Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dlr1970
Msg: 76
ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Good im one of a kind then .... bahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

GINGERS ROCK !!!!
 bigshrek
Msg: 77
view profile
History
ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:03:36 PM
I would like to point out that many people STILL live in caves...known as HOUSES.

Many never come outside into the light for more time than it takes to shop & return home...
 B-DancerM
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:20:47 PM
How sad
I adore gingers! The reder and brighter the better. Maybe we'd best run out and grab one while we can.
 519NumbersGuy
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:26:28 PM
This is because of beautiful blondes and redheads mixing with Negroes and causing the lowering of the White birth rate.

It took thousands and thousands of years for blondes and redheads to evolve and lose their animal features, don't throw all that thousands of years of genetic improvement away on a hip-hop guy.

If you do mix with a negro it will take over 11,500 years for your mixed child's descendents to begin to express blonde/red hair blue eyed genes again. By that time we may be exctinct and all look brown.
 phonejoan
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:26:49 PM
Sorry all you perfick people out there.Same on you .....I've been every color hair under the sun it didn't mater what color i still got screwed ,
 519NumbersGuy
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:38:04 PM
Hello people, Whites are the minority we make up 10% of the world population. And Blondes Redheads are a fraction of that.

White people are a race that oughtta be preserved instead of washed away in a sea of Brown. Through racemixing. Also White females have become targets for impregnation and disease infection from other racial groups.

And Europeans and Whites are the most diverse since you only find Brown / Blonde / Red / Black hair colors and Blue / Green / Grey / Brown / Hazel eyes.

Whites are truly the world's most diverse race. And White babies are the most beautiful.

White people migrated out of the African hellhole and moved north and encountered much harsher environment and made themselves successful.

Politically correct people are stupid and society is growing tired of them and their "ISMS"
 Obsidian71
Msg: 82
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:42:33 PM

This is because of beautiful blondes and redheads mixing with Negroes and causing the lowering of the White birth rate.

It took thousands and thousands of years for blondes and redheads to evolve and lose their animal features, don't throw all that thousands of years of genetic improvement away on a hip-hop guy.

If you do mix with a negro it will take over 11,500 years for your mixed child's descendents to begin to express blonde/red hair blue eyed genes again. By that time we may be exctinct and all look brown.

Wow. I had no idea of the ramifications of miscegenation. Thank you. I certainly do not want to cause the extinction of Blondes or Redheads. I assume this means you'll be having 6 children? You know it's about time that some of you stop thinking about self and accumulating material possessions and get on to having some big families. With bulk food buying and lycra based clothes you should be able to stretch that currency as long as you need.

O
 519NumbersGuy
Msg: 83
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:51:07 PM
Race-mixing and out of control immigration is the ruin of our society, it makes everything more expensive and creates more social tension. Politically correct people be gone!!!!

And also White people breed for quality not quantity we are not mass breeders.
 Obsidian71
Msg: 84
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:57:44 PM

And also White people breed for quality not quantity we are not mass breeders.

Balderdash. Numeric superiority is paramount. "Go forth and multipy" . You should be responsible for
at least 4 fair children.

Before reading this thread I had no idea about the diminishing readheaded population. There's only one way
to recify that situation that doesn't involve a bottle. More children.

I guess worst case scenario is a special web site for redheads only.

O
 519NumbersGuy
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/18/2008 4:59:06 PM
White people are allowed to criticize other groups since we come from Africa and left it behind long ago. Instead of being evolutionary stagnant and remained a hunter/gatherer society we broke away from Africa and left it behind for better things and seeked out new adventures.

Our society evoloved from a hunter/gatherer society to that which individuals would develop specialized skills and farming techniques which helped us grow. White people are awesome.
 519NumbersGuy
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:05:55 PM
I don't want to get into a fight or make enemies with "politically correct" people. But I will say that it is more difficult and more expensive for White to have large families since our economy must now support vast numbers of illegal immigrants of which only 9% are employed who are an asset to our society but over 30% are on welfare.

