Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do We Like To Be Waken Up For Sex In The Middle Of The Night?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RMOA
Msg: 126
Do We Like To Be Waken Up For Sex In The Middle Of The Night?Page 6 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Luckily the majority of women posting not only don't mind, they are most happy to get the surprise. I think sleepy late night coupling is just so...well, words don't describe it. And ladies, I for one would enjoy being awakened in the wee hours of the morning to just such an exquisite pleasure, especially considering that the equipment is probably going to be already prepared. What a way to greet the sunrise!

I was surpised to read a few months ago, I cannot remember where, that having sleep interrupted for sex is considered to be a form of abuse in some jurisdictions. I guess the lesson is obvious: know your partner!
 SugahPieHoneyBunch
Msg: 127
Do We Like To Be Waken Up For Sex In The Middle Of The Night?
Posted: 6/29/2007 7:59:08 PM
Morning ,noon or middle of the night , doesn't make any difference to me . You can catch up on sleep anytime .
 bayrab
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/29/2007 8:01:51 PM
geez, I really did spend too long in my last marriage. My ex actually SCOLDED me for bothering him if I tried to wake him up like that.
 barbch
Msg: 129
Posted: 6/29/2007 11:14:37 PM
Sex in the middle of the night wooohooo
to bad i am not getting it lol
 Kazot
Msg: 130
Posted: 6/30/2007 2:22:11 PM
I think I would have to be dead to not enjoy sex.

I enjoy doing and receiving the three oclock attack.
 tantric37
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2007 5:04:59 PM
few women I had loved it when I fondle them and slip in at am while they sleep and appreciate it the next day it is great turn on to both of us, in fact my ex gf was giving me mouth job while I was having wet dream, all what I wake up to is great joy and she carried on like that many times she used to call it morning glory.
 ImJustMeKevin
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2007 11:14:38 AM
Well dang it, I woke her up lots but she never woke ME up......gggrrr
 AyetherestheRub
Msg: 133
Posted: 7/5/2007 11:20:39 AM
had one gf who used to love being woken up but the most recent got grumpy. Never been woken up by a woman..even though discussed a lot before. I love the thought but never woke up and found it happening before..maybe she just does it too quietly lol
 Kindhearted66
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/5/2007 11:29:55 AM

Wow I'm shocked at how many woman say they would love it!
all though I noticed most were young ... or so old they would be happy to get it anyway they could!
well I love my sleep always have and always will!
And I love sex (good sex) too, but if it was happening ALOT I would start waking him up asking him to take out the garbage.

Nothing personal , but a woman who views sex as a chore like taking out the trash is exactly what most guys are trying to run from.
 ByWayofBeanTown
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/13/2007 12:31:27 PM
Absolutely love it...
But this may be sickly related to my fantasy about sex being taken from me...
 GolfGuy2011
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2007 1:18:05 PM
It hasen't happened to me yet, but I definatly want it to happen at least once. Even if I discover I don't like it at least then I'll know. But hell who am I kidding I can always sleep some other time and I *LOVE* sex, so bring it on baby.
 Da Exception
Msg: 137
Posted: 7/13/2007 1:39:47 PM

Wow, that's a heck of a fantasy
 Kazot
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/13/2007 1:51:47 PM

Wow, that's a heck of a fantasy

Actually it is pretty common.

Sunbirdus, would you consider relocating???????
 ol sparky
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/13/2007 3:56:13 PM
I've NEVER said no in this situation. Usually got the all-night woodie going anyway.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2007 4:08:00 PM
Oh yessssssssss . Not much more I can add
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 141
Posted: 7/13/2007 4:49:09 PM
Not full awake and YE-HAW, but a slow nice...

Yep. No problems with that when I'm in a relationship. I might fall back to sleep in some cases though, so has to be with someone that loves me a lot obviously :)
 Oceandawn1965
Msg: 142
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2007 5:06:49 PM
If I'm absolutely attracted to the one I'm with, then it can an incredible and intensely beautiful experience. The half awake/half asleep daze makes it even more erotic. But on the same token I have had relationships that just plainly fizzled out over time and hence the sexual attraction declined then it does become annoying. It really all does come to the level of sexual connection that you have.
 Irreverent Lass
Msg: 143
Posted: 7/13/2007 5:12:18 PM

But on the same token I have had relationships that just plainly fizzled out over time and hence the sexual attraction declined then it does become annoying.

Yeah, then it's:

*Poke*
*Poke*
*Poke*

*SMACK*
 wastin_time
Msg: 144
Posted: 7/13/2007 5:22:44 PM
And I love sex (good sex) too, but if it was happening ALOT I would start waking him up asking him to take out the garbage.

How does that even equate????

I love to have someone wake me up with sex..... although I hadn't had that for about 11 years. Recently my lover snuck in my apartment at 2 AM and woke me with a most skillful tongue..... yummmmmmmmmm The next day at work was a bit rough as I had worked 12 hours the previous day and had another 12 hour day ahead of me BUT I wouldn't pass up the opportunity. It's a great feeling knowing they can't wait til you're awake to have you......

I agree with y'all on the sleeping when I'm dead thing...... might as well enjoy it while you have it..... you may not have it anymore sooner than you think.

rach1980
Msg: 145
Posted: 7/13/2007 7:02:35 PM
Well I have to admit I am the one that did the waking up - sorry to all those sleepless people out there... The guy I'm talking about snored like a steam train so I figured considering I wasn't getting any sleep he shouldn't be, and hey what better then to fill that time with sex??
 paradoxi
Msg: 146
Posted: 7/13/2007 7:38:39 PM

I'm with leeanna and arugula!

I have a hard time biting my tongue when my non-single friends complain about being woken up with a 'poke, poke, poke' in the back...

I'd love to be woken in the night/morning/nap for sex!
 Lyricallady
Msg: 147
Posted: 7/13/2007 10:32:02 PM

Duh! I WISH! As a matter of fact...on this particular subject.. I'd probably be the one to initiate it!
I'll sleep when I'm dead!
 metu2
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2007 10:39:26 PM
Most definitely! Would be P O'd if he started without me!
 bjfan_77
Msg: 149
Posted: 7/13/2007 11:45:49 PM
This is indeed very interesting.... After reading most if not all of the replies..... It's amazing that approximately 95% of the woman who would very much like to be woken up for sex at that time of night are all 40 yrs of age or older. That tells me either that these woman are in their sexual prime or they aren't getting any lol.... maybe it's true what they say.... 40 IS the new 20!
 M.I.
Msg: 150
Posted: 7/13/2007 11:57:59 PM
Man 'O Man...

I feel really sorry for the guys that have never been woken up durng the night for a blow j0b. Those were the best days of our lives, a weekend night, so no interfernce with work, it was wonderful and enjoyed by both.

I just wish I had a partner that would appreciate it right now!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do We Like To Be Waken Up For Sex In The Middle Of The Night?