Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bi-curious men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 a_sweet_fishy
Msg: 26
Bi-curious menPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Hell FUK No.......YOur married and you have kids.

What exactly does that have to do with ANYTHING he asked? He made no indication of his wife's feeling about this, she may be fine with it. I am married, I have kids, I explore....er...umm......lots of things.....my kids are not now and will never be a part of my sex life. Being married and having children does not mean you have died and been replaced with some robotic life form. I say, with consent from your wife and proper protection from STD's of course, do what makes you happy.
 beerchen
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/15/2007 2:57:22 AM
i don't know why you are so worried about what other people think about what your sexual fantasies include.

If you would like to become intimate with a man.. so be it.
A former bf of mine enjoyed a toy IN his neither regions w hile i went down on him. I don't find nothing wrong with that.

The only thing to keep in mind..... stay save while having fun!

Let life lift you higher
 acgoat
Msg: 28
Bi-curious men
Posted: 5/15/2007 5:47:41 AM
OP

check out

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/cas/
 2020lol
Msg: 29
Bi-curious men
Posted: 9/20/2007 8:10:11 PM
hey hey if u like the idea of kissing another member of the same sex, or think it be cool to be in a reltionship with them, and are attracted to them that means your gay, or bi, or a lessbian hello duh. dont label yourself bicurios ur obiously attracted to men, so just admit your bi no big deal. hell i fit the category of a straight asexual women im not attracted to women at all, nor do i want to kiss grosses me out, and im attracted to men, but all i want with a man is love respect honesty enjoying each others comany, cuddleing and making out. haha im a asexual weee. so yah who cares about labels get your man jkjk but yah try it out your def bi
 oneman1111
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/4/2011 8:14:02 PM
I feel the same way you do. Willing to experment. Want to be ****ed. Anything goes.
 Active_n_Funny
Msg: 31
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 10:38:12 AM
My roommate/amazing friend/ex-girlfriend approached me 4 years back for some guidance.

She told me that she met someone, our neighbor across our building, and didn't know what to do about it. She didn't know what to do because this someone was a girl. My friend explained to me how, in the very beginning, she thought this person was a skinny, dorky guy. I should add that they communicated through the kids of our building who would come to our place to play with my dog.

My advice was to go for it. I told her that she will never know what may happen if she didn't try. Although my friend still likes men, she is in love with our neighbor. They have been together for 4 years and are preparing to become mothers. They are truly happy with one another and I think it is one of the best relationships I see between all my friends.

So go for it and be safe. If it works out then you will never regret it. If it doesn't at least you gave it a shot and you will know yourself better. If you don't then you will always wonder. I think that one regrets their lives when they don't live it.

Good luck in whatever you chose to do!
 Active_n_Funny
Msg: 32
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 10:49:50 AM
I am seeing that you may or may not be are married.

If you are married then is there something wrong with your marriage? If there a reason you would consider cheating on your wife? I stand strong with the words I used in my previous post about living your life but also be minded about your marriage.

Is there a way to talk to your wife about it or do you guys lack in communication? If you pursue living a double life (regardless if it was with a man or a woman) be aware that it will still be considered cheating. It is a tough call but, like someone mentioned it already, that was not your original question.
 trplfire39
Msg: 33
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 11:14:02 AM
OP: I think you should try it if that's what you want to do, you will never know unless you don't put a foot forward..

I have just one question though...What is it with married men wanting to try sex with another man? Is your woman not exciting you anymore?
 stonecastle
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 12:01:18 PM
What a turn off of a subject. Most guys by the way really like bi-sexual women as if you are a guy there is nothing more sexy than seeing two attractive women getting passionate and then joining in with them.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/5/2011 2:17:10 PM

What a turn off of a subject. Most guys by the way really like bi-sexual women as if you are a guy there is nothing more sexy than seeing two attractive women getting passionate and then joining in with them.

Really? I can't imagine anything less arousing to me than 2 women together, attractive or not. Seriously... everyone does not have to like the same things as everyone else. What's your definition of attractive? This can only be done by attractive women, tho... because the unattractive women aren't allowed to be sexual with each other. *rolls eyes*

"Most guys".. really? And you know this because??? Or just commenting that because you, as a guy, like it therefore the rest must as well?

I happen to LIKE watching 2 men together. Far more interesting to me than 2 women. I also happen to be involved with a bi male. Long-term.

Y'all know that it's pointless addressing the OP because he's gone. Dead thread resurrected from like 4 yrs ago.
 want to travel
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/6/2011 9:17:36 AM
If thats what you are dreaming about, then why not go for it
Try it, and get it out of you're system, you might find out you are bi, or gay, whatever happens its going to make you know yourself better
 Schr√∂dingers_Dog
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Bi-curious men
Posted: 12/7/2011 2:26:26 PM
Thanks, no_1_bby, for pointing out to others that replying directly to the OP doesn't have much use anymore.

Getting it on with another guy doesn't hold much interest for me. In my case, I don't think that it's one of those "threatened by another penis near mine" things -- it's the idea of kissing another man is a total turn-off. I've never done a 'proper' threesome but I think I could handle a MMF (or, rather a MFM) where she were the center of attention.
I got invited to a swinger's party about a dozen years ago and one man asked if I would 'please' his wife. I accepted their offer, rolled one on and, as I got into position, he reached between us and guided me into his wife. I wasn't the least bit grossed out. To the contrary, I found it touching that he wanted to share the moment with his wife like that. But, as above, again, she was the center of attention there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Bi-curious men