Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The one thing you miss most when you are single      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 blueiss2
Msg: 151
view profile
History
The one thing you miss most when you are single Page 7 of 27    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)
The 1 thing I miss the most is everything that makes a relationship good amd a good 1 bad. Confused??? If you take time to really think about it, a real true relationship is both. If it,s true love , we forget about the bad times, and even some of the good. I,m a widow since I was 49, now 51, and I miss every fight, and evry touch. We used to fight every day, but if we didnt, it wasnt us. I was married for 32yrs, and every certain time of a day, month, hour, or year, thee is something I miss. The saying time heals, I havent yet been able to feel or see it anywhere in my future, and mabey never will. I guess being divorced is a bit different then losing someone by them passing on. Afterall, It was not of either of our making. Does anyone else have those feeling, or way of thinking??
 SillyByytch
Msg: 152
The one thing you miss most when you are single
Posted: 5/30/2007 9:11:02 PM
think i miss the warmth of having someone next to in bed, knowing i don't have to hide..... can just open up and be myself
 Lizbeth6
Msg: 153
Posted: 5/30/2007 9:22:17 PM
The way I feel when I know someone special is thinking about me.
Feeling incredibly sexy when I remember the night before.
The knowledge that, when we catch each others eye, only we know what we are thinking.

Being single sucks, big time.
 SillyByytch
Msg: 154
Posted: 5/30/2007 9:32:32 PM
Been single 14 yrs... and Yes, I have had a few relationships in those 14 yrs. just never married again. Seems like with every Relationship ended, I needed more and more time in between to just get back to Me. Hard to explain really, but it took so much love and Hope from me. I have ended most of all of the relationships I've been in clueing My Marriage of 10 yrs. Beginnings to wonder if this is it for me, and if I will be Single for the rest of My life.

this is my first forum hope I'm doing ok

Silly
 Harry Peter
Msg: 155
Posted: 5/31/2007 10:27:16 PM
The 1 thing I miss the most is everything that makes a relationship good amd a good 1 bad. Confused??? If you take time to really think about it, a real true relationship is both. If it,s true love , we forget about the bad times, and even some of the good. I,m a widow since I was 49, now 51, and I miss every fight, and evry touch. We used to fight every day, but if we didnt, it wasnt us. I was married for 32yrs, and every certain time of a day, month, hour, or year, thee is something I miss. The saying time heals, I havent yet been able to feel or see it anywhere in my future, and mabey never will. I guess being divorced is a bit different then losing someone by them passing on. Afterall, It was not of either of our making. Does anyone else have those feeling, or way of thinking??

Nah, I stopped in 7th grade I think.

You can never see what's in the future because it's never the present. Confusion comes from expecting to though, and often leads to fights that you might miss. But missing fights means that they were more interesting than when you get along. Better taste is needed, but I'm a dipshit that need not be taken seriously. If I was a catch, I wouldn't have been single so longe, and have caught that typo just now. Unless great catches have bad taste that is. That's debatable. Somewhat.
 Huggles
Msg: 156
Posted: 6/2/2007 7:06:36 AM
Had a great night w/an ex boyfriend and some friends last night.

That's it!! Being FRIENDS with someone that you can be yourself with, laugh, love and just have fun.

I miss my best friend - guy wise. (But I think he might be back!!! )
 Hunny23
Msg: 157
Posted: 6/2/2007 10:57:23 AM
cuddling on the sofa, laughing at silly things, sharing kisses, holding hands, looking deep into their eyes knowing they love u more than anything in the world (well...thats wot i thought anyways)..saying i love you...

ok.. feeling sad now :o(
 aikijin
Msg: 158
Posted: 6/2/2007 12:45:47 PM
Simple - HER.

OH, OH, The message police have spoken, eh?

