Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > foreigh women vs american women [Thread Closed]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 moist
Msg: 21
foreigh women vs american womenPage 4 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I dont have tons of money, yet I am free so I disagree with the above!
 random4
Msg: 22
foreigh women vs american women
Posted: 5/13/2005 10:21:32 AM
you have a dollar
 salamander000
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2005 10:23:50 AM
^^^ ^^^
read moist, most american women have money and Freedom, gee I wonder if one might have something to do with the other....think maybe?
 random4
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/13/2005 10:33:55 AM
men earn money hoping to have a nice life including a woman who loves them
women earn money hoping to attain independence from men

there is something afoot at the dollar store
 Rocky444
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2005 11:06:44 AM
Happy with almosy any woman who wants to date me. No psycos.
 dapi_editor
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2005 12:16:22 PM
Moist,

I've lived most of my life overseas and have can say that men are fascinated by the image of women who don't come from their culture. Japanese men believe that American/European women are extremely fascinating and very sexy. Unfortunately, they have problems saying what is on their mind. In fact that is often what destroys a relationship between a caucasian and an oriental F/M couple.

Another aspect of the foreign female American male relationship that never gets mentioned is the set of behaviours that are programmed into the women and how men cope with them. A Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Indonesian or Malay woman will actively build the man's ego and work to make him as productive as possible to ensure her future in the relationship. In SE Asia men rule-in politics, in finance, in society and in the family-a wise woman subverts the man and takes control of the family and the family's economy (budget etc) into her hands and ultimately controls the man-no arguements, no forewarning but should there be a divorce the woman invariably gets the kids, the house, the property-everything she wants without argument.

Bottom line is that it's a double edged sword. Adventurous men and women are attracted by the mysterious, the unknown and the dangerous-most often this is the opposite sex, if the object of their attraction comes from a different culture-that's an added bonus! So Japanese women are attracted to American men, if the man is Black or Latino so much the better. Chinese (PRC) women want George Clooney, Richard Gere or Richard Branson types-what we call 'Shibui' or the art of improving with age like a fine bottle of Chateau La Tour or a Hanga by Hokusei. Filipinos are Roman Catholic with all the associated hangups of good Christian girls and a mindset similar to Italian or Spanish women-they like power.

Draw your own conclusions as you will...Maybe you can start a thread on foreign men vs American men and why American women are attracted to European and Asian men.
 lateā„¢
Msg: 27
Posted: 5/13/2005 1:04:48 PM
To many here, ....Americans are foreign ...............
 Ausyank
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/13/2005 1:35:15 PM
Asian women do not constantly COMPLAIN
Asian women do not talk about me licking their ass, or wanna stuff something up mine
Asian women do not always try to impress
Asian women know how to ****

Yes, I like Asian women. They are loving, caring and don't have to discuss the taste of various bodily fluids.
 salamander000
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2005 6:37:50 PM
I was married to an asian man. He was kind, generous, thoughtful, intelligent, good looking, and extremely polite.
 myxtup
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/13/2005 6:46:33 PM
read moist, most american women have money and Freedom

Yeah, women everywhere are downtrodden, except most in the United States, where there is no poverty..

heh.
 diamondude
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/15/2005 10:43:39 AM
I want to be appreciated as an individual which includes my gender. Having someone run down my gender whether direct or implied is a real turn off. Although I haven't dated a lot with foreign women I do recall feeling like I was appreciated. I haven't read any studies on it but I suspect there are many other men that feel the same. I have seen a few programs on TV that implied that North American men are among the most sought after in the world and it wasn't just because of money but had alot to do with the amount of love and respect they could offer women compared to most other mens attitudes around the world. Having a woman in my life that's interested in my well being is something that I expect in return for what I can offer. If you can focus on the good in what I do offer instead of what you want, I'm more likely to be attracted to you. There is no room for competition in a partnership. You use both of your stengths to accomplish mutual goals. Life will be as enjoyable as the good you can find in it.
 jheldatksuedu
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/15/2005 8:53:12 PM
Because they can't find a decent American woman that isn't hung up on age or location. I would guess a lot of these men are active, educated, what most would think a very good catch and maybe still want a family. They are tired of the games and they don't want to be alone. It looks like I'm going to have to go that route myself.
 sddude
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/16/2005 3:09:43 PM
in my job I travel around the world sometimes , I do find when I am overseas , I am much more respected by foreign women , even the ones that have a career and money , they seem to be nicer to me that American women , some do not know I am American but as women goes they seem of higher quality , maybe it is upbringing away from the rat race and games they play here.

