Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with minors I think this is unacceptable      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 misplacedyankette
Msg: 551
Sex with minorsPage 23 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
"as for a 14 year old, shes probably not quite ready for sex"

Are you kidding me? 14 years old and shes PROBABLY not ready for sex? Are you out of your flipping mind? Probably? What do you think, say give her 6 months and maybe she will be? I cant believe all of you actually had the guts to show their face in this thread saying its ok to have sex with a kid and citing all kinds of things to prove your point. Yes, I said KID. Many arent capable at that age of making a responsible decision like that nor should they have to, thats an ADULTs job, one who is supposed to KNOW better. An adult is supposed to be able to apply common sense when a kid that age many times isnt able to. There are quite a number of you who posted here in this thread that I would love to see caught with your hand in the proverbial cookie jar (if you wont stop at 17 or 16, whos to stop you from 14 and 15 or even younger...hell why not, if they say yes, it must be ok right?), watch as they drag your sorry ass to prison where YOU would then experience a little of what you were responsible for to begin with... in jail, they like guys in for sex crimes
 lela_haha
Msg: 552
Sex with minors
Posted: 12/30/2007 6:26:10 PM
Sex with minors? WRONG WRONG WRONG in so many ways. Should stick with at least legal drinking age. Thats nasty when a guy in his 20's and up dates a minor.
 dasosec
Msg: 553
Sex with minors
Posted: 12/31/2007 8:41:30 PM
I'm 20, and shes 17. We are deeply in love, and both our parents know. Is it wrong to take the next step? She wants to, and I want to?
 Prosthetic_Head
Msg: 554
Sex with minors
Posted: 12/31/2007 9:14:32 PM
I have a 20 year old daughter who recently dated a 28 year old SOB who has 2 kids. Lemme just tell ya...I seriously wanted to hire a hit man to rub this ****er out.
I tried to think back to a time when I was just 18 years old and dated a 32 year old man and didnt think there was a damn thing wrong with it at the time. I know better now. Too bad young folks are so stupid and cant see things for what they are...even worse too bad adults are even worse and do see things for what they are and still do things like this knowing full well its wrong.
 crazyindian69
Msg: 555
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 12/31/2007 9:16:14 PM
lol, just watch out for the laws buddy. There a story all over the news about a 17 year old boy having consensual ORAL sex with a 15 year old girl. He was sentenced to 10 years in prison. They finally absolved him of his crime two years later (this year), let him out of prison, and took him off the sex offenders list. There may have been an issue that he was black and she was white. May. Your age gap is in that range that some over zealous DA might take exception too.

Also you have to mindful of these laws when they were written.

"Canada has a long history of prohibiting sexual intercourse with young females, regardless of their consent. Only girls under 12 were absolutely unable to consent to sexual intercourse until 1890, when the age limit was raised to 14. With the advent of the Criminal Code in 1892, the strict prohibition against sexual intercourse was retained for girls under 14 (not married to the accused) and the law was strengthened to make an accused’s belief about the young woman’s age irrelevant."

In 1892 the average life expectancy was estimated 30-40. Now the Life expectancy is 67-70. We may have to change these laws.
 Ferret488
Msg: 556
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/1/2008 9:24:14 AM
Remember that School Teacher a while ago who had sex with her male student? She wasn't charged because, in Georgia you can marry before 18 with consent. So, she got off, literaly.

I am against it, but I have a question: WHY is it more acceptable for an older woman to have sex with a minor male than a man to have sex wih a minor girl? We had a female school teacher who was having sex with her student get charged with a misdemeanor. If it is a man they get crucified, full court press.
 SnowKitteh
Msg: 557
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/1/2008 9:52:17 AM

I'm 20, and shes 17. We are deeply in love, and both our parents know. Is it wrong to take the next step? She wants to, and I want to?

Use it as an 18th birthday present... Avoid messing with the law and that stuff as much as you possibly can. It's just not worth it.

And I'm talking from the prospective of only being 18 for a month and having waited so my boy didn't get into trouble. It sucks... but really. Even if her parents don't take you out. her friends could... her other family members could,

I have a friend who's in trouble because a girls sister went after him, cause the parents are totally out to lunch mentally. Anybody who finds out could call you on it. and you don't want to deal with that crap.

