Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Physical attraction and star signs      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bright Sparkly Eyes
Msg: 76
Physical attraction and star signsPage 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
As a Piscean i am the last of the star signs and i have a little bit of all the 11 signs in me no wonder i am so confused! Two fishes swimming in opposite ways

I find myself drawn to the star signs Taurus, Virgo and Leo! But i have recently made good friends with a few Capricorn men and they are really nice x
 Boristhemoggy
Msg: 77
Physical attraction and star signs
Posted: 7/27/2008 6:58:26 PM
I'm a Libran and as far as I can tell a typical one. I have no idea who I'm supposedly compatible with and personally I think it's a pile of shyte.
 *TheReal-MissyH*.
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2008 2:21:30 PM
I'm a Scorpio Biatch, and I attract twats. When the rising sun is in Jupiter, I pull a moony.
 lalby
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2008 2:39:47 PM
Ive never really taken much notice of what star sign folk are to be honest,im shallow on first impressions so its normally what they look like that first attracts me,and then if thier profile is boring it puts me off.
 holistic vix
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/28/2008 3:42:19 PM
As a party trick l use to be able to ryhme off all the signs and ther traits and as a added extra ,there sexual prowess, amazing how spot on l was most of the time but then again people can be gulliable and enjoy hearing good things about themselves. :-)
Normal l find that l end up with libras, taurus, virgo or the fishes but looking for my opposite sign, Scorpio. Just so l can see the sparks, :-)
 bambiisnotsingle
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/10/2011 8:05:39 AM
Im most definatly a leo i was given a book when i was around thirty with my date of birth .
Istarted reading i was so shoked it was me my mates all read it and were shocked .
I like a very strong man im attracted to other fire signs
 Lusipher
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2011 8:17:57 AM
I don't pay any attention whatsoever to what somebody's starsign might be.

I think it's ridiculous to think that people act a certain way, or have whatever type of personality because of their starsigns and I think it's even more ridiculous that people will only go for, or avoid, people with starsigns which they believe they are compatible/incompatible with.

Obviously, people can do what they wish in regards to who they want to go for. I just find that one really odd.

If I see, on a girl's profile, that she buys into that stuff ... well, I'll be steering well clear of her.

I've had girls ask me about my starsign on dates and I'll make it clear that it's something I'm not interested in talking about and if they push it, then I'll just call it a day and go home.
 bambiisnotsingle
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/10/2011 8:30:04 AM
Ive just found in my life im attracted to other fire signs i dont no they are then im shoked as its mostly always the case
 kernewickgirl
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/10/2011 8:34:52 AM
Whenever I have met a virgo, the same sign as me, we have not got on. We are both to picky and two perfectionists together... Ouch!!
 ariesgirlx
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/10/2011 9:24:22 AM
omg stop listening to us
 sideshowz
Msg: 86
Posted: 12/6/2011 2:52:39 PM
yes i agree i spent 18 years with one somtimes it was heven but other times she was sooo cold i think star sign compatibilty might not be a 100% but at least your starting in the right place i must admit looking for the right lady now i adore capricorns theres just somthing instant that i cant explain i know this is going to sound rather gay but i do try to find out people star signs out of interest i know mosley all my familys its turning into an interest the more i lean the more i get facinated and it amazies me how people are actuley like there star sign describes them as a vast majority of the time so if there any capricorns thats facncies giving me a go lol xxx
 LukeT77
Msg: 87
Posted: 12/7/2011 5:05:23 AM
Horoscopes are cute and a bit of fun, but the day I start seriously using them to find love, I might as well grab a love potion from my local witchdoctor and use my crystal ball to determine when I'll bump into the next gorgeous gal!!

I've seen gals who have stated explicitly on their profile that there are certain star signs who had better stay away - I'm sure that kind of lunacy repels most rational folks.
 gooooord
Msg: 88
Posted: 12/13/2011 1:17:40 PM
Well, in my experience librans are very very flirtatatious. very strange!
They have more male friends than any other star sign
 Cinderfreakinella
Msg: 89
Posted: 12/13/2011 1:29:58 PM
I'm Leo and it shows, not by design but most of the starring male roles in my life have been Leos too.

I find I am attracted to Leo men all the time, but my fave personality star sign is Pisces

bambiisnotsingle
Msg: 90
Posted: 12/13/2011 1:44:53 PM
Im a leo also i love pisces as well .Im seeing a leo now . He is as mad as a hatter diffrent sence of humours . but i think we blend i made him sit and watch my fav film on sunday FLF he loved it then i did the dishes as he had fallen asleep .
he says has a little elf been here lol
he gets ive a child like side and a strong willed side i find his advice great as im a bit to trusting .
He took me to a park on sunday and herd me talking away to the swans . not content to sit in the car im out trying to befriend then .
yes ive been bitten in the past i dont learn lol .
Well on our first date he filmed me talking duck if that didnt put him of my swan chat hasnt .
wait till he hears me talking to pigs lol .
Last week it was finding nemo and yes i can talk whale just like dorie he just looks at me .
takes a leo to get a leo im thinking

well he still watches me talking duck and laughs i think hes seeing me for the entertaintment value .
when elf asks the racoon does someone need a hug that my destiny some animals gona kick my ass for getting to close
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Physical attraction and star signs