Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with minors I think this is unacceptable      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 greathaba
Msg: 576
Sex with minorsPage 24 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
Well I'll i have to say is. That I think it might be ok if the man that is older, is
1, a person you know and think is a good person.
2, the person get your ok.
I hat to bring this up but look at Mary and Josive. She is like 15 year's of age and he was really old.
So I guess it would have to depend on the person.
 Jen-y-ferr
Msg: 577
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 11:27:32 AM
Let me bring some clarity:

First of all, Just because a girl has breasts and is capable of menstruation does NOT mean she is emotionally and mentally ready to have sex, regardless of what her friends and the media tell her.

Second, When I was younger (14-17) I dated a few men who were 'a little bit older' and looking back, they were Creepy. You really do have to wonder why they would think it's okay to sleep with someone who is legally a child.
The age of majority is 19 for a reason; The human brain isn't fully developed till you're into your early 20's. This age of consent stuff is bullshit. It should be raised to AT LEAST 16.

This is simply my two cents.
 meowgrrrr83
Msg: 578
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 12:00:17 PM
My opinion on this is :
*if you believe you are mature aka ready to have sex... age is not an issue...

I see this as such:
15 yrs old having sex with other's their age is ok... but not with legal adults.. why??
Stigma , tabboo... Really.... Come on now...

Personally if those two individuals are comfortable with being sexually intimate it is all it should matter... Unfortunately it is not an acceptable view in todays society...
Somehow... two 15 yrs olds being SEXUALLY intimate is ok... hmm... something is wrong with this picture... hence many unwanted pregnancies...being concieved by BOTH individuals who might just might not be as ready(on many developmental levels)as if one was a legal age... or perhaps somewhat older...
Just a thought....
*** which all goes back to are you ready to have sexually intimacy****
 nicegirl4love
Msg: 579
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 1:33:44 PM
uhhhh two 15 year olds having sex is two people on an equal playing field, they're BOTH 15 year old idiots....a 15 year old sleeping with a 25 year is a 15 year old idiot and a 25 year old predator, that's why.
 meowgrrrr83
Msg: 580
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 4:07:39 PM
^^^^ i gueess we are more accepting of seeing single young moms pushing the stroller and walking with 2-3 toddlers...^^^^
*** if she is capable to be a good single mom to her kids... and knows how to take care of them what makes you think that she is not capable enough to make a decision to sleep with an older male??***

As I said before, its between those two individuals and its not for us to judge their connection... and taboo it without being in their shoes...
 Ignoble
Msg: 581
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 4:11:37 PM
I wish people would stop blaming these teen pregancies on a girls age saying "she wasnt adult enough to make the choice". Obviously these girls are just plain stupid as all hell. Geez.
 nicegirl4love
Msg: 582
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 4:39:34 PM
I think that just PROVES that 15 year old children should not be having sex, no?

Only immature dumb people get knocked up LOL, so if you can't do the time don't do the crime.

I'm going to stop reading this thread, LOL, the quibbling over semantics is getting ridiculous.

in black and white: 15 year old kids having sex and getting pregnant and pushing a stroller with 3 toddlers is NOT GOOD. A 15 year old having sex with a 25 year old is just plain creepy. OK? lol

or maybe you'd think it was BETTER if her baby-daddy had a real job with a pension and could pay support, instead of a teenager with a paper route? hehehe how about either noooooooo sex at 15, or only for smart 15 year olds who have watched TV before and know what condom and birth control is????
 greathaba
Msg: 583
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 5:07:13 PM
I have to add that sex is for marrage. So if you are having sex before that. Then your just stupid.
I had it and I regret that I had it at a young age but at least i didn't have a child. I think that would of been the worste thing that could of happened to me.
So I guess it is stupid of people that think sex is ok even when your older, cause has I have said, sex is for marrage. It is not for us to do it cause we haven't had it for along time.
God made it for man and women to be able to have kid's.
Now look at the world.
Back in the day it was not uncomen for young girl to marry an older man, plus back then if you weren't a virgen when you got married it was frowned apond. It was bad.
Now a day's it the thing to do I guess.
It's made nothing but a mess of mylife.
 cheerupemokidx
Msg: 584
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 6:03:05 PM
I'm a childfree pagan. Does this mean I should have died a virgin?
 SnowKitteh
Msg: 585
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 6:37:54 PM

I'm a childfree pagan. Does this mean I should have died a virgin?

Oh totally! Didn't you know? tsk tsk..

Just as I waited until I was on the side of the age law that kept him out of trouble. but according to most of these people.. I should not have been with him beforehand Period.

but at 18 it's magically okay... not to just have sex with him... but to talk to him. One Day's difference is apparently the line between 'sick' and okay.

Nevermind that we're on the same level about most things. I'm more emotionally stable than he is at times... but I should NEVER have dated him before my birthday. never, ever.

