Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MysticalRose
Msg: 101
What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?Page 5 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Thanx to everyone who wishes me a Happy Birthday.....I really appreciate it
and can't thank u guys enough..!
 MarthaBaby
Msg: 102
What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?
Posted: 6/24/2007 11:39:16 AM
Happy Birthday to
Our Mystical Rose!
Here's a lil poem
'Stead of plain prose!

(HEY! What happened to our BAND emoticon when we need it?)

------------------------------------

...I have a yappy pomeranian and a mockingbird has taken up housekeeping right outside my balcony. ...
Now that's funny! I can imagine the summer serenades on YOUR balcony!

------------------------------------

FYI - that lil moussie spent the night chewing the flannel sheet on my sleeper sofa mattress! Glad I had it covered or it woulda been the mattress. Guess he had to come out for a drink of water so we were able to catch him next afternoon and put him outside. That flannel's gotta be awful dry stuff!

-----------------------------------

Welcome back, Pat! We love you!
 mq1fx2
Msg: 103
Posted: 6/24/2007 11:51:31 AM
Happy Birthday - Mystical Rose

From an ol' Tennessean:

May you always ride an easy-walking horse
And eat high on the hog every day of the year.
 ponygrl™
Msg: 104
Posted: 6/24/2007 1:55:23 PM
this is a good day for me.....sorta? mom went back to the hospital but she's okay...seems that she has a severe bladder infection. someone knows what mom's been through in the past 2-3 weeks but she's doing better.....i feel as if the angels that were watching over mom were sent to watch over baby joclyn. mom also included the baby in her prayers.

happy birthday misty.......i know you will have many more.

pat........welcome back big sis i'm so happy that you're back... i'm pretending to be doing 2 handed jumping jacks for ya...aren't i doing them good?

now, something that i'm happy about is having a nice breakfast with a friend and telling him what needed to be done in his bathroom. i'm going to be a superviser with him doing the work....hell, since i can't do the job myself might as well talk someone through doing the work. my friend and i also went to centralia so see where the road gave way from the 25+ year old mine fires...i found out that they started back sometime in the 70's and still continue to burn.

a group of guys on motor cycles also went to see the road, the smoke coming from the ground and the destruction that had been done years ago. 2 of the guys had cameras with them. i asked the guys if they would all like to have their pics taken that way no one is missing....they were happy that i offered and allowed me to use their cameras for their pics.

i'm going to go back and visit centralia again when it's raining and with a camera so i can take pics of the smoke coming out of the ground from the underground mine fires. my younger son would be able to use the pics for in school as well. his class had a trip last month to some water place that i showed him and we walked around. he told his teacher..."i know that place...my mom lives up there and she took me there." his teacher was happy to know that he was able to talk a little about what i showed him.

i'm also happy knowing that a lot of my friends are happy today.....
 MarthaBaby
Msg: 105
Posted: 6/24/2007 4:32:49 PM
Sorry, I took down my cat-and-mouse tale referenced above since somebody had my relevant pics deleted. Sad. The mouse was fully alive and cute before I let him go outside. No dead-things pics or anything. Sad.

Oh yeah, what made me happy today......... Well, after a misunderstanding with my next door neighbor the other night it appears that all is smoothed over and we are "cool" again! I'm glad because I dislike conflict and tension.
 oldfarmboy
Msg: 106
Posted: 6/24/2007 5:21:33 PM
I'm happy to have a few free minutes to check out the fish, belated happy birthday to hilde & to rose. Glad to hear pat is back. Happy to see that most of the fighting seems to have died out & everyone is getting along again.

The below message is for you know who

ponygrl™
Msg: 107
Posted: 6/24/2007 7:25:42 PM
most of the fighting? who's fighting? where's the water balloon fight at?

i'm happy to figure out why my ex called me the other day.....i didn't realize this until after i posted earlier.....he didn't call to see how mom was doing since she was being released from the hospital the following day....he lied to me by saying that my brothers all called him about mom being in the hospital....he lied to me about losing her phone number, he called to talk to me since he realizes that monday is our phone hearing for spousal support. i'll be happy to see if things go my way for a change.
 MysticalRose
Msg: 108
Posted: 6/25/2007 6:50:43 AM
Mikey he likes it.....?
Where have u been hiding sweety....? and ty for Birthday wish...!
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 109
Posted: 6/25/2007 7:39:39 AM

These are for Joclyen, and I can't spell that right!! but you know what on the phone I had that child laughing , sooooo hard,, she was giggling...she didn't want to stop..she is teething on top of everything else and miserable too. So her laughing was a great relief for her Moma & Grand Moma!!...
My friends over in the poetry corner, I am honored, have started a 24 vigil for her..and all you poets or even wanabes,.. please put you words of strength in Wicked Wabbit's thread of wonderful words for the Jocelyn(sp#2) My friends there have not been sleeping either..Jules one of Sistas', & Tammy, special person!! I believe she has told me she has put this in a few of her poetry threads..so it shouldn't be too hard to find..just look for the really spunky blond in the picture of the profile..from Ontario..hoping to make her a US citizen one day ver, very soon, shhhhhh it's a secret..love you all, and God bless you too, for all the support in here!!

Mikey.. I got your raspberries.. and it made my day to see you back in here..when are they hiring you back up!! Will that do till you get back in here..?? Mysti-Patti, I am here.. haven't forgotten about you either.. dah, you know what I have been doing, right..I will be in touch, baby girl..luv ya..Sis!!

