Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Bald or shaven headed ladies.. styleeeeeee      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Silver Surfer
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Bald or shaven headed ladies.. styleeeeeeePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Back in 1969 I had my hair shaved off..... but not for fashion, it was a pollution thing! Even back then there was a movement to become more echo friendly.... I didn't think in term of sexy... rather what was good for the planet!

Then shock, horror!!!! Charles Manson and his disciples shaved their hair off... and I let mine grow back quick smart!
 Whitey1974
Msg: 27
Bald or shaven headed ladies.. styleeeeeee
Posted: 6/5/2007 3:28:58 PM

Plus I've got a weird birthmark on the side of my head, like a piece of squished chewy, quite gross

Were you possibly dropped on your head as a baby?

Don't worry Lily, I know that you have a the right bits in all the right places, I was only winding you up about being a transexual

I think that skinheads are a practical hairstyle, no fcukin about combing/straightening your hair in the morning
 -LIL-
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/5/2007 3:42:15 PM

feckin bounced frequently actually, no mercy where I'm from you know

On topic. Demi Moore. I would.
 SanToki
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 3:44:44 PM
OK so what if your wife lost her hair throu no falt of her own ,
what if she was on treetment for let say CANCER .

That's hardly the same situation.

Yes it is

In what way is a close personal relation's physical attribute obtained through a terrible illness comparable to a personal preference of how you view people you don't really know ?

It's completely and utterly different.

On topic. Demi Moore. I would.

Who wouldn't.
I'd be concerned about bits falling off or catching fire from friction though :)
 Bluespike
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2007 3:47:17 PM
I've also had this style once, my choice but it was a bit scary as I did it to raise money for a friend with a tumor and my hair was quite long at the time. I didn't know what people would think when they saw me but I got a lot of nice comments when I went out in the evenings.

This story had a happy ending too so it was well worth it.

captaindubious
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/5/2007 4:25:41 PM
Go for it, but do it for charity! And get a pic on your profile. I shaved my head completely a couple of years back for the first time and although I think it looks great on women, I doubt I'd go with one while my head is like this because we'd look a bit odd together. If I had long hair half way down my back like I used to then fair enough, but two slapheads as a couple would look odd!
 Love_on_fire
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/5/2007 8:22:45 PM
It's all cool as long as you are great inside and have some good values and a nice sense of humour....it's all great.
 Jules1970X
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/5/2007 11:46:31 PM
Not something Id do unless it was for charity, but my youngest daughter has a part shaved head and a bright purple mohican LOL....
 kutzs
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/6/2007 2:42:13 AM
well i think its some girls will some girls wont then but personally i use think sinadeo cnnor lokked pretty godd with it and at the time i did a few cuts like that but usually they get did done for medical reasons or for charity and one night i did 12 girls and 8 guys ?? they had more balls that night i thinbk and it was for make a chid smile and it raised a couple of thousand pounds all told . but i do think with confidence and there choice some peolpe really suit it short or of .. my 50p worth anyway
 mickdmagnificent
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/9/2007 6:41:02 AM
Lilly,

feckin bounced frequently actually, no mercy where I'm from you know

At least you werent bald and then had to get the equivalent of a cranial C section lol.
My scar now goes from front left forehead to right side of scalp behind ears
And as my forehead is expanding in the male traditional way...i cant hide it!
Oh well God bless the price reduction in Extreme 3s and shaving gel ;-)

On topic..Bald/Shaven headed women, why not?
Just like guys some look drop dead sexy..others not, but who cares, its their choice or should be!
Only thing worse than someone deciding to be bald/not be bald is because of others pressures to give in.
That sucks!!!!

Besides ladies, its about the lady inside, not the packaging shes wearing.
Trust me, you see some lovely ladies who look so damn sexy, chic and elegant even if all they were wearing was a black bin liner and a piece of string!
Others wearing the latest designer gear, and made up to nines. well..nice try, but its not working.
Individuality folks..thats what gets me looking!!

