Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > First Time You Saw A Dick...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 socialjustice
Msg: 51
First Time You Saw A Dick...Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
ive had mine a long time so i cant remember when i first saw it (that sounds painful).

i do however the first time i saw another, apart from my dads, it was at school in the showers. this lad must have been an early developer, because he was the only one to have pubic hair - probobaly why it sticks in my mind (that sounds painful too).

oh and to all the posters who think co*ks and pu**ys are ugly - how can you love something that you cant stand the sight of?
a beautiful bit of evolution if you ask me.

lol

Gucci Girl
Msg: 52
First Time You Saw A Dick...
Posted: 10/1/2007 7:42:08 AM
Cant remember the first time i saw won.............................................

what is sadder is that i cant remember the last time i saw one.........................
 Yikesshaggy2
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/1/2007 7:50:31 AM
I thought why the heck did the Americans ever elect GBW!
 socialjustice
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/1/2007 8:01:00 AM

what is sadder is that i cant remember the last time i saw one

maybe ill change my name to prada prick and show you mine - lol

thats a joke by the way, not a dig or a promise.

cheekyvimto67
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/1/2007 11:33:16 AM
horified me to death... I was 17 and was clueless espcially as what a foreskin was... It really did make me heave...(thought it was a sleeping bag or reminded me of a sausage roll.. ) got over the shock though when realised i be lonely a long time if i didnt accept them for all their ugliness.. but have since found some are actually quite nice....
 missunderstood08
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/1/2007 2:28:45 PM
I know this sounds gross, but the first time i ever saw a díck was my dads, it always used to fall out of his underpants when the elastic went

Nearly put me off for life
 claire2282
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/1/2007 3:19:19 PM
("oh and to all the posters who think co*ks and pu**ys are ugly - how can you love something that you cant stand the sight of?
a beautiful bit of evolution if you ask me.")

^^^It's not how they LOOK that's important!!! We can find them ugly and still enjoy them!
 Twin••Peaks
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/1/2007 3:23:48 PM
I was 16 and remembered thinking ... Oh Lordy!!
 leggymaturemom
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:59:54 AM
think first time i saw a developed****was when iw as 12 and it was a boy of 15 showing his to three of us girls. I remember being a bit morified as had seen my friends brothers one though he was about 4 years younger than us.
My first time i touched one was 14, and was with a boy same age and though remember it being hard as a board, it was a nice first time to see what it did and he used it ok.
At 16, i saw my first fully developed one. JESUS !!!!!!! The guy was 36 and at a party and had been kissing, then he took his jeans off and most biggest thing i had seen.
He ended up being my hubby 10 years later
carolex
 x barberella x
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/30/2008 3:02:43 AM
first time i saw one...

i was a kid, and it was my abusers!

no wonder i have always had messed up relationships...

plus it was uglies i ever seen!

self edit:
didnt mean to depress anyone by saying that!
 girl at sea
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/30/2008 3:35:21 AM

i was junior nurse .. 18 ( it was the 70,s) on my first ward..never seen a penis in my life!!

a male urology ward...........yikes..a collection of men of all ages ..all catherised..
and wandering around with it on show..............

dear lord..i saw many varietys i can tell ya..and as for the cleaning and the bathing..

well just say....................i was never shy and innocent again!!!
 Jordane97
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/30/2008 3:56:15 AM
A what ............... ?!?
 restless_native
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:19:53 AM
Apparently there's one on my profile. Although it must be like one of those magic eye images.

I keep getting told by women that they've seen a pr1ck on there. But, even if I squint and make myself go cross eyed I can't see it myself.
 yorkiebar
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 1:16:13 PM
it amazes me how something so knobbly and vainy can give you so much pleasure,or not in some cases lol
 cheerychatterbox
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:22:51 PM
I was four years old,
the local bread delivery guy called me to his van,
i had a nasty cold sore an he told me he was magic!!
an to close my eyes!!!

but as all kids do i peeked
he held my small hand placing it onto his****and then covering my hand with his hand!!
i'm pretty sure it was the first hand job i gave but didnt know it was one till i was much much older!!!!lol

chow4now
sorry that was soooo depressing but true.i'm 45 now and i can still remember it vividly.
p.s. i.ve never had a cold sore since so he must of bin magic!!!lol
 Sandymax
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/30/2008 2:33:46 PM
I had only seen circumcised ones in pics....my first intimate encounter wasnt..... I couldnt figure it out so suggested that he see a doctor coz it wasnt supposed to be like that!!

Bless...he may have nver recovered from that day!!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > First Time You Saw A Dick...