We were mature enough to wait for my birthday to do anything intimate. And I mean everything. But not mature enough to go out and see a movie? Get Real.
 Ignoble
Msg: 586
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/3/2008 6:45:51 PM
They dont understand it snowkitten, the way things really are because they cant step back objectively and look at their whole. Their instincts, their history or even present day in other parts of the world. Its ok. I just say they're missing out.
 greathaba
Msg: 587
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 6:39:18 AM
Well your a pagan, so I can't tell you waht to do.
But if you followed the bible then yes, if you are not married.
 cheerupemokidx
Msg: 588
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 1:06:48 PM
I don't see any religious profession you claim to have, therefor, it takes some nerve to think you can properly interpret the bible and tell others how they should live from a book AS subjective as the bible. I assume you refuse to have dogs as well as the bible says they are filthy. If you are going to listen to the bible word for word, don't pick and choose to preach the only parts you like.
 rochambeau
Msg: 589
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 1:12:05 PM
Sex with mirrors. Now that's disturbing.
 ponygirl4smokey
Msg: 590
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 1:19:47 PM

If they can bleed, they can breed. If there's grass on the feild, play ball.

I need a puking icon for this response! This is just so wrong!
 SnowKitteh
Msg: 591
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 1:50:56 PM

If they can bleed, they can breed. If there's grass on the feild, play ball.

I need a puking icon for this response! This is just so wrong!

You do know that's how it worked less than a millenia ago, and that's how it STILL works in some countries... right?

I realize it's a bit shocking and scadelizing, but where have you been living to not have heard this before and need to make such a big deal of it?

Not singling just you out... Alot of people have been freaking about this like they've never heard someone say it before and they can't believe how jaded and scadelizing it is for their virgin minds. and... I'm barely old enough to vote and it's not phasing me in the slightest... and I've heard it many times before.
 greathaba
Msg: 592
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 2:18:38 PM
Well to be honest with you i was not preaching to you, this is what my preacher told me.
Even with out the bible, i think people should wait for marrage(unless your against marrage). That is what i think.

Plus, i was raise to that. My parent's use to allway's say that to me. Just wait till you get married cause it will be for the best.
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 593
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:04:50 PM
Whats sad in this day and age is that some folks want to justify having sex with minors, and the if they can bleed they can breed comment is soooo friggen sad.

Back in the day when people were paying taxes to King George, it was legal, but nowadays
its wrong, thats why laws were amended .

Just because a minor can imitate a adult does doesn't mean they are adults, minors are not accountable for the actions, its up to adults to set them straight.

None of you so called open minded people can even justify why its ok to have sex with minors , except in your twisted mind

Get over yourself ......ITS WRONG.
 SnowKitteh
Msg: 594
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:08:07 PM
I'm not saying it's riiight. I'm wondering why that comment has scandelized so many people who probably live in more populated areas than I do. I live on a stinking farm and I've heard the phrase before.
 Ignoble
Msg: 595
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:12:45 PM
Snowkitten I cant tell you how nice it is to meet a female who so closely shares my point of it, that being the objective non-brainwashed one. Good for you. You're going places hun. That kind of thinking makes the world go 'round.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 596
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:20:09 PM
What if we did have a law that said that no-one could date anyone over 5 years age difference? That would satisfy all the people who don't like this idea. Unfortunately, that would meant that a lot of people would have to get divorced and/or break up, and a lot of people would be in prison for breaking that law, like a 38-year-old woman and a 28-year-old man. Imagine a world where a 38-year-old woman cannot date a guy who is 32, even if she has never met anyone she ever loved. This is the one guy in her life who would be great for her, and for him, and they cannot be together. How is that freedom? How is that fair?
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 597
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/4/2008 3:33:19 PM
Ummm scorpiomover, what are you talking about?? were not talking about adults here, were talking about someone who is a minor, lets say that slowly a M I N O R..

If one person was 20 and the other 30 years old, so be it, there both adults and can do what ever their hearts desire, but someone who is a MINOR generally are not accountable for the behavior.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 598
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/5/2008 9:54:14 AM
^^ mahogany_rush, let's be clear. Upon reading the forums, many people seem to think that it is OK for a 20 year old and a 30 year old to be together, but a 20 year old and a 35 year old would be sex with a minor.

I quite agree that the law MUST be respected. If the law in a country says that the age of consent is 18, then it is sex with a minor for a 17 year old to have sex with an 18 year old. It is also illegal for 2 17 year olds to have sex. If both partners are 18+, then it is legal. The age doesn't come into it.

The age of consent is when a person is considered accountable for their own behaviour, as far as sex goes. Before then, it's illegal for ANYONE to have sex with them. After then, it's completely legal for anyone who is also over the age of consent to have consensual sex with them, and they are accountable for their own behaviour.

But it appears that some people choose to make up their own laws in their own heads.
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 599
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/5/2008 10:26:07 AM
Scorpio, well I think anyone who thinks a 20 year a minor needs to have their heads candled, a 20 year isn't a minor.

If a 20 year old decides to date a 35 year old, who are we to say anything( they are both adults), besides good luck to them they're going to need it.

A 35 year old decides to date a 17 year old or younger, needs to have his or her head candled, because something is obviously wrong with that adult to me thats creepy.

What I find disturbing is the folks on here justifying thats its ok because they ( the minors) can consent to having sex because the age of consent of what ever country that they live says its ok, to them I say READ THE FINE PRINT of those laws.
 Cynderella
Msg: 600
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 1/5/2008 10:44:40 AM
This is why raising your kids has become a harder job...
Teaching them to respect their bodies and cherish their childhood!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with minors I think this is unacceptable