Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 51
What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?Page 3 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Big sis, you know I want to see pics, give my little princess a hug for me and tell her I love her bunches!!!!
 dirttracklover
Msg: 52
What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?
Posted: 6/16/2007 10:20:35 AM
Thanks for the kind words MysticalRose. It's very hard and I've been putting it off because he gets good and bad. I hate having to make that decision. But I'm going to have to soon.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/16/2007 12:33:34 PM
dirttracklover....i have a female pitbull that's going on 6 yrs old...i'm going to have to have her put down as well. she has a tumor on her left front leg that's getting worse. she's a very good dog, pita at times and not animal friendly but very affectionate with people. she was given to me 11/05 and i didn't know that she never had any of her shots and right now i just can't afford vet bills. since i'm not able to take her to a vet during hours it's hard for me to find someone that would take her in before or after hours. my diamondgirl became my baby...she stole my heart. i love her dearly too and it hurts with the thought of what i have to do but it's best for her. it's best not to have any animal suffer regardless of their condition. with my dog, if i don't have her put down then some one would shoot her if she gets out on me again.

now, what i'm happy about is i met up with a friend that i've been talking to in here...i showed him where he can take his grandkids riding on their quads. he's a very nice man, very well mannered but he's not looking for long term but that's cool...atleast we can still be friends.

i'm also happy for talking to another friend of mine....his daughter was sneeky and added a comment into his email while he was in the shower last nite and sleeping this morning. she told me that i'm pretty. she also had me laugh when this morning she included in her father's email that he's stubborn too... out of the mouth of babes.
 gem4gent
Msg: 54
Posted: 6/17/2007 5:34:23 AM
well i'm happy to be back on line again. and now i have cable so it runs so much faster then the other happy to have most of my unpacking done but a ton still more to do happy for rose hope all goes well.
 smiley65
Msg: 55
Posted: 6/17/2007 8:45:54 AM
Glad you got moved safely and are back around Gem!!

Been working through some tough decisions this weekend about Dad and somewhere, somehow while reading this thread, I realized something. No matter how difficult figuring out what to do to help Dad, no matter how much it's a struggle for me to make a decision, I'm glad that he's alive, fully cognitive, and here with us to even have a decision to struggle over. Ok. Now I'm off to cry!
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 56
Posted: 6/17/2007 11:11:25 PM
I spent the day at the beach my daughter and used to goto when she was 3 and 4.
I dont know if itg was a healing process or what but looking at the playground there brought not only a smile but a tear. I took pictures to send to her and reminded her that she is the greatest gift a daddy could have and that i would see her soon.

much love Paul
 Laurie-n-Gary
Msg: 57
Posted: 6/18/2007 4:05:50 AM
awww Paul, big hugs to you!!! It's the special memories that count hun Hold them close
 Kaye Jaye
Msg: 58
Posted: 6/18/2007 5:31:40 AM
The thing that made me smile today and yesterday .....was spending time with mikey and my daughter Amber at the Air Show in Pittsburgh .

Just watching Ambers face and seeing how much she really enjoys thinking about her future in the Airforce...

And spending time with Mikey on Fathers day was great also....He really loves picking on everyone.
 S_sweet
Msg: 59
Posted: 6/18/2007 6:24:09 AM
the thing that made me happy and smile today was that I got to meet a really nice couple and ther daughter saturday it was so cool to meet you guys and Amber lol my son even thought so you guys are great friends we need to hang out soon again
 Kaye Jaye
Msg: 60
Posted: 6/18/2007 6:48:32 AM
what made me smile was meeting S sweet and her family on saturday they are a really nice family and we will hang out again....so your son can drowl some more...
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 61
Posted: 6/18/2007 8:18:13 AM
Welcome back Gem...it's nice to see a happy face!! Don' t look for the negatives!!

I am having the best day,..my Kid is here after she is having her first full time job...dang, I sure have missed her!! The place has echoed in here, I have been calling out for her, and realized she is at work..seasons of change, ehh?? I am really proud of her.
And my girls in here, you make me smile, I truly care about each one of you, thank you for trying to protect me, It's not really needed, and thanks for the back up, .. ...

Sorry I put anyone to sleep that isn't involved..