Messages this short may not be posted

This site reminds me of grade school. I think I am done with it.
 Pink Cherub
Msg: 159
Posted: 6/2/2007 1:48:28 PM
The closnesess of being able to trust some one so much
 hotbabehelen
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:02:33 PM
i miss the cuddels and the cooking for 2!! it silly i even miss hearing them snore next to you its just a comfort thing to know they are there and next to you
 Hiway-Man
Msg: 161
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:05:20 PM
"The one thing you miss most when you are single" AWW let me see........give me a minute ......I'll think of something soon..........hmmmmmmm...............................................nothin I guess LOL
 whatagirlwants07
Msg: 162
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:15:09 PM
snuggling , kissing,friendship,having great sex when ever you want.
 phileas
Msg: 163
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:17:32 PM
would b bread and cheese , donkeys and cream, hand jobs and brycreme
 Dallus
Msg: 164
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:20:46 PM
I miss having a best friend..So one to talk to when I feel down...
 Vancer
Msg: 165
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:23:09 PM
The play fights.
Shadow boxing ain't all that much fun.
 pd dundee
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:24:25 PM
hi hun u dont have to dream i am here lol xx
 African Safari
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:27:26 PM
Cuddling up and just spending time with each other, the hugging and little gestures that shows you care for each other, I miss that the most
 ivica2619
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:30:20 PM
I miss my coffe time, it's better when you have someone to make you company.
 chaingang1979
Msg: 169
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:40:41 PM
i miss the quality time too, im very good in a relationship, just the ones i meet arent meant for one, they dont like the quality time they like to ditch me and everything else
 ArtofLiving
Msg: 170
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:46:34 PM
Ok, well I don't need anyone to help fix things around the house, I'm perfectly capable of doing that myself, having someone who WANTS to do that or the every day things with you, now that would be great!

I think mostly it's the intimacy of having someone who knows you the best and loves you unconditionally...at least, Ideally, that's what it's supposed to be. The whole package. That smile accross the room, the look in the eyes that makes you feel safe, knowing that person is beyond being a best friend, feeling desired on more than just a sexual level (let's face it, that alone is easier to find, but to get that spiritual connection is something else).
Frankly, I am still looking.....can't say I had that for certain in marriage but I'm hopeful that someday perhaps that perfect compliment to my spirit and soul will find me and until then, I'm content, even if there may be lonely days.
Trust me, the worst kind of loneliness is being with someone who doesn't see you or compliment who you are or complete you in the way love is meant to be- if you know what I mean.
 Butterfly92
Msg: 171
Posted: 6/2/2007 2:49:47 PM
I miss just having someone you love and can count on. Funny ....... I have lots of friends, males and females....... but I miss my "special someone" who I can be silly with ......who I can be myself with ....... who makes me laugh ...... who encourages my silliness .....oh ..... how I miss him.
 juswonderin
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/2/2007 5:00:06 PM
having someone to come home to
knowing that 'everything would be OK' when he held me in his arms
bringing him a beer, and asking if he'd like to 'skip' the next one
feeling protected, always ::::::sigh:::::
 .Marc
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2007 5:00:51 PM
This sounds lame... but I miss the hugs.
 a3hourtour
Msg: 174
Posted: 6/2/2007 5:12:04 PM
I think I miss the verbal fun the most.
We both had a good sense of humor and I think we could keep up a good banter.
As for the hugs- I have a great dog who sighs when hugged. Yeah, I know- its not the same, but I think it must be harder for people who are petless.
 Koatz
Msg: 175
Posted: 6/2/2007 5:53:10 PM
I'm envious of everyone who posted such loving memories of their past relationships. I have to admit that if I had any of those things in my ex-rel I would still be in that relationship. Unfortunately, I did not, but I persisted eight years trying to cultivate those things about which many of you wrote. Still, if there is one thing that I miss, it would be returning home to someone after a long day of work. This, even though I received an un-eventful welcome. I miss knowing that out of the billions of people on earth, there was one at home for me.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > The one thing you miss most when you are single