Wait.
 joetodd
Msg: 558
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:07:12 AM
Maybe one day you'll have sex with a minor and be arrested so that you'll know & respect what the laws are in this country. You obviously need an education. I only hope you don't have children so they won't grow up to be like you. You profile shows what kind of woman you are. One day you'll learn I hope?
 joetodd
Msg: 559
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:09:15 AM
If you truely love her then you'll wait for another year. If not remember that if you ever break her heart, her or her parents can have you thrown in jail at anytime. Why risk screwing up your life for something that you'll have for the rest of it in a year. Jail house sex isn't near as fun for people under these conditions. Think about it.
 SnowKitteh
Msg: 560
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/1/2008 11:03:46 AM
Joetodd... who in the world are you talking to?

the only person on this page who wasn't adamently freaking out and saying nonono waas me...

and er... I'm not a bad person as far as I can tell.. or uneducated..

Mayhaps you should use names when throwing stones.
 cheerupemokidx
Msg: 561
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 4:26:53 PM
The law differs between states.. Here in NY legal age of consent is 17. Personally, I think it should be lower. You don't magically gain wisdom and knowledge at age 18. I know some 16yr olds who are as mature as 20yr olds. Personally, I think 15 should be the age unless the parent otherwise gives consent. I lost mine at age 15 after doing research on birth control, etc. If sex ed was properly taught in schools, we wouldn't have to worry as much about kids getting knocked up.

joetodd, your insults are very uncalled for. I can only hope your kids don't grow up to be like their father in that respect.
 angelah1975
Msg: 562
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 4:43:54 PM

If they can bleed, they can breed. If there's grass on the feild, play ball.

People close their minds when it comes to this whole "Age of Consent" thing. I don't see a problem with it if the younger party wants it.

Are you the byproduct of cousin humpers? That's the only explanation I can give for such a stupid comment.

I was 11 when I had my first period. 11 is most certainly not old enough to consent.
 angelah1975
Msg: 563
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 5:31:23 PM
BTW, for those of you wondering, the average age for a girl to have her first period is 12! Not 14, but 12. This little fact makes bunnni's "joke" even more disgusting. (where's a puking smilie when I need it?)
 midnytewanderer
Msg: 564
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 7:08:04 PM
look im the first to say,....age doesnt matter....buuuut only as long as ur legal...both of you! i dunno i just have a serious issue with adults having relationships with people under age, its gross....ok i know..not a huge thing if someone is 17 and the other is 19 or whatever....but im talking in there 20s or higher and people under 18...its wrong...i was seeing this guy here just recently...hes 24..and one of his ex's is only 16- just turned...he still hangs out with her....i just know that the minute she told me her age....i felt sick and cant bring myself to see him anymore...theres a whole lot more to the story..but its to screwed up to talk about...im just saying i think its wrong....seriously poeple...just stick with people over 18...u really have no business dating a kid in highschool....if ur in ur 20s and up......
 xscenexkidx
Msg: 565
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 7:53:54 PM
Hey,
Am from the UK were you are aloud to have sex from the age of 16, so for your daughter in the uk wouldnt be classed as an minor, she would be classes as a adult.

But a couple of months ago, i was dating a 27 year old, when I was 16, Iwas fine with that, so was my family. So with you seeing it as "unacceptable" is your own opinion, if they both feel they are right fo each other then let them be with each other, let them make there own mistakes and learn by them.

Leh x
 MissyKWFL1980
Msg: 566
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 8:10:08 PM
I have noticed, that all the pro-having sex with minors individuals, use the excuse "but shes really,,,,,,,,you know,,,,,,,,MATURE,,,,,,,,,,,,for 13 or 15 0r 17 or whatever she is?

Since when did MATURITY have ANYTHING to do with having SEX with pedophiles?

if these girls were really "sooooo mature",,,,,,,,,,,,they would be focusing on their studies and getting into college and extracurricular activities and such, NOT having sex with Pervy pedophiles!
 regalrose
Msg: 567
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 8:17:54 PM
First off, yep your view is valid.....she is still a minor. To me, 18 and 25 is too much of a difference, but only because of maturity issues that might arise. No, you aren't wrong....17 is still a minor, and 25 (I would hope) is an adult. I wouldn't want a kid of mine dating someone that much older unless they were 18 and a very mature 18 at that!