Mick the magnificent,
Bald by choice, Irish by birth, Cork by the Grace of God.
www.peoplesrepublicofcork.com
 Libertarian_Patriot
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/6/2008 10:53:03 PM
Bald women are very beautiful!
 oggers
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2008 12:33:04 AM

Skin, the singer in Skunk Anansie looked stunning with a shaved head

And the young girl fronting Bow Wow Wow in the early eighties...
.. and Servilan (?) from Blakes Seven ....

droool ........................
 soulluv1965
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/12/2011 4:26:57 PM
Bald is beautiful. Even before I lost all of my hair dues to Alopecia Universalis 24 years ago. I always thought that bald was beautiful.
 Cliff1960
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2011 6:54:38 PM
A friend of mine shaved her head for charity and it just didnt look right on her. But ive seen others with shaved heads and they lloked great. So it depends on the person really. Mind u a shaved head would mean they didnt take so long to get ready to go out lol. My x spent 3hrs just doing her hair before going to the shop to buy a pint of milk lol.
 stillsparkly
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/13/2011 12:23:11 AM
I think a shaved head looks great on a man especially if hes balding - nothing worse than a comb over!
I think for women it all depends on how feminine she is - I had very short hair ( no 5 on the clippers!! what was I thinking! ) about 10 yrs ago and felt like it made me look a bit butch lol - it all depends on the person x
 RuncibleFlyte
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2011 1:05:31 AM
I think someone has to be REALLY pretty and have great bone structure to make that work. The last person I saw with it was an African lass who was wearing traditional dress. She looked stunning. I don't think most women (or even men) can make it work though.
 BGleics
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2011 6:40:51 PM
Some women look stunning with bald heads. It does depend on the shape of her face and head as to whether it works for me. I had almost forgotten about the lass from Blakes 7 though! There are probably others I could mention but I'm not too good with names.

BG

ArthurSleep1
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/14/2011 12:10:40 PM
I think finding any part of coneheads alluring spells trouble for you my friend!
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/14/2011 2:16:01 PM
People with bald heads dont seem to suffer with dandruff
 BrierRose
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2011 3:07:09 AM
I lost all my hair last year due to chemo, and posted a bald picture of me on here.

It was pretty amazing how many replies I had, the only reason I took the photo off was that I got sick of having to discuss my medical history with complete strangers!

I am dealing with my cancer battle my own way, and it is not the biggest thing in my life.

I did find that I became more feminine in the way I dressed because of the lack of hair, and I love my wig collection.
 MetDBlck
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/17/2011 3:36:58 AM
Like others have said, I think it has to fit into their style well for it to work. This said when I have seen ladies who have capitalised upon that style in a unique way, they were stunning.

I briefly dated a girl at university who wore her hair very, very short indeed. Bit of an earthchild. I usually have my hair at a similar length as well and did then. Most assumed we were a buddhist couple.

I'm not sure a perfect bone structure is needed but it certainly draws attention to the face as a whole, so if you have a good structure I think it enhances it as a positive feature. If you have a bad(?) one, again, it will emphasise it.
 candlelight and roses
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/17/2011 6:25:15 AM
from a single persons view, if I saw a woman with a shaved head in the street,
I would not find it attractive at all.
I just find ladies with a nice head of hair more attractive.

If I was married or with a lady who lost her hair through medical \ genetic reasons, it would not bother me in the slightest, she would still be the same person.
 Pud78
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/18/2011 12:55:44 AM
Few women can pull off the look and those that do generally are usually very attractive anyway so it is hard to say that you find the bald head attractive and is more that she is hot and the bald head doesn't detract from it.
 Adrenaline_Queen
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/19/2011 4:13:40 AM
People are beautiful, bold or not.... xx

I suppose some people might have werid shapped heads, now that would be a put off, but yes there are some stunners out (male and female) there with bold heads!! xx
 averagejoe21
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/20/2011 9:09:04 AM
i have to admit that i find it truly sexy, a women with a shaved head, you dont find much women who would dare do it tho
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Bald or shaven headed ladies.. styleeeeeee