Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with minors I think this is unacceptable      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wishinforlove85
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Sex with minorsPage 7 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
There really is no debate on the issue ahving sex with minors is out of the question unless they are married. But in my opinion it is to early for marriage at that age. But no you should not have sex with a minor it is horrorfying to even think of it.
 Sea~Shell1957
Msg: 152
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/1/2007 5:28:50 PM
I was with a 15 year old once..of course I was 15 at the time...lol
 vinny low
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/2/2007 10:48:48 AM
but look at the scenerio the guy gave....he said the guy is a 25 year old virgin....that means no one his own age will have anything to do with him....so what is he supposed to do? go shoot himself?...why is it ok for a 17 year old to get boned by another 17 year old? yet if the guy is older all of a sudden she is an innocent angel and he is the boogyman.
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 154
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/2/2007 2:46:02 PM
come on Vinny, are you that thick? a minor is a minor enough said
That doesn't mean because the guy is a 25 year virgin that its ok, give me a f*cking break
So whats stopping a 30 year virgin, how about a 40 year virgin?
Nobody says if the two are both 17 that makes it right, but at least one of them isnt a adult

The bottom line is Adults shouldn't be having sex with Minors PERIOD, shit like that was tolerated back in the day when people were paying taxes to King George
 vinny low
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/2/2007 11:42:48 PM
yet if she was 1 lousey year older then itd be ok? look im not saying i condone a relationship of that nature but ppl are trying to paint this guy as some sort of predator...i mean hes only 25 hes not even a real adult yet..i repeat im not saying i condone it...but i dont think this automatically makes him a sick twisted predator...maybe she is the predator....being older doesnt nessesarily mean you have the advantage....i was taken advantage of (in a totally non sexual manner) by a group of teens 8 years younger than me...long story short they swindled me out of some money because i was slow....i tried to help them and they took advantage of me because they infact had more life experience than i had....all im trying to say is age means next to nothing...being older doesnt mean youre capable of taking advantage of any 1.
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 156
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 12:10:17 AM
ha what if shes 5 days short to be 18? would it still be illegal...
5 days are not going to make her mature enough... it should be in the girls power. If shes "easy" to prey on then you should ask her family/peer/school what kind of person they have raised that is so easy to prey on.
If shes smart, she knows if a guy just wants a good time with her and what she wants in that aspect.
 Fun_Jess
Msg: 157
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 1:18:04 AM
OP-
I think i know the post your talking about!!!!

I read it a wrote how it was disgusting and he should be ahshamed and most people said all this wishy washy crap! i was in shock!!!! i'm glad someone else agrees, it is unnacceptable and that man whose post i read should seek help!
I think he started seeing her when she was 15 or something and then saw her a couple years later?
 Sirowen
Msg: 158
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 1:18:17 AM
unfortunetly if the role was reversed and a twenty something women had a crush on a 17 year old guy, the guy would probrably just get a high five from his friends, and maybe even the cops as well if they ever got involved. thats just how society is right now.
 scotterpop
Msg: 159
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 9:31:11 AM
pricessfifi has it right. Girls can be naive to the real purpose men have for them. What they interpret as love isn't what the pervert is feeling eventhough they convince of it.

Then you have the real pricks who pimp young girls. I can't believe there is actually a market for this. Well I can, I guess i wish there wasn't such a multitude of of pervs buying girls that, in many cases, are as old as their daughters. Gloomy topic with interesting feedback.
 Rhett1
Msg: 160
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 10:21:45 AM
If they can bleed, they can breed. If there's grass on the feild, play ball.
Considering that there are cases of girls under 10 getting their periods, you then think it's okay for men 25 years old to be having sex with a 10 year old? That's more ****ed up than I can even say. I find this response appalling coming from a woman.

If a 25 year old man was having sex, or wanting to have sex with my 17 year old daughter (if I had one), I would move or find a great place to hide his body (kidding...kinda). This is a silly question, and I know that there are some who think it's okay, but I don't see why a 25 year old man needs to have sex with a 17 year old.

Edit:
I agree with you VVVVV, but if you can have some control over it, when your child is 17, they're still in your care. I know that teenagers will find a way to do it, but I hope that MOST people don't think 17 and 25 is "okay".
 Sabrosura
Msg: 161
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 10:26:19 AM
Unfortunately, one can't watch a 17 yr old 24/7 so it is inevitable if they "fall" for someone older. If the 25 yrd old is preying on younger victims, I don't condone that at all!!!!!! However, what if they genuinely fall in love?

Parents have control over their kids to a certain degree. Again, I don't condone a pedaphile (sp?) type of behavior by NO means, but if it is a legit relationship (within reason). So be it.

This is my opionion................
 grizzelda
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/3/2007 1:23:18 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^ You are right in that observation and the majority of intelligent and healthy adults would make sure that they dont put that person in that sort of scenario as we as adults have a moral obligation to look out for those that have yet to mature and try to reasonably protect them from these types of situations not take advantage of them.

In reading all of this thread there seems to be 2 thought processes here. Those people that realize that becasue they are attracted to someone it doesnt necessarily mean that you give in to every urge that you get and move on because it is wrong for an adult of 25 to get sexually involved with an individual who is 17 and most likely not as emotionally experienced as they are, regardless of how nice his or her body is. These individuals see the potential for trouble and realize that their sexual urges are not the most important thing. Then there seems to be those that have some trouble getting past the "I want to so I will" stage and will do what they want regardless of the almost guaranteed high percentage of nothing good coming from that type of relationship. In my opinion any well adjusted adult with a healthy sense of self respect and self control would walk away from that type of scenario as their good judgement and ability to see past what they want will step in and make the decision as to what is right and in the best interest of the other party.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 163
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/4/2007 7:45:32 AM
what is your definition of a 'minor' ? why at 18 is it OK for a girl to get boned then?

