Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > What the color of your eyes say about you!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kb0096
Msg: 101
view profile
History
What the color of your eyes say about you!Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Hey, my eyes are Brown...and its all true....

kb
 snowpeach06
Msg: 102
What the color of your eyes say about you!
Posted: 9/27/2008 10:44:06 AM
Sweet.

****Hazel Eyes****
People with hazel eyes are very loveable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is on your heart.-------

Probably only half true, but, whatever.
 MSOHIO
Msg: 103
Posted: 9/27/2008 1:40:04 PM
My eyes are hazel and everything is true except most times I do care what people think and say.
 jennyflame
Msg: 104
Posted: 9/30/2008 8:31:14 PM
Mine are green! And it's mostly true.
 Natedawg5133
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 9:04:58 PM
Brown Eyes For the Win!!

Woot Woot!
 rbnz
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/3/2008 5:23:23 PM
****Blue Eyes****
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with or fall for their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. if you mess around with them, they'll knock you out. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.--------

Everything it says is pretty much true. Is it time for the best kiss yet? LOL
 gdnrs
Msg: 107
Posted: 10/3/2008 6:09:42 PM
****Brown Eyes****
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good in bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss off.

OK - This pretty well sums it up! Don't drink anymore but I can still party with the best. About the bed part... that's for me to know and someone to find out someday
 cheryls place
Msg: 108
Posted: 10/9/2008 8:40:06 AM
mine are brown bedroom eyes. ANd you description is about right on the money!
 working*mom
Msg: 109
Posted: 10/10/2008 8:08:58 PM
Boy thats a hard one for someone with heterochromia iridium which I have. Anyone else out there with this rare condition?
 1kaktuskilr
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 10/12/2008 9:04:51 PM
****Blue Eyes****
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with or fall for their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. if you mess around with them, they'll knock you out. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days.--------

OK big boy, wheres my KISS

Seriously though, this does capture the very essance of me. C'mon gals, line up, i need my kisses.
 Rubee1
Msg: 111
Posted: 10/17/2008 11:48:05 AM
hhhmm..mine go between hazel and brown.....not sure what that means....lol figures....story of my life, always living outside of the standard limits...
 April_Baby10
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/19/2008 6:26:44 AM
{quote}****Brown Eyes****
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good in bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss off.{/quote}

Brown, Baby, Brown! Adorable, sexy, brown bedroom eyes here! Do I get something for reposting? Do I win all of the above -- kisses and everything above? Woo-hoo!!! I'm so excited!!!
 Holly Button
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/21/2008 12:34:07 PM
Mine are blue and all of it is true except the "last the longest in relationships". That one has me confused.
 BlndGrnEyedGirl
Msg: 114
Posted: 10/22/2008 7:37:10 AM
****Green Eyes****
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to party. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.-----
-- I have green eyes and this seems to be very true about me! Wow! Still waiting for that special guy to sweep me off of my feet! lol Where are you??
~Jann
 becky196344
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/22/2008 10:18:43 AM
my eyes are green.they attract peoples attention because they have alot of love in them.my eyes are beautiful.
 MACKTECH1
Msg: 116
Posted: 10/22/2008 8:08:03 PM
****Brown Eyes****
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good in bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss of.

Yea Ill agree to some but not all.......................
 shinxy
Msg: 117
Posted: 10/23/2008 2:11:45 PM
****Hazel Eyes****
People with hazel eyes are very loveable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is on your heart.-------
 shinxy
Msg: 118
Posted: 10/23/2008 2:12:47 PM
****Green Eyes****
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to party. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you repost this.-----

My eyes are on the greenish side of hazel!!!!!!!!!!!
 BrummelBrow
Msg: 119
Posted: 10/19/2009 10:15:37 PM
Mine are brown
like my hair.
and I tend to like either blue or brown eyed brunettes what does that say?
 surfergrlfly
Msg: 120
Posted: 10/20/2009 8:10:47 AM
Hazel eyes...that's me...

****Hazel Eyes****

I am defininately mostly a "lover" and not a "fighter"...only when someone "messes" with me...then I quietly and skillfully put them in their place...Yes I am very satisfying...but that depends on the day...lol....as for "the person who is on my heart"....He'll come around someday and say "hello" and he will "have me at hello" Awwwwww...Jerry McGuire...
 o~Happy 2 Be Free~o
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2009 2:54:58 PM
****Hazel Eyes****
People with hazel eyes are very loveable. They are really hot and are awesome to be around. They don't enjoy 'pet names'. They don't care what people think or say. They are lovers, not fighters. But if you mess around, they'll knock you out. They are very satisfying and they love to please. They can exceed your pleasure standards. They are very laid back, chilled and love to just be around. If you repost this and have hazel eyes then you will be happy soon with the person who is on your heart.

I sure hope the tail end of that comes true then it would be awesome.

The person who is on my heart has blue eyes and that description couldn't be more accurate.
 brneyes4u
Msg: 122
Posted: 10/21/2009 11:14:29 AM
****Brown Eyes****
Either sexy as hell or are adorable. Loves to make new friends. Their relationship tends to be very honest because if they aren't truly in love, then the relationship won't work. They fall easily for their best friends. Will do anything for that special person. Kind and polite. Enjoys being with their guy/girl. LOVES to party. Good in bed. Can make ANYONE laugh or cheer them up. Loves to please the one they care for or love.Is not the kind of person that you want to piss of.

Classie Sassie
Msg: 123
Posted: 10/21/2009 2:52:10 PM
brneyes4u , dang when did you meet me LOL sounds just like me, yes I have brown eyes, and throw in some Aries.
 TJ7
Msg: 124
Posted: 11/18/2009 3:45:17 PM
****Blue Eyes****

Yeppers - that's me.............5-day countdown is ON!!!
 MissElaineESJones
Msg: 125
Posted: 11/18/2009 4:12:27 PM
Is it possible to have two colors? I have brown eyes, but people tell me in certain light, my eyes are green as well. Oh well, probably just the alien DNA showing up!
Show ALL Forums  > Ohio  > What the color of your eyes say about you!