In simpler less politically correct times it was possible for White families to have larger families without having their productivity usurped and used to prop up millions of illegals who are a drag on our economies.
 ottawagirlie
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:13:49 PM
Thank goodness we won't be extinct.

We are a rare but exciting breed - we redheads. Ask any guy who has had one
 Ruempresd
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:23:28 PM
The genetics involving red hair are recessive. You never know when it will pop up. There has not been a red-head in my family on either side for as long as anyone can remember. Yet here I am! And 2 of my 3 children have red hair. Usually the doniment gene will prevail. But the 'Chaos Theary' will always rear its red-head!!
 sojourn46
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:25:23 PM
"I have NEVER seen an Asian with redhair. Redheads originate from Irish or Scotish decent."

Not true. There are groups of Mongolians with blond and redheaded people in their society and a genetic researcher determined that they, not Europeans, have the older genetic history. It was part of a show on PBS. I can't remember the name. This phenomenon did not come from intermingling with Europeans but spread from central Asia to Europe. And, don't forget the Vikings, who probably helped populate the Celtic areas of Ireland and Scotland. Three cheers for Eric the Red.
 dianacookie
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:27:26 PM
We wouldn't miss you EITHER!!
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:40:34 PM
I have been a "decided" redhead for over 20 yrs......best decision of color I have ever made! Its wonderful to get compliments.....but it always amazes me how total strangers think its perfectly acceptable to ask me if its natural or if I color it? How rude.

~Sexy Vixen 4u~
 oct1girl
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/18/2008 5:55:25 PM
I had the same situation in my family. I was the first redhead for at least 4 generations and I have maternal relatives in Ireland and paternal relatives from Denmark! I hoped that my kids would have red hair but I got a blonde and a brunette. My son, the blond, also had 2 blondes. Maybe my daughter will someday have a lil redhead...
 Terri Lynn 55
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/18/2008 6:12:13 PM
Wow it is good to know it is not imminent! Not in our lifetime at least. Redheads make the world a much more interesting place for sure.

Terri
 Ladyhawke050
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 7:18:51 PM
As long as RedKen and Matrix stay alive,,,so will redheads,,,,,
 bigshrek
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2008 10:34:46 PM
Soujorn- that study failed to mention one major factor of redheaded propigation amongst other countries & populations...it's that we Irishmen have been known to tour the world just looking for a good meal, an intoxicating drink (definitely more than ONE!), and a willing wench (or thousand...)!!! ((bloody amazing how many are Willing ))

It's the Irishmen yer dear sainted mother warned ye aboot...
 *~*Royal Majesty*~*
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/19/2008 10:37:56 AM
How is it possible for one haircolour to become extinct? I don't believe it will ever happen.

The DNA that carries genetics can appear at any time. It's known that physical traits can skip a generation.
 chien4me
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/19/2008 10:48:24 AM
Thatguy67..........your a jerk...I've never been "into" idiots eather so I wouldn't miss you but the world might be alittle less colorful (and the idiots make me look smarter) if they weren't here.
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:02:20 PM

They might decrease, but they will never disappear...

You don't know what you're talking about.

We not just talking about blonds and redheads here but THE WHOLE WHITE RACE.

They finally decided to reveal the truth:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080814/ap_on_go_ot/white_minority

And don't think it's gonna stop to just USA...
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/19/2008 2:04:59 PM
Miscegenation is our loss to *ALL* of us.

It is natural to be attracted to your own kind but race-mixing is forced on us under the pretext it's cool and normal.

IT IS NOT.

Let's keep what makes us all unique!
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:53:11 AM

Wow it is good to know it is not imminent! Not in our lifetime at least.

So? not doing anything about it NOW is selfish and condemnable.

Here's another read for the skeptics out there:

Mixed race children have almost no chance of finding bone marrow or organ donors.
http://cofcc.org/?p=2269

And I'm not even going to mention the identity and cultural confusion and/or disorders.
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!