Paul, special hugs to you..been there, done that..not an easy feat you did..!!
 gem4gent
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/18/2007 8:38:55 AM
well its good to see you optimismnlaughter too yea i love having my klids with me they are my whole life don't know what i do with out them, i can't believe it, they made it two weeks no cable no internet.getting alot of the work don to my new place i love it here so quite really nice.my sun room half don and so many birds here i did not miss being on line that much just yard work camp fires and hanging in the sun i got my girls one on those really big water slides from wall-mart they are just having a blast with it .going down the shore in a few days for my birth day and to take a break from all my hard work but glad to see all are doing ok take care ever one always in my prays gem4gent
 ponygrl™
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/18/2007 9:01:21 AM
i was smiling today for a little bit until i read in ld's thread...fyi, i said that i was trying to make ammends, i did not say that we did make ammends. i'm not a fake, i'm not a back stabber, i'm not 2-faced like some people might think that i am. there's a lot that i was told by a lot of people and they all know who they are and have not said a thing to anyone. there are also others that say things to me and even though i know otherwise i agree with them...i'm not saying who said what, when or anything of the sort...i'm keeping it locked away in pandora's box.

something that would indeed make me happy today is if some people would just back off and let it go.

oh, i also spaced my postings not to be right on top of each other as if i was actually chatting. i posted 2 in 1 day and 2 in another day, did not try to post a 3rd time in the same thread in 1 day. therefore i was not going against the 2 in 10 rule since my 2nd post in the one day was followed on another day. as for the post below me, i am an adult, i admit to my mistakes....if the person which whom the mistake had been made with accepts the apology it's entirely up to him or her.....don't start anything since i'm not. i was only posting with regards to what i read...i was happy until i read what i did and seeing what the below post says, i'm not happy with that as well. if anyone should have something to say, please keep it out of the forums and say it in private.....the forums is not a place to continue fighting and bickering.

geez......no wonder why i keep getting tired of this site anymore....i do remain in here for my friends and post when i want, where i want, with regards to what i want as long as i keep it in topic.

i'm smiling but i'm not very happy.

edit: there was no punt intended with the mention of the thread that made me not so happy today....i was just stating that i was happy until i read what i did. by no means am i trying to cause hard feelings with anyone....i just wished things would be let go.

2nd edit: i read something in the thread that was referring back to me with something that was said....(smooth operator & charisma) was what let the post back to me.

now, i'm going to jump out of this place and cry because of the pain....and on top of that, the pain with me back to doing my therapy on my shoulder as well.

smile everyone....................i'm outta here.
 Laurie-n-Gary
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/18/2007 9:08:34 AM
omg are we 13 again??? GROW UP none of us need another child, this is a ADULT SITE geeeeeeeeeesh
to let things go MEAN LET IT GO... live and LET LIVE, if ppl choose not to want to bother with you just accept it move on and let it be. We are not all always going to agree or like everyone or everything.... this is called LIFE
Anywho, what made me happy today was talking on the phone to LaDonna and also having a nice visit from a good friend.
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 65
Posted: 6/18/2007 9:12:20 AM
Anna, nothing would make happier than you getting a life an realizing no one is here to make you upset anymore.. enough ..!! .
I don't appreciate you using my name in here!
Let Go, and let God.. it works.. Got you in my prayers.! Thank you Anna.. I know how hard that was to do...it shows you honor..and integrity..you are coming around.. slowly girl!!
Love ya..LD In my own weird way..ehh??

You take care of that shoulder girl..I do have you & your Moma..in my prayers!!
BTW...I am no English major but it's pun.. not punt.. sorry that drives me crazy..lol.
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 66
Posted: 6/18/2007 5:51:33 PM
Looks around all sly like psst i have some diapers if ya'll need changing.
Ok never mind this isnt pre-school or JR high or high school. grow the f up and act like adults or was that too easy, what yha think???

Man up or man out..
 S_sweet
Msg: 67
Posted: 6/18/2007 6:10:32 PM
so true this is suppose to be what made you happy or smile today not who pi$$ed who off thread alot of adults act like teenagers on here plus you guys got me so lost so stop the crying about stupid things and be happy and smile
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 68
Posted: 6/18/2007 6:16:34 PM
This is what i say to my inmates, Reach down and grab a set.
 Laurie-n-Gary
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/19/2007 4:09:37 AM
like I tell my teens, Life is hard get a helmet
what made me happy today is TOMORROW is the last day of school, no more geting up with the kidos at 7 am everyday and were heading to the beach tomorrow
 shorty561
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2007 12:25:53 PM
What made me happy today is getting a nice compliment from another thread. Ty it made me feel good. I dont post much anymore.....but reading some of the threads have made me smile....Have a good summer everyone I will be around here someplace....shorty aka vicki
 xJenax
Msg: 71
Posted: 6/19/2007 1:40:11 PM
Chickensalad!!! Long story and there's only one other person that knows it but that's ok I had to say it anyway. Shorty that pic of you is so much better than your last one because you are SMILING!!! Nice to see you looking happy.