And as for the comments about, if they can bleed they can breed...that's awful! Hell, wonder how ya'll woulda looked at it if I had gotten pregnant when I started to "bleed"....two weeks before I turned 9 yrs old!!!!!!! I know the common age is early teens for that....but i was very mature physically at that age....5'3'' , 125 lbs, and VERY WELL DEVELOPED if you know what I mean! People thought I was a teen by my size and my demeanor. I can tell ya this much, my folks would have killed anyone hittin' on me back then!
 Part-Time SUPERTRAMP
Msg: 568
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 8:42:07 PM
just dont let me catch you doin it with a youngster i know personally, i will commence to beat your ass.
 curious54
Msg: 569
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 8:52:16 PM
I'm pretty open on most sex issues. However, there is an emotional tie in with sex, especially when you are younger. Two adult consenting to sex, can if they choose, leave it as an enjoyable experience. I'm not sure someone who is 14 or 15 can choose to do that emotionally. That is a big issue to me, besides the fact, as has been mentioned several times. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW!
 that sam i am
Msg: 570
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 9:05:15 PM

That is a big issue to me, besides the fact, as has been mentioned several times. IT IS AGAINST THE LAW
But the age of consent in Canada is 14 as someone pointed out. There fore, it would NOT be against the law. And HOW!
 Part-Time SUPERTRAMP
Msg: 571
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 9:11:29 PM
dont let me catch you
 nicegirl4love
Msg: 572
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/2/2008 10:43:55 PM
I feel kinda queasy after reading a lot of posts on here. Especially the "if they bleed they can breed" gem, saying that it's ok if the minor wants it.

13 - 14 year olds want to eat cake for breakfast and stay up all night, but parents wisely tell them NOT TO DO those things, I think it should extend to something as sacred as their own bodies.

YUCK.

It's one thing for a pair of 15 year olds to grope each other, but a dude old enough to vote and graduate university should know better. Maybe he's just afraid of women his OWN age because they'll see thru him like a pane of glass. Maybe the naive minds of chilidren are easier to impress?
 ponygirl
Msg: 573
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:30:46 AM
{If your daughter is vunreble at 16, and still under your protection then what kinf of a mother are you? What HAVENT you been teaching her. She's goign to be on her own, in college in two years time.
Or did you think that kids suddenly, magicaly, trasformed into adults age 18. Get real.

My brother left home, to take up his first job, age 15. Sixteen/seventeen is not a child.}

I got kicked out of home a week before my 13th b-day and I left the group home and ran away 6 months later to go and live on the streets until I could find a place to live and get myself off the ground into 'normal' society ... does that mean that I was an adult (because I was out of my home by 14)?

You get real ... we are NOT talking about PHYSICAL capabilities, we are speaking about EMOTIONAL responses of teenagers and if they are ACTUALLY EMOTIONALLY CAPABLE of handling a sexual relationship (never mind by the "magic" age of 18 ... 21!!!).

The answer (like it or lump it) - is NOOOOO WAY!!! ... you can say what you will but if YOU remember YOUR OWN teenage years, then you would understand just how naive a person of this age can be!!

Anyone who disagrees with it has problems with dealing with people their OWN age ... and has to obviously look for younger companionship to ... er, relate to their own immaturity ... or you are just a dirty old man who wants to see some young thing one more time because they can't quite grasp the fact that a CHILD is a CHILD - NOT until they have tits and ass ... until the are EMOTIONALLY STRONG enough to deal with bullshit from men like ... people unmentioned.

I'm not saying it DOESN'T HAPPEN I am saying it SHOULDN'T!!!

Geez, get real yourself!! We can't ALL live at Hugh Heffner's mansion!!
 lela_haha
Msg: 574
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 8:43:20 AM
I can't believe someone sees nothing wrong with dating minors!! That gross and I feel sorry for the child who ends up coming from that person. They need to be in jail or need help. Maturity has nothing to do with sex. Sex is an action. But if a 14 year old will have sex at least should be with someone there age!!Not someone old enough to be there uncle or dad. God what has this world come to?
 curious54
Msg: 575
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 11:03:42 AM

but you still deal with the emotional issues involved, I think. Just my opinion.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with minors I think this is unacceptable