In most US states she is not considered mature enough until she's 21 to have a beer or walk into a gambling joint.

make the age of consent 21, or perhaps 25? then you can fill your jails up even more than they are now..
 Rhett1
Msg: 164
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/4/2007 12:21:21 PM
Do you think maybe advertising "any age" in a forum about perverts having sex with minors is a little messed up?

Yikes.

lttaa
Msg: 165
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/4/2007 1:19:32 PM
Well Ive heard that women do prefer Oil Rig workers and Constrution workers....the damn coal dust and and head lantern can be rather annoying Im told.
 adventurousbabe
Msg: 166
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/4/2007 3:17:36 PM
haha I find this pretty hilarious...

It all depends on the maturity of the people in question, if they can both handle it, know what they're doing and are fine with it, there's nothing wrong.

My mum was 18 years old when she started dating my dad who was 26 at the time... they're still happily married today.
 kreuztraeger
Msg: 167
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/4/2007 3:52:32 PM
It's illegal. I'm against it. But where were all those hot 25 year old teachers when I was in high school?
 Standard-and-Poor
Msg: 168
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/4/2007 3:57:38 PM
It's all about maturity and mentality. There is 11 years difference between my mom and dad, she was 16 and he was 27 at the time they got together and 42 years later they are still happily married. To add some personal experience when I was 20 I was dating a girl I met at work that had just turned 15, our parents were cool with it as were all of our friends, we were not breaking any laws either provided we stayed out of the USA...lol. We were together for about 5 years and had some really great times and travels together....and as an added bonus we are still very good friends to this day (2o some years later) and communicate on regular basis. I'll have to ask her next time we talk how she'd take it if her 14 year old daughter started dating a guy that was 18-20 years old.
 _Pigeon_
Msg: 169
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 7:38:39 AM
...Just turned 15?

Sorry but I find that disgusting.
 A Moment in Time
Msg: 170
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 7:57:38 AM
I have a daughter who just turned 13 the end of june and there is no way in hell I would want some 25 year old after her, she is still a child and deserves to be one free of adult situations too soon.

I agre with yorkie rich it is disgusting to think that just because a young girl has a period, she is ready for sex I have heard of girls starting their period even earlier than that, say 7 or 8.

Sex is between consenting adults and there is no way they are adults at 12 or 13, that is called abuse and against the law in some places, including my court.

I don't care how immature the male is he should not be having sex with children.
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 171
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 8:33:09 AM
standards and poor, are you on the sauce? you think its all about maturity and mentality? so you are going to tell me if a guy is 30 and immature, lives at home with mommy, its ok to date a 17 year old because there both immature? I'm sorry, but I don't see the logic in that sentence

Major differences between todays generation and your parents generations and so on, back then it was ok and Legal for a 17 year old to marry a man , have 6 more more kids, stay home and do the June Cleaver thing, today its a little different and laws are in place

Sorry bottom line is adults dating minors is WRONG.
 Tossed_Salad
Msg: 172
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 8:37:13 AM

today its a little different and laws are in place

which laws are those? can you give us a link to laws in Ontario (your place of residence?) or for almost all jurisdictions in the world that say it is illegal for an adult to date a 17 year old?

and why must people continually compare a 17 year old to a 13 year old or a 5 year old? and expand the origianl 25 year old to 30 or 40 or 50?

this is 'logical' 'debating' ?

the thread started out talking about a 17 year old..if you might consider staying on-topic?
 mahogany_rush
Msg: 173
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 9:09:43 AM
Give me a break Tossed Salad, first thing Sport I wasn't talking to you, second thing I know the arcane process called READING is difficult for some, but if you bothered reading what I said earlier I addressed the "laws" situation.

I said a Minor cannot vote,drink, purchase real estate etc, why because the Law says they are minors or did you miss that? for links to those laws google it yourself
 akamrsmith
Msg: 174
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 12:29:22 PM
Tossed_Salad this thread was not started to talk about the laws in Ontario, its a global issue and if you want people to stay on topic why are you talking about
a 13 year old or a 5 year old?

The issue should not be confused, its is about adults that feel an attraction to minors and their problem in controling those feelings, the age of the minor or adult is not the point. From the start you have being defending these people and that is you right if you feel they need defending but I think you will find you are part of a minority - thankfully.
 Sicilianbeachbum
Msg: 175
Sex with minors
Posted: 9/5/2007 1:07:53 PM
I've heard some stories about 10-13 year olds having sex
Hide and seek under the sheets...dirrrttyyy.
And this isn't 1 or 2 stories either so you better lock up your daughters(always seems to be the girls?!).
(i was playing super nintendo at that age and was like ew-girls)

There's classical literature where 34 year olds having sex and getting married to 13 year olds is perfectly natural. It's all a matter of how the society views it.

little girls are pimped out in the Asian countries. My one friend saw at one place in China a couple of 15 year old prostitutes, but even that was a bit too perverted for him.

Honestly I think there's worse things in the world than a 25 year old having sex with a 17 year old. It's gross because society tells you it's gross, no other reason.

Nickelback used to work at Starbucks and got their name from giving people 5 cents change.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Sex with minors I think this is unacceptable