Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > What the color of your eyes say about you!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Spanish eyez
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What the color of your eyes say about you!Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Well mine are brown, brown, brown, but when I wear red they turn red no, not bloodshot but the actual eye is red. They are actually more burnt umber. hmm
 Limlight
Msg: 52
What the color of your eyes say about you!
Posted: 9/6/2007 5:16:28 AM
Don't take this the wrong way, but I just got this mental image of your eyes glowing red in the dark.

I'm torn between thinking that would be sexy or scary lol

Gotta love random observations.
 aTallDrinkofWater
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/8/2007 9:41:24 AM
Where did you get the scientific data ?? snicker,snicker
 jsueterry
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2007 7:10:19 PM
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to party. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.-----

It sounds like me.
 sleprok
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/10/2007 4:09:51 PM
brown dark brown
 thatkat
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/10/2007 5:49:40 PM
****Blue Eyes****
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with or fall for their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. if you mess around with them, they'll knock you out. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.--------

Warrior all the way!!!!!! Being sweet takes waaaaay too much energy!
 josiekitty
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:10:00 AM
****Hazel Eyes****
People with hazel eyes are very loveable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is on your heart.-------

Everything but the pet name applies to me......I love my pet name, Meow!!
 Luvinlifeat55
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2007 10:44:16 AM
This description sure fits you Michael. And anyone who knows him would have to agree!!! And I sure don't want to find out about the last statement,,,,,,
 Luvinlifeat55
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2007 10:48:50 AM
****Blue Eyes****
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with or fall for their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. if you mess around with them, they'll knock you out. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.--------

I'm BLUE eyed,,,,,and have to agree this really fits ( I might question the hot, but the kisses sure can get that way!). I know a few blue-eyed kissers that IT REALLY fits!!!!!!!

I'm using patience,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 jason010278
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/18/2007 2:23:25 PM
blue eyes and some green ..............what does that mean
 ddee4u
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2007 2:26:19 PM
ok that was me not JP, he used my computer last and didn't log out
blue eyes and some green ...........what does that mean
 tlg0716
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/28/2007 6:07:50 PM
my eyes r the bluest of blue and im still searching for my one and only. and if the saying is true,well by all means let the blue eyed people start kissing. i had a brother with the bluest blue, like ocean blue, and he was the most giving, funniest, caring man i ever knew.we lost him this past january, but i still see his eyes in my mind.so if u want to see a set of blue eys, that is a great kisser, and very straight up and really care s for hers family and friends, bby all means contact me ok. Tracy
 50_and_Fabulous
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/29/2007 9:50:02 AM
****Hazel Eyes****
People with hazel eyes are very loveable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is on your heart.-------

That IS me!
 sweetfrenchwoman
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/18/2007 11:53:01 AM
****Brown Eyes****
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good in bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss of.

Big Brown eyed girl here :)
 meblueeyes
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/18/2007 11:58:55 AM
****Blue Eyes****
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with or fall for their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. if you mess around with them, they'll knock you out.

This is very true
 nays40765
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/18/2007 1:15:17 PM
Help!!!!!!!!! What if you have 1 blue eye and 1 green eye???? Do you get both things if you repost both????
 wingrydr
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2007 2:09:50 PM
Green eyes here!
 sherilyn70
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/18/2007 2:12:02 PM
Okay, so that post makes it a bit confusing. My right eye is blue My left eye is half brown/half green. So does that make me a little bit of everything?

Nays, how ironic that you should ask that... did you notice the eye color in my pictures? LOL
 Debbbie
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/18/2007 2:14:18 PM
Blue here.....and seems kinda accurate too...
 CITB
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2007 2:14:39 PM
I am sorry my eyes can't talk, they're mute.
 nays40765
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/18/2007 3:53:21 PM
Sherilyn I didn't notice it's kinda hard to tell in your pic. Mine are actually hazel and have a tendency to go greener when I'm in a mood! LOL! But my daughter is like you, she has a green/ blue and a green/brown eye. I love her eyes! I always said she was greety and took every color that was offered!
 kb0096
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2007 4:07:12 PM
My eyes are Brown....Most of its true about me.....
 sherilyn70
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/18/2007 4:11:04 PM
LOL, I always said my parents couldn't make up their minds so they gave me all of the colors. :D The pictures here are so small so it's hard to see it clearly, but it is a very defined difference in my eyes. You can see it pretty clearly in this picture: http://sigs.sherilyn.net/sherry3.jpg
 nays40765
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/18/2007 4:51:37 PM
Wow your eyes are amazing! So what color did you list on your license?? My daughter put hazel.
 sherilyn70
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/18/2007 7:40:36 PM
Thank you. :)

My logic was that if you mix them all together that is what hazel is... so I chose hazel as well.

So I was thinking abut the "what the color of your eyes say about you" and I think we need a new catagory. If your eyes are all of the colors then it says that you are unique. I hope that your daughter appreciates it as much as I do now. I know that when I was younger it made me a target and I got picked on for it but as an adult I soon realized that it was just because they were jealous. I get so many compliments on my eyes and wouldn't change them for the world now.
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > What the color of your eyes say about you!