Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 326
view profile
History
What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?Page 14 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
reading the email from randy made me smile today .....knowing that i can just kick back and catch some rays out on the boat while he's fishing or even holding the shotgun for him while he's gutting a deer sounds much better than me actually doing that .....i hope your team won and i'll talk to you on the phone anytime you like...eh?
 healing_heart
Msg: 327
ok this one is what will make YOU all smile today
Posted: 2/22/2008 11:46:14 AM
well, heard a crash in the other room, went to look to see what it was (was only 4:30 in the am... yes Im up at that hr) and didnt see anything, so came back to my puter to read what I was looking at, not thinking much more about what the crash was. My step son got up for school at 6 and I hear him screaming my name from the kitchen, I go out to see what he is so upset about and see a look of horor on his face, I look to see what he is looking at and..... errr My black cat is NOW all pink, we had painted the babies room a few weeks ago and there was a half can of paint left we had set out by the back door, well the cat decided she would knock it over and it dumped all over the floor, I MEAN ALOT of paint in this huge puddle.. the cat is now all pink and not only did she dump it but.. walked all thru it back and forth to the bathroom so there was also all these pink paw marks all over too. grrrrrrrrrrrr what a mess, I got the broom and umm swept as much up as I could then moped some up lol then got a rag and scrubbed the damn floor the rest of the way. The cat is now a pink cat. is funny now but I SOOOOO wanted to toss her out the door... all this before 6:15 in the am ohhh what fun it was
 shorty561
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 2/22/2008 5:45:47 PM
oh my what a mess......but I have to admit im sitting here laughing.....pink cat..........that is so funny...I hope you mangaged to get it all cleaned up and the cat is fine too.......this definatly put a smile on my face
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 329
Posted: 2/22/2008 8:59:58 PM
I think Pink and Black go oh so well together baby girl.. tehehe..and you are such a clean freak... So glad you listened to me and made some of us happier today..love ya Sis!!
Just think if the Baby would have done this...humm. ??? Oh my..pink is her color..lol.!!
Another family circus moment...I just love it..
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 330
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2008 10:27:52 PM
well there's 2 things that made me smile.....laurie, that was just too funny with the cat. i hope you didn't have a hard time cleaning up the paint but i'm sure she did look pretty in pink (other than being black).

the other thing is reading what my favorite canukian wrote in the threads as well as the email he sent me. he's a real sweetheart and reading his emails every day always makes me smile, especially with the last one he sent me tonite with the red teddybear.
 HondaPat
Msg: 331
Posted: 2/24/2008 7:59:57 PM
What made me happy I forgot to post this last Tuesday.
Had an awesome time bowling Tuesday morning.
Six pound ball has a crack so I used an eight pound ball.
Scores were 104, 116 and 96, four strikes and four spares.
Hoping to beat my score on Tuesday.
Will post again when i get home in the afternoon.
May everyone have a blessed week.
Pat
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 332
view profile
History
Posted: 3/11/2008 6:12:57 PM
ummm, i guess getting started on my spring cleaning today made me happy. i still have a lot more to do in my trailer since i do the whole shebang but i have to make room in my storage shed as well. i gave a twin size bed away to some guy here in the park since he needs a bed to sleep on instead of his sofa, he's also taking an entertainment center, an apartment size electric dryer, and a 19" tv that i have and i'm not using. does anyone need a baby crib and an off white (eggshell) bath tub (right side drain)? i also have a torchiere lamp that i'm getting rid ofand an old computer (windows 98, i brought it for my son and he don't need it). wow, when i clean, i clean...i'm just going to need help with the windows.

i was also happy with seeing my kids (the cows) when i went up into town today and 4 times a week i see my other kids (the horses at the horse farm) when i go to my therapy appointments. i bet they're really glad to start grazing in the grass and not the snow. oh and speaking of therapy....(not bringing attention to myself, just good news) i'm really happy that i'm starting to get some changes with my arm. without a few friends helping me keep my spirits up, well, i don't know what i would have done without you. thank you for helping me keep the faith and be strong....you know who you are.
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2008 2:23:19 PM
actually it wasn't today or yesterday, but it was saturday afternoon. on my way back home from my walk into town i decided to take a detour and see my kids, the cows. while i was standing there watching and talking to them i noticed in the distance 2 little ones. one of the babies was feeding while the other was running around without a care in the world. i'm going to try to get up there tomorrow to take pics of the little ones if they're out. i sure would love to be up close and personal with them so i can pet them and maybe really have my pic taken with them.
 Pisces~65
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2008 4:25:56 PM
Dunkin Donuts coffee....YUM...lol ~Kel
 HondaPat
Msg: 335
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:10:21 PM
What made me smile bowling scores on Tuesday
93, 116 and 128, today 79, 98 104.
I'm on the roll.
Happy Easter Everyone.
Pat
 dave1352
Msg: 336
Posted: 3/21/2008 9:46:01 AM
You go Pat..Coors Light and a fresh grilled hamburger because it's 5:00 somewhere. I'm out
 gonzofanmel
Msg: 337
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2008 10:25:47 AM
I'm happy because it's FrrrrrrrIDAY!!

