Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date a Tomboy ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 downforit2007
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Would you date a Tomboy ?Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)

Guys like us as friends but would rather date girly chicks and basically ignore us.

Not THIS guy! I think tomboys are wicked awesome! I think it's cool for a girl to be involved with sports and other athletics. Rock climbing and hiking and fishing to be involved as well! It would be nice if I could hang out with a special someone who I could play one-on-one with for basketball, practice pitches for baseball, and other stuff. Having a woman who shares your interests in playing the game is just as cool as one who would stand in the bleachers to cheer you on.
Just my 2 cents. Pass it on.
 HauntGuy
Msg: 277
Would you date a Tomboy ?
Posted: 3/10/2010 2:34:30 PM
Tomboys can be really hot! I can't put up with all the preening and strutting the girly girls do. I like a girl that can get her hands dirty and not have to worry about breaking a nail. So do not despair ladies, there is hope :)
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2014 12:32:13 AM
I love the non-stereotypical female.

The world needs more Tomboys!
 south_city
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2014 7:31:08 AM
Sure. If there is some physical attraction. And she still can be feminine when the situation calls for it.
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2014 1:30:11 PM
I've worked with quite a few women in construction that don't wear make up on a regular basis, like to play sports instead of just watching and they are quite feminine. Certainly would not mistaken them for men at all.

These women come with the benefit that they are not the"stereotypical princess" that can't change the tires on a car. They also don't need a man to pay for anything to feel like they are being treated like a woman, as their egos are quite healthy. So certainly no complaint from them that men are paid more than women because they had the common sense to take the job that paid more that the men were doing.

Now, nothing against the stereotypical princess.
They are just not my cup of tea.
And yes, I know that ALL women who wear make up and become a secretary do not fall into the princess category or are unable to change the tires on a car.
So for those who are looking to start a flame war go for counselling,
as my intention is not to slam, insult or bash the stereotypical woman....
I'm just stating my personal preference like we ALL do on these forums

My comment on the "Coffee Date" thread >
"After reading these uncalled for, hateful responses....Maybe the reason I prefer women who don't wear make-up and wear plain clothes....
is because they are less superficial and hateful."

was directed at those that made the uncalled for, hateful responses.
Of course there are tomboy women who don't wear make up that are superficial and hateful... Duh!
Preferences don't filter out imperfections in all of them.

So start looking to start a flame war people.
You either like Tomboys or you don't.
Hate doesn't not have to enter the equation.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2014 6:02:15 PM
You like tomboys and not princesses. Awesome. So what is your point?
 petula1908
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2014 9:48:00 PM
You get a guy who is into sports and he may want the tomboy. Probably make more of a good friend and that is the basis for any good relationship. However whether she would be sexually appealing, perhaps not.
 awesomefiftyman
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 12/16/2014 9:57:37 AM

You get a guy who is into sports and he may want the tomboy. Probably make more of a good friend and that is the basis for any good relationship. However whether she would be sexually appealing, perhaps not.

Thanks for your opinion.
I'm not into sports and find tomboys attractive.
Your opinion of whether a tomboy would be sexually appealing is obviously skewed.
Plenty of beautiful, sexual appealing tomboys out there.
As there are plenty of ugly feminine women who rely on make up to have some appeal.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Would you date a Tomboy ?