Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Sexually Active Seniors      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mateo45
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Sexually Active SeniorsPage 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
"When your opinions and beliefs are forged by threads on a free dating site, it's
really time to take stock in your life...but of course again...that's just MY opinion."

....mine too!

Of course the same could be said if anyone's opinions here seem to, um, "bother" you enuff to point all that out ("sexless" or otherwise...)! ;-p
 browneyesboo
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 12/1/2010 10:28:50 AM

Of course the same could be said if anyone's opinions here seem to, um, "bother" you enuff to point all that out ("sexless" or otherwise...)! ;-p

I can't help but notice this seems to be a constant theme of yours.
When someone disagrees with you, rather than have a witty comment, you
mention that they shouldn't have bothered to respond. I imagine the forums
would become pretty dead pretty quick if everyone just stopped responding...
don't you?

Here let me help you.

"Well, that might be true, but here you are responding again, so I guess I must
be saying something important?"

And no you don't "bother" me...you amuse me for a few seconds.

.....oh look, a shiney object!
 mateo45
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 12/1/2010 11:46:35 AM
Dunno, but you seem to be the one who takes everything I say "personal", even if I'm simply agreeing with something like an AARP study (that someone else brought up)!

And BTW, so it's OK for you to respond to me, but not the other way around... how's that work (or like everything else, is it only the ones you "approve of"... )?
 nativerock
Msg: 154
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 12/1/2010 2:04:50 PM

^pssssssssssssssssssssssst, native...

i'm afraid rg's "all talk"...

we all know he's allergic to pussies!.

Or he might already have a permanent one for all we know.. Just calling his bluff cause I sure am not..

nativerock
 Brownlady1953
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 12/20/2010 9:35:05 AM
I am with you, kari135!
 TryAgan
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 12/23/2010 5:04:42 PM
Is it common for seniors to be concerned about "safe sex?"

Unfortunately, many seniors are just too reckless with their lives.
It is only prudent to slow down the car or even pull out of the traffic to engage in such activity.
 grandmanani
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/4/2011 9:05:02 AM
I hate to say this, but I enjoy it more now than when I was much younger. But if I look on a site, it is not the first thing I look for. I want a LTR, not a FWB. SO, I still need to learn how to weed out the flakes.
 Jillian1963
Msg: 158
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/4/2011 12:55:02 PM
OK guys don't throw anything at me ; ) I find this tread very interesting because I can actually believe it gets better as you older. I am 49 youngest just moved out.I have never been happier or felt more free. Honestly I less rinkles, I think the lack of stress from raising children And dont get me wrong I adore my children...........is good for your health. I have never enjoyed sex more..........and after reading this, I know its for a long time going........THANX
 PrunellaJones
Msg: 159
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/12/2011 1:55:33 AM

While talking with a 50 something female friend recently, I mentioned the idea that life would be pleasant if we sold everything and moved to a hut by a beach in a warm place and lived simply. Eat local, have no Internet or TV, make love 4 or 5 times per day.....

I was stunned at her reaction. "Well", she said, "you won't last long with a woman at that rate. 4 or 5 times a day would put off any woman in your age group".

So, I asked her what she thought would be a sustainable rate of coitus. She reflected that even once a day would be a bit of a strain at this age, and that once a week might be more like reality. I still did have the sense that even that prospect was somewhat excessive in her mind.

So, ladies, assuming that Mr Perfect showed up, what should he look forward to in terms of physical frequency? Once a week? Once a month? Birthday and Xmas? Every lunar eclipse? The peak and trough of the sunspot cycle?

I have to say, the conversation left me somewhat disillusioned. It would appear that the days of wine and roses are relegated to fond memories and the land of fantasy..........
First, for a man over a 'certain age' sex 4-5 times a day sounds a bit like wishful thinking on his part, his ability that is. But, hypothetically, okay, can happen for some men. The woman you were talking to represents only one woman. Maybe some women after a certain point in life have little to no interest in sex, but not all. So, why be disillusioned? I would think if someone were dating regularly, they would know if the women they are dating are generally interested in sex or not, why base your perception of all woman your age on what one woman says?
 Moonchild51
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/12/2011 2:44:35 PM
Miss Holly? Kudos to you my friend!!!
Not all women think the exact same. I have to say, as I think has been said here earlier? I have never felt more free to experience "me" with someone else than I have since the kids got older, I got deeeeevorced! lol...Seriously it is the time of my life. Experiment, enjoy, and yes, sex as many darn times as it is offered! Love it!
 deere rancher
Msg: 161
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/13/2011 8:31:03 AM
ah ....! ,but I remember a time ,not so long ago .
when a smile from a 20 something year old male , was all it took
for a 40 something 40 to lock them in their radar .

women do not show the same persistance and determination, with guys their own
age range .
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/13/2011 10:29:49 AM
...When did I become a "senior?" Time flys by when you're having fun...or not...Lol

Believe me if I'm going to get it on with someone...it's going to be someone in the same age range. And we can feel comfortable discussing our battle scars afterwards...ooops I mean "life experiences" *wink*

...mae
 laffsalot2
Msg: 163
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 2/20/2011 9:04:57 AM
Interesting read....one thing that captured my thoughts, is way back to message # 34 is-

"Ladies, one of the biggest challenges your older men will face with age is declining sensation and response. Older men will particularly shy away from traditional male condoms. The female condoms are much more pleasant for the man and he will have no excuses.

It will take a bit of practice mastering the technology, but well worth the effort. As a bonus, the product is self lubricating, which is important for post-menopausal women."

So, I took the following insert from "diaphragms and std's" (google it) The last *line* is the point...

Disadvantages of Using the Cervical Cap
The cervical cap is not a perfect method of birth control and does have some disadvantages:

* It must be fitted by your health care provider.
* It is difficult to insert properly and may become dislodged during intercourse.
** Unlike some other kinds of birth control, it is not effective protection against STDs*

So...Woman's condoms are only used to prevent pregnancy, not recommended for prevention of STD's!

Okay....carry on folks!
Who would have thought when we were 20, at 50+ would be enjoying sex plenty!
 Bamboobaby1954
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 10/26/2011 10:50:56 AM
BINGO!
"There still has to be more than sex involved. There still has to be a strong attraction, and an on-going relationship."
Can't men realize this?
 pretzelman60
Msg: 165
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 10/26/2011 3:39:07 PM
I have known older women(60's) that have tried to pick me up in bars where I do karaoke. So the interest is there in seniors. I am 61 and am as interested in sex as I have always been. There are now limits on abilities that weren't there before, sorta like the song, I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was. The only reason I haven't taken up with any of these ladies, is because I see how they flit from one "victim" to another.

JMO
 gentleasrain
Msg: 166
Sexually Active Seniors
Posted: 11/26/2011 10:21:41 AM
When I was divorced some years ago I reunited with my old college sweetheart who still looked like a million bucks but who thought that once a week was too much. Keep in mind that three times a day was too LITTLE for her back when we were first lovers and that my inability to consistently top that had a lot to do with our break up. With reversed circumstances, our second go around didn't last long.
Meanwhile I hooked up with a breathtakingly beautiful woman whose sexual appetite almostly exactly matched mine... until she hit menopause. She's still my best friend but the sex is frustratingly infrequent. She has also gone from being multiorgasmic to almost never experiencing a good cum.
Are there any women who are no longer fertile and who have actually seen their libidos increase? I'd have thought that having no fear of pregnancy would improve the situation but maybe not.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Sexually Active Seniors