AND I am going to see a special screening of "The Princess Bride" at one of my local theaters on Easter. I loooooooove that movie!!

lonesome wonderer
Msg: 338
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2008 12:31:17 PM
umm, the elbow macaroni are done and cooling, the potatoes are almost done and the ham is in the oven. i decided last month that i was going to have my own easter dinner at home and invite the guy that cuts the grass for me up. well, he did have plans to come up here tomorrow but now he's not. i'm happy today knowing that he was talking to his mother and she invited him to have dinner with the family and not alone like he's been doing for a few years.

what will make me smile today? knowing that a friend is going to be in the company of his family for the first time in over 4 years.

happy easter everyone!
 HarveyLemmings
Msg: 339
Posted: 3/26/2008 4:02:25 PM
I got to see my mom, that was nice.
 dave1352
Msg: 340
Posted: 3/26/2008 8:38:47 PM
The bike is out of the garage and won't be put away until next winter
A double JD on ice
The nice words from country girl on my profile
and an e-mail with a gift attached from a special friend.. I'm Golden

I'm out
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 341
view profile
History
Posted: 3/27/2008 9:42:56 PM
double shot of jd on the rocks....nahhh, i'd much rather have it in a high ball glass, it's good to the last drop. you're also welcome.

what made me smile today was hearing that mom should be released from the hospital either friday or saturday. she had to see a dr about having her veins raised closer to the skin surface. the kidney dr is saying that there's a 75% chance that she's going to need dialysis (sp) but she's doing better. she told me that she can't wait to get back home so she can make her ham and stuff for my father since he didn't have anything for easter.
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 342
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2008 11:59:37 PM
okay, since i wasn't able to sleep i decided to play around with my pics. i added 3 new old pics. one of them has a pic of my turkey, lerch in it that i used to have when i lived in lewistown valley. he was the escapee from koch's turkey farm that we (my ex boyfriend and i) were keeping as a pet. one more mouth to feed to our zoo collection wasn't bad. 2 pittbulls, a pitt dane mix, an iguana, a c*cketeil (sp), and lerch...the turkey.
 junipermoon
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:14:42 PM
i went to see barack obama speak at penn state today, and somehow i ended up directly in front of the podium, no more than 10 feet away! i met some cool people and had a really exciting afternoon
 Pisces~65
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 1:45:10 PM
I know this is asking alot..... butttttttttttt...whats gonna make me smile today is seeing Micro posting something nice for a change...i know.. its alot to ask but i think it might just be possible...lol ~Kel....
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 345
Posted: 4/4/2008 8:50:39 AM
~Kel...don't say that word...shusssssh...It's Friday,

ever heard the term in here...road tripping???
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 346
Posted: 4/6/2008 6:28:41 AM
The Birds were chirping and singing, then the smell of Bike fumes coming from the road!!,,,Is it truly Spring?? Have a great day! LD!
 dave1352
Msg: 347
Posted: 4/6/2008 7:10:10 AM
The rumble of the pipes as I warmed the bike for a ride..The bright yellow object in the sky....
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 8:49:49 PM
after having a really bad day friday (not going into it here) i relaxed all day saturday. on saturday i received a phone call (good news from someone) and was talking to mom as well (she's doing better and she's home). i decided that today, since i was having an okay day i wanted to get some of my yard work done. 4 hours with doing some raking up leaves but i left 4 piles to be picked up tomorrow. i also seen that the wild lilies are starting to come up so i transplanted some of them. i just hope they grow....i moved some of them up towards the front of the trailer by the pines to hopefully add a little more color there. i did over work myself a bit today but someone has to do it.

oh, i almost forgot....i had a phone call tonite from a very nice gentleman...he's going to call me later in the week about meeting next weekend. that really made me smile.

i hope everyone had a great weekend with that big yellow ball in the sky shining down on us.
 HarveyLemmings
Msg: 349
Posted: 4/9/2008 12:23:24 PM
Scoring pit tickets for the Radiohead show in Cleveland.
 lonesome wonderer
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 2:02:05 PM
talking to my gentleman (neighbor) friend that i met in another site again on the phone. this time he called me with sort of an emergency. you see, he's been receiving emails from women in the other site from them in response to him giving them his cell phone number and or address....the thing is, while that was being done he didn't have access to a computer...his ex girlfriend has been going into all of his accounts and emailing people. what made me smile today is knowing that someone entrusted me with their passwords to different sites so i can change them for him until he gets back home today. he's going to call me again when he gets home so i can tell him the password i changed them to and possibly meet up sometime tomorrow (it might be too dark when he gets home and neither of us has a car). i think with someone that you hardly even know trusting you with his/her password to change it/them then give him/her the new one is really something to smile about. trust plays a very important role in any relationship.

harvey....enjoy the show.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?