I am also glad to not be involved in all the childish drama. Enough is enough already. Learn when to quit.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/19/2007 2:18:21 PM
i wasn't going to post in here let alone any thread for a while but i decided that one post isn't going to kill me so i decided i'm going to throw a few other things in as well to make it worth my while..........

what made me happy and smile today was hearing from some guy that i haven't talked to in ummm about 7 months? the last time i talked to this guy he was telling me on how disgusted he is with the site. he was also telling me that he still loves me. even though he and i never met in person we talked for a few months in here, in yahoo, and on the phone. every email and instant message i got from him right off the bat was sort of a proposal...if you want to think of it that way? bxxxxxxxx(6/19/2007 222 PM): you ready to get married???? i blocked out his same for privacy. every time he and i talked he would always ask me to marry him. sometime before the accident he and i lost contact. i don't know what happened but he contacted me today...the first time in a long time. what made me happy was hearing from him again. since i didn't think that he wanted to talk to me anymore (when he removed his profile from in here), i haven't heard from him in yahoo in a while or on the phone i removed him from my cell phone and my yahoo messy list. what made me smile today was him asking me what he did as well as this...me(6/19/2007 306 PM): u still love me? bxxxxxxxx(6/19/2007 322 PM): yes, then he said this...bxxxxxxxxxx (6/19/2007 346 PM): love you to b my wife. now that really made me smile someone that i haven't talked to in a while still has feelings for me even without ever meeting me in person. he's going to call be back on the phone tonite.

something that made me confused is an angel said that they were wondering why i took them off my favs list. i didn't take you off...when there's a block placed against either party the person that's blocked no longer has you on their favs list. i didn't take this angel off my list but i did realize that they are no longer on my list as well. i tried to contact them without success therefore i was blocked.

what made me laugh today was something to the sort of pics in my profile are showing too much skin...i would never do anything like that? i'm wondering what profile they're looking at? something else that made me laugh today was why is it that everyone thinks that just because you have a high number on your favs list that it's only members of the opposite sex? it's not only members of the opposite sex that puts my numbers up so high...it's people that i've been talking to for going on a year less the people that closed out their accounts (we still keep in touch in another site). it's men and women from north to the south, east to the west of the usa as well as men and women in canada, and the u.k. i try to tell people that but i guess no one wants to believe me......i'd be more than happy to email some of the names from people (men and women) from other parts of the usa, canada, and the u.k. to the person that thinks otherwise.

i'm not in here to start anything, just keeping on topic as well as saying what i was confused and what made me laugh as well.

have a great nite everyone...............
 gem4gent
Msg: 73
Posted: 6/20/2007 3:42:14 AM
wow ponygirl is getting married wow that great we all are so happy for you when the big day me myself i would not marry some one i never met, but have a great life and go for it.
 MysticalRose
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/20/2007 5:31:31 AM
I'm so happy for you sweety...! when's the big day....?
It seems on the intenet their's alot of guys anymore who ask to marry them b4 ever meeting them in person...! must be an internet thang...?
I can't count how many times I been told they love me or want me to be their wife!
Go for it pony you may have just hit the Jack Pot..?
As well as take the strain off your shoulder having a man around..!
 ponygrl™
Msg: 75
Posted: 6/20/2007 6:37:16 AM
patti and jeana.......he's been asking me to marry him since shortly after we met on line. he and i were talking on the phone again last nite and i told him that i can't move too far from my son...3 hours each way to drive to pick him up is entirely too far for me to drive. he wants me to move in with him and his boys...i don't want to live in another 2 story home that's close to town, living in my trailer with having everything on 1 floor and in the country has me spoiled. i lived in a 2 story home in a big city all my life and i left that life behind when i moved up here. he does make me smile when we talk and all i can do is try to convince him to move up this way. he has a son in school and doesn't want to pull him from his school and have him go to another. i don't understand why not, a lot of people does it when they move.

mysty...i know someone that i think likes you but he's not sure if you would like him...if you please contact me i would let you know who he is...but i'm sure that you might already have some idea. once i let you know who he is you can block me again if you like...that's your choice. i don't want anymore bickering going on, i'm only trying to make ammends with everyone so we can all go on. i already apologized to one person in person whether or not she accepted it i'm not sure.

anyway, i'm sort of happy cuz i had sort of a good nite with my shoulder last nite and relief of some stress as well. but i'm always happy hearing from a friend....regardless of the past.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?