Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Born Again Virgins??? Over 45's Men and Women!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Natgoat
Msg: 151
Born Again Virgins??? Over 45's Men and Women!Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I'm working on my 'Recertification'...(Hopefully, It won't get issued, this time...)
My last re-cert was in '05...
I went 7 years without a woman...
If I have to do Another 7...I'm checking-out...early !
 Glenoran1
Msg: 152
Born Again Virgins??? Over 45's Men and Women!
Posted: 10/10/2011 12:36:52 PM
I have had the great good fortune of having been in a truly loving long-term relationship (until death did us part). I will never settle for less, because I know I would not be happy with less than true love, of which sex (if he is capable) would be a joyous and extremely welcome part.
 c_deacon
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2011 4:01:39 PM
I struggle tolerating born again Christians, so, I know that there is no hope for me tolerating born again Virgins..................

I am more confident and self assured about my inner peace, sexuality, and desires, then I have ever been, and I am far from being born again in any arena!! Just because I am past 45, does not mean that I have to revert back to anything sexually, and just enjoy my maturity, experience and ability to please and be pleased!!

cd.................
 Iascaireachta_arĂ­s
Msg: 154
Posted: 10/10/2011 8:13:31 PM

Have you been alone long enough you think you are becoming a born again Virgin? Has the old ugly nice girl/guy syndrome kept you from allowing yourself the pleasure of being ...physical /love making?
Some days...the thought has occurred to me

I struggle tolerating born again Christians, so, I know that there is no hope for me tolerating born again Virgins..................
Priceless!

However, I can't just do the casual or "friends with benefits" thing. My heart will get in the way every time.
 aboutgettingby
Msg: 155
Posted: 10/10/2011 9:58:51 PM
Born Again Virgin, absolutely but not from the physical perspective, but the emotional aspects. Having a one night stand would do nothing to resolve that, it seems that would be the easy solution and leave you back at square one and really still be that Born Again Virgin.
 zippytwo
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2011 2:28:15 PM
I'd rather have no sex than bad sex or just 'sex for the sake of sex'. The emotion has to be there....for both of us. I don't mind my 'unattached' status. There are a lot worse things to deal with in life than not 'getting it'! I'd like to be emotionally attached to someone, sure I would. But to just have a friend with benefits....no thanks.
 MACALA
Msg: 157
Posted: 10/12/2011 2:36:22 PM
"Born agains" are required to display their second belly button. Otherwise, STFU.
 Tremolux
Msg: 158
Posted: 10/12/2011 5:31:44 PM
OP, there is no such thing as "born again virgin". The phrase itself will be "de-flowered" and it will become an oxymoron. I would think that it is better to see it as either voluntary or involuntary celibacy. The former would suggest a reasoned purpose and the latter suggests a litany far too broad for the bore of the matter here.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Born Again Virgins??? Over 45's Men and Women!