LD, alias Optim..
LaDonna!!
 MysticalRose
Msg: 110
Posted: 6/25/2007 8:14:47 AM
I truly pray to god Jocelyn will be ok prayers to her and her family , mother, grammy Laurie, Please God make Jocelyn better for she is a sweet innocent, whose familiy
needs her, so bless her dear Lord and make her better Amen
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 111
Posted: 6/25/2007 9:07:30 AM
Our lil' Angel has had 4 seizures throughout the night...please keep her in your prayers..this is our own Pa. vigil.. God bless you all, Laurie and family knows that you are thinking of them.. LD
Patti you are in my prayers as always ... baby girl..!!
 S_sweet
Msg: 112
Posted: 6/25/2007 6:13:19 PM
* * . *(\***/) * . *. for lauries baby granddaughter we are all praying for you
.* . * ( \(_)/ ) * * . We are all
.* . * (_ /|\ _) . *. * thinking of you ------- And this ! ! !
.* . * . /___\ * . . * . Be Safe
.* . * . * . * . * . * . Our Angel I can remember when the baby was born she was a blessing to all of us and Laurie was so happy to be a grandmother I pray that she will pull threw this and it makes me happy to see all the people that care about laurie and her family this is what PA is people that care about each other
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 113
Posted: 6/25/2007 6:45:30 PM
Laurie, You know how i feel about that lil lass. My prayers are with the baby and mommy and daddy and with you. I will also include the girls and son in these aswell and a special one for the mama to be.
 Laurie-n-Gary
Msg: 114
Posted: 6/26/2007 6:36:56 AM
Thank you all so much for all the prayers and kind words that have been sent........ Joclyen had 2 seizures overnight, but not as strong as they were the night before. She is not wanting to eat today thus far, but I think she is so freaked out about whats going on with her little body, and is exaused from all she has gone through. We will be seeinga team of DR's from childrens hosp in Phila on Friday that deal with blood disorders and seizures.
 gem4gent
Msg: 115
Posted: 6/26/2007 9:15:25 AM
laurie so sorry for all you are goingthought, i will pray to sorry i have not been on and happy birthday to rose and hilly it was my birthday on the 23 wow all these hapy crabs, i went down the shore for my birthday for 3 days i turned forty and whent for a helicoper ride decided to deal with my fear of flying i was scared but it was really cool. walked the board walk the kids had a blast. got a tan and hung at bally beach bar it was really nice play games whent swimming at the resorts nice pool and hot tub ever one i hope has a great summer.
 Kelly_65
Msg: 116
Posted: 6/26/2007 6:35:05 PM
A virtual (((HUG))) from a friend...ty..you just seem to know when i need one
 hilldebrandt
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/26/2007 6:59:51 PM
Knowing that I have a few close friends and one in particular that actually cares about me for me and not out to get anything from me...makes the world a much better place...
 Kaye Jaye
Msg: 118
Posted: 6/27/2007 12:58:31 PM
What made me smile today.....Well, finding out that my daughter has one more day of summer school to go....then she's off for a few days and then it starts all over again...ugg.
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/27/2007 7:25:30 PM
Well what a day it has been, I had been running all day.. whew it was a HOT one, here, and Humid.. too!! Went to Shawnee lake and fed the those duckies just to get out of my box of a house for awhile after stopping by a local errand there..and then of course it's starts turning ugly..it never really never rained just got well "dark and looming".. and I did that Talk with God.. now don't leave me yet..I asked him why life has to be so tough on Babies like our lil' Joclyen..?? And Crack went the lightening..in that beautiful Dark Sky.!!
OK, not a good question I asked?? there was silence..... I went home and called Joclyen's Momma..and got an update..don't you know she hadn't had one seizure all night or all day..

Moral of this story.. don't question God...

This is the God's honest truth, that happened above today...have a great night!!
LaDonna!!
 ponygrl™
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/27/2007 9:02:02 PM
now, that's something worth smiling for....the update on baby joclyen. that's great news to hear that she didn't have a seizure all day or nite.

something else that i'm happy about is the strobe lights that kept giving us a lightshow had come to an end. the skies lit up like the grand finalee (sp) at a fireworks display...with the loud bangs and booms following. according to weather bug we're still supposed to have more rain again tomorrow so it looks like i'm not going for bloodwork.....my brakes in the car are just about to the floor and i have to spare what's left of them for when i junk my car.
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/27/2007 11:28:34 PM
I made a new friend at work and we went to the movies...
 optimismnlaughter
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/28/2007 8:53:16 AM
I am happy you have found somebody out that way Paul...you seemed like a "fish out of their proverbial waters!!" Good luck sweetie..!!

I want to wish Laurie a early Happy Birthday..for tomorrow..(((hugs))) from your Big Sis!!
Wishing I was there to celebrate with you.. but you wouldn't be there anyway....remember you aren't getting older baby.. you are getting BETTER!!
 Kaye Jaye
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/28/2007 11:32:06 AM
What made me happy today.....lets see.....

Oh yeah....after being without electric from 5:45 pm yesterday till 2pm this afternoon.... from the storms yesterday that rolled thru our parts.

The electric is finally on!!!!!!
 Laurie-n-Gary
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/28/2007 1:07:23 PM
what made me happy was a special happy birthday from my big sis LaDonna,
but all please keep LaDonna and family in prayers, she has been admited to the hosp with some heart problems
 LifeLessOrdinary
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/28/2007 5:33:35 PM
Thanks it was nothing like that.................. Not doing the dating thing anymore... I have accepted for now thats its going to be me and just me for now. Unless a woman with a beautiful mind and soul comes and sweeps me off my feet.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > What Made You Happy Or Smile Today..?