I do not know ... my wife was from mexico , was in charge of my finances , the house , as educated like a renasansse woman , an IQ of 163 but so caring and loving , I thought women like her existed in this country , still cannot find one that is independent , educated , caring and loving at the same time , so many biatches in the states , too hard to find , overseas it seems easier. My experience my view and opinion , you may flame though .
 lonertx63
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/16/2005 3:14:38 PM
What the hell do I know? I don't care. It's their funeral or whatever.
 manlooking407
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/16/2005 3:18:44 PM
"I was married to an asian man. He was kind, generous, thoughtful, intelligent, good looking, and extremely polite."

Um...so how come you're not married anymore?? (Sorry if this sounds like a trick question).
 bugsybears
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/16/2005 3:20:10 PM
i think foreign women seem to be more committed to a relationship. they have respect for their husbands and have high family values.
 firestarter810
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/16/2005 4:03:18 PM
few thoughts:

I just like women.

Since there's such a huge 'thing' where guys like asian girls, There has to be at least a small population of women that have a fetish for asian men... isn't there?

I don't care for asian girls. I find, socially, that since I'm so 'americanized' that we just don't relate. And as far as sexually, while ass my friends are going ga-ga for asian chicks, I look at them and think, "that could be my mom!" and that just about ends any feeling down there for a good twenty minutes LOL
 always_striving
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/16/2005 5:06:30 PM
Maybe they put-out more often without have obstacles or requirements to earn sex.
 lonertx63
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/16/2005 5:12:07 PM
What difference does it make. They will destroy you like barracudas unless you learn to stay away from any women. I choose to stay put, and alone. My wife likes it the same way. We avoid each other and split the house.
 JimScience
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2005 5:24:18 PM
Foreign women show more desire for american men.
They are different and exotic to us, therefore interesting

You said that men are 40(+):

from what I have seen in many foreign cultures the man is 10-20 years older than the
women that they were with

most men that are my age and younger are not looking overseas for a mate, they want
to please their family than cause the conflict a foreign woman entails (the truth).

We try to find a meaningful relationship demestically and do not have any luck (no blame
inteaded on either men or women laid by me)

If you are in your 40's and you have a young fertile woman interested in you that can still
give you children, what are you going to do?
 dapi_editor
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/16/2005 11:09:25 PM
It all depends upon the situation. As was mentioned above the family often has a big say in who is an appropriate mate for you. If you are from from Polish stock then heaven help you if you don't marry a 'good Polish boy/girl' or as in a friend's case they sent back to the old country and made an arranged marriage for him.

One trend I have seen is men who would be considered unacceptable in their culture going out and getting foreign wives. In this case the foreign women had a more practical outlook-he is not a prize in his own country because occupation/money/social status/looks/age or whatever may not be appropriate but his character/attitudes/morals or whathaveyou are in the right place. They tend to look past the artifical and the superficial. And, if a 20-30yr old woman is interested in an older tai chi chuan practicing guy whose apartment looks like a jungle full of plants, fish tanks and computer stuff. Then all the better.
 MidnightChild
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/16/2005 11:13:26 PM
Lots of foreign women, especially from 3rd world countries, will do anything to get out. That's way so many are online and in "mail order bride" magazines. Also, many of these women are initially quiet and obedient. Trust me, that changes when they get here.
 Cess
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/16/2005 11:20:07 PM
*turned to imports* someone posted this before and it sounds like a meat market.

lol, just joking, not that I really care.

why to prefer foreign girls? I don't know, just ask my boyfriend
 justaguy13
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/16/2005 11:49:38 PM
Aircastle

jheldatksuedu, pick me up a brochure, okay dude?
 _Atlas_
Msg: 45
foreign women vs american women
Posted: 5/17/2005 6:08:25 AM
I don't like a lot of what america aspires to these days.. it seems north american women are brainwashed by american media.. The majority of ones I've met want to be a pamela anderson clone

I don't go for the bleach blonde overly silicone implanted holywood plastic people..

I like variety and find cultures interesting.. I don't look for someone who will be my servant and screw-toy like I know a lot of guys seeking foreign women do..

I have a thing for Japanese, Latin (portugal/spain/latin america) and women from the Mediterranean areas..
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > foreigh women vs american women [Thread Closed]