PM
Just be upfront and say it.

Guy: You look really sexy in that skirt.
Girl: Why thank you.
Guy: I would really love to take you home and fu** you.

She'll either say yes or no.

Simple as that.
 j_bella25
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/9/2007 6:29:39 PM
WOW! Im speechless! WOW! good luck, dude! I think you should be looking for a girlfriend on the corner somewhere. You might have more luck that way, and you may have to pay finacially, but at least you will know your guarenteed to get some!
 Guardian_Of_Gaea
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/9/2007 6:43:34 PM
If you want to tell a girl you want sex, but you don't want to offend her, then there's only one thing to do:

Check into a mental hospital. Why?

1) That's impossible, and the definition of insanity is trying something over and over, hoping it will suddenly work correctly. Hence, you're insane.

2) You're a dangerous person, and no woman should ever trust you. I imagine that you're already on about 75% of PoF's "Do Not Contact These Guys" lists.

3) You consider emotional turmoil that happens within a relationship to be an expense, as if the overall sex-to-relationship ratio was hopefully going to come up in the black... There is a name for people who are so cold and calculating: sociopaths.

If you simply did this to cause a flame war, then you have my condolences for being so pathetic. I wish there was a higher moral level for bottom-feeders to feed on, but unfortunately there isn't.

~ David
 escalust
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/9/2007 6:55:54 PM

You should wear a t-shirt that says, "I only want your poon."

Thats too funny!
 Rod-Iron
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/10/2007 7:01:48 AM
Hmm... because she'll get pissed off! I acutally did this once and she told me she didn't want to do anything on the first date.... We ended up in the back seat of my car a few hours later. I wouldn't recommend asking that though, I just figured I had nothing to lose.
 nofrillsfun
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:27:42 AM
My approach is to be very upfront. I usually say that I find them very attractive and wish not to offend them. I tell them that they can slap me or walk away from me but to hear me out. Tell them that you would like to make love to them outright but be highly respectful and mindful that they are a person, just like you. More often than not women prefer honesty..
 jhoeksma
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/10/2007 9:42:52 AM
Usually the clearest signal is you're negotiating a price. Uhmm... this is pretty lame.
 OCkindguy
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/10/2007 12:46:48 PM
Hey OP
If you have to tell her or ask, it won't be great.
You are already at a disadvantage because you are bargaining for sex instead of arousing for sex.
One happens in the head the other happens between your legs and heart. Maybe you have always had to ask for it,
and if so you need to work on how you relate to women.
When the signals are there along with some animal attraction it just happens
spontaneously and no one ever asks for anything.....

everything else really isn't worth the trouble or expense
because it's just not that good when a woman doesn't want you as much as you want her.

2 cents
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > HOW CAN U TELL A GIRL U WANT SEX W/OUT OFFENDING HER?