Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > When a woman brushes her boobs against you      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bellydancer18
Msg: 26
When a woman brushes her boobs against you Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The same reason a man will accidentally brush his hand across your butt as he walks by. They are trying to get attention. Now while a man probably enjoys this behavior, I consider it sexually harassing when a man does this brushing the butt thing.

oh and the hairdresser thing...yeah i used to have a male hairdresser who was interested in me, he was always rubbing his crotch against my arms as he walked around me. Back then i thought it was innocent, but looking back now...i bet it wasn't
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 27
When a woman brushes her boobs against you
Posted: 7/19/2007 8:19:06 PM
Breasts get in the way. It happens, and usually not on purpose.
If it's done more than once, then it is intentional. But until you own a set, you'll never really know much of a PITA they are in a narrow doorway or crowded room. It isn't the same as a male brushing up against you with Mr. Happy in full effect.
 thats true
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2007 8:38:03 PM
I kind of listened to the responses and I'm not buying alot of them. This is a pretty anonymous posting forum but alot of women don't want to admit that they brush up against guys on purpose . I've had female hairdressers do it too. It does bring my stress and anxiety level 10 levels down. I guess if the participant looks willing why not. As a male I'm not going to object to the behaviour, I think women are still too embarrassed to admit their sexuality. I'm not complaining, I just wanted some advice from my sisters on POF. But hey, vive les accidents !
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2007 3:33:10 AM
^^^^^Female hair dressers do it all the time . Excellent point . They are doing it ,though, for tips . I guess you can call it ti* for tat or is it ti* for tip
 bona dea
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/20/2007 3:39:51 AM
Mine are quite big and brush against people by accident... ive noticed people turn round and look at me with a funny look... I NEVER do it on purpose.. they just get in the bloody way, I cant help it. I do actually apologise...
Its a nightmare trying to get to a bar..
 FireTeddy
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/20/2007 4:02:00 AM
Yeah I understand that, I have rather big boobs my self and they get in the way ALL the time, I have to say though the only people I have ever rubbed my boobs against on purpose are my friends (we are quite a touchy feely group lol) I would never go up to a guy I liked and do it simply because it is a very sexual approach and if your looking for more than a one night stand then its best not to use an approach like that...besides I think it would make me look like a tart lol
 Loveswood
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/20/2007 12:17:47 PM
I read an article once that when men and women meet in a tight situation that a man will almost always turn their chest to the person as they both turn sideways. A woman usually turns her back to the person they meet. Either you were the lesser of two evils, meaning there was someone on her other side she wished to avoid or she did it on purpose. Consider yourself lucky.
 life_of_leisure
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2007 12:36:45 PM
This happens to me all the time... As others of said, and sorry for translating, what they're doing could be a covert initiative -- which means it's deniable. So there's no way to know without taking the hypothetical bait and allowing yourself to be manipulated into responding. If it's meant as a covert initiative, how you respond will determine whether it's denied or not. Sorry, but gamey behavior is always really lame and confusing like this.

Next time you go out, try wearing something with mousetraps plastered all over it. That'll keep the pesky little buggers at a safe distance.

Or get a custom t-shirt made with text which says "Rub Tits Here"...
 JonnyBoy239
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/20/2007 12:42:09 PM

maybe dragging her fingernails little bit at the end...meow!

YIKES. If I got scratched in a bar, my first instinct might be to throw an elbow. Hopefully it doesn't connect.
 Loveswood
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/20/2007 1:04:09 PM
You could probably raise your hands quickly and say "Don't Shoot".
 good_kind
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/20/2007 1:43:48 PM
I've had that happen to me a few times and always knew it was an acident because most often it was clear the girl was quite intoxicated. But, there was one incident that happend to me when I was in my early twenties that was No accident.

I'm standing there talking with my friend and this girl brushes her boobs against my arm, as her breast make contact she also gently grabs my hand. I turn my head and she's now 2-3 feet away from me, she turns her head and we make eye contact. Like I said, no accident, it was her way of saying "I'm interested."

I told my friend what had just happened and a few minutes later we joined her and her friends. I left the bar with her and my friend left the bar with one of her friends. We dated for three weeks.

If only more women were as "subtle" when interested in someone
 TexanAZ
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/20/2007 2:10:54 PM
I think it's generally the consensus here that this happens by accident. I've been guilty of this happening in a crowded bar, usually when making my way past the guys on bar stools or surrounding a table.

I generally try to keep my arms in FRONT of "the girls" to avoid intimate contact, but if I'm interested and want to get a guy's attention, I'll gently place my hand on his back or shoulder to let him know I'm passing behind him. Most of the time, the guy will turn around to check out who's deliberatly touching (key word = "deliberatly") and then I can smile and say, "sorry - hope I didn't startle you..." Sometimes, this will bring a returned smile and a guy who will approach me later.
 Al Paulchino
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/20/2007 2:18:41 PM

if I'm interested and want to get a guy's attention, I'll gently place my hand on his back or shoulder to let him know I'm passing behind him.

