Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > He can't drop the psycho ex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Spoken For
Msg: 51
view profile
History
He can't drop the psycho exPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
At this point it doesn't matter what hold she has on him...the fact that she has a hold is all that matters.

And honestly? I'm not sure she's the only psycho here. If he's still telling her he is thinking of her, and that she has a chance while going out with other people, he's jerking her around and playing head games with her. He is creating most of the drama that I am sure he claims to hate. She might be crazy, but it sounds to me like she's had some help getting there.

Don't be confused, this guy is a jerk and a game player, or he would not be doing this to his ex. Do you want to be next?
 arwen52
Msg: 52
view profile
History
He can't drop the psycho ex
Posted: 2/19/2010 9:06:55 PM
He can't let go of a psycho ex and you aren't sure what to do? Run for the hills, girl!
 Helen0426
Msg: 53
The psycho Ex revisited
Posted: 2/19/2010 11:48:10 PM
Heya, greenfeather, just writing to say I hope you're doing okay with this now it's been, what, six weeks or so. It seems pretty clear from the opening post that this guy was just a big wuss and I'm kinda surprised you went ahead with him. But, hey, lesson learned, right?

Please update how it's going for you if you see the recent posts... or drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you. I'm not within the age range specified to write to you.
 Calientecutie
Msg: 54
Posted: 2/20/2010 4:04:32 AM
if he wants you...he will set limits on his ex
be yourself...and walk away
keep a distance and time will tell
if he is interested in you...he will get his act together
 Calientecutie
Msg: 55
Posted: 2/20/2010 4:06:14 AM
Helene ...good advice
that is why i love the forums
you can learn from your colleagues
hopefully she will read the advice that people are giving to her and follow what suits her
 ghostdog1973
Msg: 56
Posted: 2/20/2010 6:03:36 AM

if he wants you...he will set limits on his ex

i agree completely.

i had broken up with the love of my life....then rebounded with a gal two weeks later...

we got real serious...

i was still talking to my ex gf at the time...(she lived in another state at that time)...

new gf finds out one day we'd been talking all that time.

she says "WTF???.....ok her....or me...."

I said you....

didn't talk to the ex for maybe 8 years...

so set boundaries that you're willing to walk away from.

if he really cares about you and your relationship....he'll respect them (even if he hadn't before you mentioned it)

worst thing you can do is get caught up in this and turn it into a competition between you and the other woman.

because she's been around much longer.
 SpecialTreasure80
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2010 11:58:48 AM
I think you should just be friends with him. I don't think it is going anywhere between you with the ex having a stronghold on him. Just talk to him and be a listening ear and hopefully you will find another man soon.
 loganlots
Msg: 58
Posted: 2/20/2010 8:09:36 PM
OP Stick around that Sh*t long enough and you will be psycho yourself.

Move on!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > He can't drop the psycho ex