Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Call me when you want to get laid!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 donotcollect200dollars
Msg: 176
Call me when you want to get laid!!Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
^^^^^^^^
No offense. But did you just get off the boat?

I've learned, through the process of living, that girls want guys to be attracted to them. But they want to be acknowledged as human beings with a soul and a unique personality. Girls make a distinction between ‘sexy’ and ‘sleazy’, and the boundaries between those concepts depend on the individual. Maybe your joke was seen as sleazy by that girl and you got a bad reply. You should of learned by now that if a girl is showing her assets that you should stay clear of mentioning it.
 perfectredsky2008
Msg: 177
Call me when you want to get laid!!
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:45:05 PM
Like you told him - he showed who he really is with his short temper of not being able to communicate and getting angrey for no aparent reason. Lucky for you he is out of your life. We all get busy with our lives. If we didn't we would be needy. And no one wants someone needy. Sounds like this guy is just a drama queen.
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 7:57:34 PM

Does that approach EVER really work with anyone but prostitutes? Actually, when I was driving a taxi, I got to meet the best and the worst of humanity, and I don't think that works with a lot of prostitutes, either.
 Larissan04
Msg: 179
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:00:36 PM
writing people off ? um... i think you are missing the point here... this guy was simply looking for some and you were the one he thought would provide this service!

i would write him back and tell him that when he has the 3k that it would cost to acquire your services to let you know!

that should shut him up.

sheesh... i mean really... the guy is obviously to cheap to pay for the services of a professional when that is exactly what he should be doing... what a cheap jerk!

lar
 Scoots82
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:20:11 PM
Have to somewhat agree with rancher. Basically you are talking to this guy and went on one date? I can't say his reaction was a good one, but you have to kind of put yourself into his shoes. You are basically saying all this stuff will come first and he is second. When you are trying to start a relationship you really just can't throw it on the back burner and say I'll get to it when I have a chance. It is like the old saying "Will you wait for me?" And I'd imagine in most men and womens cases the answer is probably no (we ain't getting any younger).

So basically I'd have to say his reaction was childish and rude, but if you ever to expect someone to continue with a relationship you have to make time for them and maybe include them in your hectic plans. It doesn't have to be much, it could be like going to the store to shop for this surprise party things like that. At least it shows you are still interested, willing to compromise, and willing to make time for him.
 successainteasy
Msg: 181
Posted: 5/8/2008 7:07:20 AM
Well, as I see it, in the time it took to write the post about this guy, you could have picked up the phone and said "HI" for a few minutes.
Funny how priorities can get muddled. Maybe in all that "hectic" life, you could have found a minute or two just to touch base and let him know you were thinking about him.
I think most reasonably guys can handle a girl with a busy schedule, as long as it's still possible to find time for him once in a while.
Is it too much for a guy to expect? After all, you seemed to expect him to wait for you to have time for him. Give him a reason to be patient other than "I'm too busy right now." Sounds to me like you're the one that blew this one.
 ElmerFudd2
Msg: 182
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 7:21:03 AM
Another response might have been, "You're the guy I call when I want dinner. I call much younger guys when I want to get laid."

Actually, he might have just been frustrated by being denied the opportunity to be included in your life. Every now and then it's the woman who has a premature accusation.
 virgilskid
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2008 7:25:31 AM
I have never, ever, said anything to a woman as crude as that. Not in anger, not in jest, not when she has been rude to me. He is a small-minded, insecure little man and don't sweat it. You're right, his true colors showed through and at least you didn't waste any real time on him. If a woman does not respond to my last email then I let it go at that. If she is really interested in me she will get back to me eventually, noone is busy every single minute of the day. I am a parent too, and I can always find a couple minutes to check the inbox and fire off a message, and I type with three fingers and a thumb. Sounds like your daughter is a great kid and you are a good mother. Congratulations!
 JustJaneDoe
Msg: 184
Posted: 5/8/2008 7:31:07 AM
Well, I can't figure some of these guys out. Awhile back, I had met a guy for a few dates and I thought we'd hit it off. We weren't romantically involved, but I thought that with time, it could be possible.

He was also a father and had a career, so I thought that he would understand my strange schedules and that he would be understanding if something changed at the last minute. We'd even discussed this.

When my babysitter cancelled at the last minute, I obviously had to cancel the date. I left him a phone message and never heard back. Then, I followed up with an email to let him know that I wasn't playing around with him--and that I honestly had to change plans at the last minute. No response.

He also didn't seem like the type of guy who would be dating multiple people or dating for sport. I still can't figure that one out.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Call me when you want to get laid!!