Eureeka! Damn...this knowledge has come to me too late...generally not interested in 18 yr old bar hoppers anymore.....

funny how this is a lot easier for most gals than even holding eye contact for just a few moments....funny creatures you gals are....
 ladysprite
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/20/2007 2:24:47 PM
OMG.. The egos !!!!! I'm dying over here !

First off.. I've cut someone's hair before.. and I'm sure the twins brushed up against them.. but it was in no way intentional !!! When a woman is leaning in to make sure it's a good hair cut.. Surprise! her chest might accidentally touch you. I'm sure it drives some men insane.. but they are just in the way. LMAO!!! But if it works out for big tips for those women cutting you guy's hair.. More power to them ! They aren't paid well enough anyway in my opinion.

I'm sure many people have accidentally gotten a chest brush from me.. .. it's just that they kind of stick out and sometimes there's not alot of room ! But never in all my days has it been intentional flirting .

If i wanted to flirt using the twins, I'd do it frontally. LOL.. they are much more impressive to look at then to have randomly rubbed on someone.
 BHappy57
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2007 3:43:58 PM
Here is an idea. Strap two full 10 lb cans of coffee to your chest the next time you go to a crowded function. You will have your answer. If I want to get a mans attention that is not the way I would do it. Conversation is the way I start. It is not only an intellectual thing but the guy could be handsome but when he speaks if his voice comes out all girly or makes crude remarks I am history.
 Mafiachixrule
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/20/2007 3:48:38 PM

Here is an idea. Strap two full 10 lb cans of coffee to your chest the next time you go to a crowded function. You will have your answer.

Perfect suggestion!
Best answer in this post. Rock on.
 shoree
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/20/2007 4:16:30 PM

Is she just scratching and you are providing resistance, or is she interested?

Oh my god, that's funny!

Um, perhaps it's a crowded bar and she just got squeezed up against you? Boobs kind of stick out, you know. Sometimes you can't help brushing them against things.
 thats true
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2007 6:07:11 PM
Loveswood has it right, if two people meet in a tight squeeze they usually do something to ensure they don't touch, if they do then that could be saying something. I like the don't shoot idea but wasn't sure what the 10 pound cans of coffee meant. I guess accidents happen too especially in bumper to bumper traffic.
 Imperturbable
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/20/2007 6:26:32 PM

Shameless what some women will do

...says the girl whose profile pic is focused directly on her chest.
 Ihaveaname4you
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/20/2007 6:51:42 PM
It happens to me all the time especially when there are several women around me at the bar. I am very loyal to whoever woman I happen to be with or talking with at the time and when I fail to make eye contact or notice other women around me it happens. I think that women just love to be the spotlight of attention and they try to steal it from even their own friends.
 bonniebooboo
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/20/2007 6:55:37 PM
I can't believe only one lady has admitted to doing this on purpose. I've done it plenty of times! It has always been on purpose (unless i was drunk - then it was still on purpose) I picked up this 'technique' from an older cousin. We are both small chested, so it's an obvious sign to a guy that we are interested/being flirtatious. And hey! If guys can 'accidentally' brush their hand on my ass... Why can't I return the favor a few times in my life?

So yes and no is the answer. If a girl does it in an obvious way, especially if she's looking at you with a silly flirtatious grin - you can bet that $5 in your wallet she wants you to buy her a drink.

And no this doesn't make me a slut, titty rubbin is not shameful!

Hedda Lettuce
Msg: 47
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:06:59 PM
Did you make sure "she" didn't have an Adam's apple when she was brushing against you?
Maybe her boobs were itchy and you were the closest thing to a scratching post.
 *tinydancer*
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/20/2007 7:13:40 PM
Hmmmm....well, mine aren't big enough to "accidentally" brush into some dude ... I'd pretty much have to be squished up against him ... so I guess he could take that as I was interested ...
 princej3822
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/20/2007 8:55:20 PM
My ass has been grabbed before and I was dumbfounded to even know how to react....I couldn't help to think what if tables were turned and I did the same. I would probably have gotten a vicious slap right across my face uh? But then again, I can't complain that my ass was grabbed, it takes a lot of gutt to grab ones butt.
 kaagwaantaan
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/20/2007 9:00:30 PM
How crowded is the bar. How big is the chest.

Here we have one really popular place that requires a crowbar to get thru.

I have found in the past, that I've been brushed against. elbowed and knocked over from the crush of people around me.

I was flying back from Seattle and had some guy drag his crotch against my shoulder while trying to get to the bathroom.

Totally grossed me out. When he came out, I was practically sitting in my seatmates lap, apologizing to the wife and hoping that no part of the guy would touch me again.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > When a woman brushes her boobs against you