Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The myth of doggie style      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fractalwater
Msg: 101
The myth of doggie stylePage 5 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
what really is the doggie style someone answer me

The guy/woman with a strap-on gets on his/her knees behind the woman/man who is on all fours and penetrates from behind.
 goodlistener314
Msg: 102
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:30:24 AM
The above definition did not make it clear that it is *not* anal, in the correct place, just from behind.

To add my vote, I agree with all the others I read.

1) Hand is better than a partner I find unattractive
2) Various fun reasons for this position

One reason I had not seen yet is that when I finish, the woman can keep going. That extreme sensitivity right afterwards is WAY nice, but too sensitive for me to keep going myself so I like it for the intense feelings afterwards.

However, for me, it is only a casual position because I find it very limiting for intimacy and I prefer the intimacy.

Don
 goodquestion
Msg: 103
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:45:27 AM
A myth I heard was if you are looking to have a child and want a boy you are more apt to have a boy doing it doggie style, I honestly don't know but have heard that.
 69_dude
Msg: 104
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:48:17 AM
Not true...
doggy style for me is fun and like all sex more phone when I am in love with them...
If I am not attracted to them I will not sleep with em is closer to the truth with me... but hey what do I know?
 shieldvulf
Msg: 105
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 10:31:06 AM
OPie, this isn't about the position; it's about your colleague. He sexes women he doesn't like, respect, or even feel attracted to. That's the difference between him and a human man. A human man doesn't screw a woman he doesn't like.

Part of that difference is that a human man shares the play and pleasure with his partner, which includes switching up positions. Rear entry is excellent both for deep penetration and for hitting the g-spot, not to mention its animalistic and erotic qualities. For my part, it's something to do with a woman I like very much, especially since that's the only way I'll end up in bed with her.

Sheeesh!

Vulf
 Flipper Jones
Msg: 106
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 11:21:49 AM
I think there are plenty of guys out there who don't just go around getting down with all kinds of women that they aren't attracted to. What is the point in that?

I don't think I'd spend much time around this guy or take anything he says seriously.

As for WHY you go for doggie style...it's because there are a lot of different things you can do from there and if you want to make someone happy it's a good place to start. :^)
 blonde chickie
Msg: 107
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 12:52:03 PM
I luv all positions but doggie is my fave. I luv the deep thrust, the hair pulling, or sometimes pulls my arms back as he goes in deeper, grabs hold of my tits. I just luv it !!!!
 CAPT. ZIGZAG
Msg: 108
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 1:11:30 PM
Damn girl. Imma need a minute here.

-
 jimbojangles
Msg: 109
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 1:39:37 PM
I like to do it Doggy style cause of the reach around. Either up high or down low...

It isn't very visually stimulating looking at the back but if the girl is made right the look of her labia sliding outward with the strokes is very sexy.

It has nothing to do with physical appearance
 kato33
Msg: 110
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 3:42:27 PM
There are a few reasons why guys do it. One reasone is that it's actually easier to concentrate when u aren't lookin us in the eyes. You don't see us scoping the whole scene out. Not saying we should be stayin in the doggie style position all the time , but it's one of the best to visit quite frequently .... Not only that, doggie style is the " see all " position. We do and will always will, love the eye candy :)
 lillies 36
Msg: 111
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 4:07:40 PM
I like doggie the best because you do get that deep penetrating feeling. It gives the man control he needs and it gives you the female the ability to help out if needed. If you know what I mean......See ya
 Kellabee
Msg: 112
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 6:07:59 PM
Nawww it all depends on where you are. For instance, you're trying to do it in the kitchen but you can get yourself situated with the table and trying to get his****and it's just one big mess... you bend over, use the table for leverage and VOILA you got contact.
For some men maybe but like some other posters said that's what a light switch is for.
 great_kahuna
Msg: 113
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 7:04:29 PM
sfagirl84 ......your co-worker has to be the sickest person alive. I am surprised he did not suggest a back over the poor girls face. What he is saying : srew anything as long as there is a hole. If she is ugly (in his mind) do it doggie style. Get real here people.
 omo_the_clowno25
Msg: 114
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 7:34:49 PM
Theres nothing wrong with doggie style, I quite enjoy it, and I dont do it like that so I dont have to see their face, is just an effective position to use! Whatever works!
 osubeavers1
Msg: 115
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 7:58:21 PM
I will not speak for all the other guys out there, but if I don't find a woman attractive we most likely would never make it to the point of even having sex. As for the doggie style position...I love it!! ((LOL))
 awaitingyu
Msg: 116
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 7:59:03 PM
Omg if a guy is doing it doggie style with a woman cuz he doesnt want to see their face, should be shot ! lol thats messed up...im sorry but if its that hideous it shows how desperate you are, go find blow-up-Bertha in your closet and save the girl heartache of being used and abused lol...

personally doggie style..although I dont prefer that name, using the word "dog" with a woman is not my choice of words but...so be it for here...some women prefer it as well because of the "angle" you can achieve from the shape or size of your own....also they like to have their face buried into the pillow or their hair pulld back, or reaching down between their legs and feeling themselves or the man going in and out, as well and you can change into many other positions from just that position as well without even exiting!! lol so yea it's very affective and versitile! oh..and did I mention "spankings"? hehehee
 sassy2butterfly2
Msg: 117
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 10:30:24 PM
I prefer the position for many reasons but I want that penetration deep and continue with several different positions.
 Jackthebear1960
Msg: 118
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/30/2007 10:47:39 PM
I'm not going even to bother going through all of the posts on this. I knew what I wanted to say imediately! The guy is an ass!

I've had lovers who preferred doggie and some who didn't for various reasons but never would it be for the reason he used.
 Addicted_2_Chaos
Msg: 119
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:37:09 AM
I like to finish this way, not because of her looks but because of my admiration for the female behind (_l_)
 OutMind
Msg: 120
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:44:52 AM

Your coworker doesn't know most men.
Maybe that guy does, but from behind. Hehehe.
 Rocky_Returns
Msg: 121
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 11:46:50 AM
The style you speak of is a good one and NO I do not do it to avoid seeing her face - If I thought that to start with I would not be with her in the first place - misguided is the word!!

Rocky_Returns
Msg: 122
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 11:47:51 AM
Oh and an excellent opportunity to give her arse a good slap - that is if she does not mind
 CAPT. ZIGZAG
Msg: 123
view profile
History
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 4:02:10 PM

I like to finish this way, not because of her looks but because of my admiration for the female behind

My brudda from anotha mutha.

I do like a nice butt.

-
 HotBarbie
Msg: 124
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 4:06:49 PM
well
i think i'm pretty darn attractive and i love doggie style!!!

actually, it's my most fav position in the whole wide world!!
 onesimpleneed
Msg: 125
The myth of doggie style
Posted: 7/31/2007 4:10:17 PM
Ok,

So I was talking with a girl today and she said that the reason do it reverse cowgirl style is because the guy is ugly and they will still have sex with them they just don't want to look at their ugly as s.

I asked if that was true and she said most do.... Me, they just put a pillow over my face...and press down hard...

We know why Canadians do it doggie style...at least on certain nights...4 little words...hockey night in Canada....

I thought doggie style was smoking massive amounts of chronic and drinking from a pimp cup while rapping yo....now I find out is has to do with putting my widizzle all up in her casizzle...for shizzle....
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > The myth of doggie style