Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > what do women really want.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BonnyMc
Msg: 76
what do women really want.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I think you said some very true things here. Men and women generally want the same things, but maybe in a different order or strength; to be loved, understood, cared about instead of cared for, treated with respect and be an individual. Shared desires and adventures is a must. Some people have their own idea of what should come first or how it should be undertaken, but bottom line is that most people want these things for long term relationships. If a man or woman is looking for a short term relationship than the focus will be on one thing in particular most likely. Women and men sometimes just need to feel the rush of intimacy. Sadly this is not a lasting experience and some dont get it. I would hope that one could have that in a long term relationship while still covering all the traits above that are important.
One reason many people dont hook up long term or get divorced quickly is that they dont communicate about things that are truly important to being with someone for a long time. It can be anything from what they need intimately to if they even want children to how to handle money.
Just my humble opinion
 SexyBear101
Msg: 77
what do women really want.
Posted: 1/1/2008 6:59:56 PM
seriously, I find that once you have been on a few dates with a girl, just up and ask her, so where do you want this to go, sex, just date, relationship, etc, that kinda stuff, and 90% of the time, they will tell you exactly what they are looking for, if they say I don't know, its because they are uncomfortable that you may not like what they have to say, so if you tell them what you are looking for first, then they are much more likely to say what they want.
 manolantern2
Msg: 78
view profile
History
what do women really want.
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:33:40 AM
Women don't even know what they want, and if they tell u they want something on monday it will change by tuesday.
Show ALL Forums  > Washington  > what do women really want.