Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Morning Sex vs Evening/Night Sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GEOSC
Msg: 51
Morning Sex vs Evening/Night SexPage 3 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
lostpleasefindme you are right but I was married so anytime I could get it was great.
 Leeanne
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Morning Sex vs Evening/Night Sex
Posted: 7/30/2007 8:20:53 PM
Hum depends on whether I have had sensual dreams during the night! Some mornings I am simply ravenous!!! Mornings can be sooooooooo intense - especially if I know that real hard morning woodie is waiting for me!!!
 mtnskigirl
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/30/2007 8:35:07 PM
Um...tough decision.... Why can't I have both? Well if I must choose then I would go with morning sex. At 5:00am when the light is changing from black to gray and the day hasn't yet begun. You roll over and snuggle in close, feeling him change, waking from a deeper sleep.....yum
 grin2cu
Msg: 54
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:07:35 PM
amjny2007 has the right answer. Morning AND Night. And don't forget afternoon delight. Remember the song?

And yes, I'm a big fan of snuggling. And of sleeping together spoon fashion with my arm around. Sooo comfy!
 blondblueyed
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/30/2007 9:27:47 PM
Anytime is the right time with the right guy.
 CallmeJewels
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/31/2007 7:05:57 AM
Yes I notice the difference. So why not have both?
 willyoureplymmmmm
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/31/2007 7:07:59 AM
Sex at anytime of the day is great
morning mid-day in the evening
 Trinity23
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2007 7:14:45 AM
Wow....I never thought this would get so many responses.....

To answer one big question: Why do you have to choose? You don't! Heck....sex anytime with my guy is great! I was just wondering if I was alone in noticing the different vibe of sex depending on the time of day. Like I said in the original post I do notice a fairly big difference depending on if it's morning or nighttime. Thought it would be something the fishpond would like to ponder with me.

Though I will say that the morning stuff on a weekday is invigorating and on a weekend is just lazy and langorous. Better than coffee that stuff is! And much nicer to wake up to.
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/31/2007 7:47:51 AM
Anytime can be great..as long as the kids are asleep lol..prefer morning definitely though..more well rested and more energy, especially if I can get a glass of pineapple juice and climb back into bed. Most people must prefer nights..since people have had to write cheesy songs to celebrate morning or daytime sex.
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/31/2007 7:50:54 AM

Hum depends on whether I have had sensual dreams during the night!

yes that can be quite nice..what about if you wake up from those intense dreams in the middle of the night or very early morning..and the other person is still getting their zzzzzzzzz's?
 Chiwrtr72
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2007 8:04:19 AM

Thank you for reminding me that I'm not getting any, morning or night!

Yeah, put me in this corner! I had woken up extra early this morning for some reason. So I went outside with a cup of coffee and watched the sunrise. The play of red, pink, and orange on the clouds was beautiful to behold. And I thought to myself, how could this morning be any better? Then I logged onto my computer, read this thread and realized just what could have made it better... *sigh*
 Diva64
Msg: 62
Posted: 7/31/2007 8:09:46 AM
SHOWOFF!!!!

well to answer your question, hang on, let me find a date............then get in a relationship.............and have great sex in the evening............then wake up and have more great sex .........and then come back here and let you know what I find(as if I'd darken this door again)!

Sadly my memory doesn't go back that far so .........I'll have to let you know what I find in the future..........but if what vague remembrance I have serves........ whether fast and furious or slow and deliberate.......all sex was great!

right?

damn I'm old!
 BengalLuvr
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:39:46 AM
I think morning sex is usually very comfortable for both parties, you've just woken up after spending the night together and what could be more natural than reaching over and finding your partner ready, willing and able??

Course I have to think back quite a ways to remember but what I remember was GOOD!!!!
 goodlistener711
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:44:28 AM
Morning sex would be better if you didn't have to make a point to run to the bathroom and brush your teeth first. Morning breath and intimacy don't go hand in hand...and don't anyone say "don't kiss" I for one have to have that part of any sex.

Now as a previous poster said...afternoon sex, that is great if there are no kids around.
1.your wide awake
2.usually doesn't take place in bed (beds are for sleeping anyway)
3.it can be the first of many for the day

Other reasons??
 NiceGurlForU07
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/31/2007 12:40:36 PM
I think personally for me morning sex is very intimate and very much rushed...But those morning quickies before kids wake up or u have to get ready for work, are so worth it, because it leads into what can and will be done when all is dark again. Which brings me the night time sex..Which is very energectic, you can set a mood, turn on some candles or do in the dark and let ur inhibitions go.. So, i would have to say for me, there is a difference and it goes with the mood u are in, but i would say Night sex is my favorite, but if i wanted to tease my man, i would do him in the morning, and keep him guessin for more later! Makes him think of me all day long as well..

Ha Ha HA

Anyone else agree with me?
 XDouwantmeX
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/31/2007 12:52:16 PM
Yes,I agree it's great in the morning.At this time of the day a man's sperm count is soaring too.
 Man_Apart
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/2/2007 11:22:10 PM
well I have to sayI would enjoy morning sex as much as sex in the evening.,but I still need to find a woman that will stay the whole night so we could have Morning Sex....
 handmuch
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/3/2007 5:32:12 AM
I PREFER MORNING SEX!!!!!
 Diva64
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/3/2007 5:39:51 AM
I think it would be wise to have all the morning sex men line up on the left side of the room and all the evening sex men stand on the right side of the room and all the men who just want to go all day and a night come with ME,

no?

another thought......if we lined them up on sides of the room, then you could plan your dates accordingly............breakfast with some............late dinner with the others.....

That's me, always thinking of how to help others........

Diva
 jtme2j0urs
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/3/2007 9:12:06 PM
I had an ex that would ONLY have sex right before sleeping. His excuse was "I wouldn't have enough energy to go about the rest of the day." It really pissed me off sometimes.

Now, as for me, morning, night, afternoon, even if you have to wake me up, take me please.
 Anthony3000
Msg: 71
Posted: 8/3/2007 9:28:29 PM
With my ex before she had to go to college I would eat her out at least once a week in the morning and she said she loved it
 brett65
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/3/2007 9:36:03 PM
Evening sex had a lot more foreplay and oral involved. Every so often I would do a panty check on the GF. If she didn't, she got a good licking. It was more relaxed at you had more time to enjoy it.
MOrning sex was a lot more rushed. The only foreplay or oral was to wake the other. A BJ is a good way to be woken. The morning sex was the "I need you now" and bet you want to call in sick.
 foxratpig
Msg: 73
Posted: 8/4/2007 5:33:03 AM
Anytime is good, but morning tends to be more intense, explosive, raw and animalistic for me.
 1TallMomma
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/4/2007 6:35:15 AM
Morning sex is the best.. hands down..
 IloveLasVegas
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/4/2007 7:35:49 AM
night sex for me!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Morning Sex vs Evening/Night Sex