Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Haystack Needle
Msg: 100
ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Wow it is good to know it is not imminent! Not in our lifetime at least.

So? not doing anything about it NOW is selfish and condemnable.

Here's another read for the skeptics out there:

Mixed race children have almost no chance of finding bone marrow or organ donors.
http://cofcc.org/?p=2269

And I'm not even going to mention the identity and cultural confusion and/or disorders.
 Osobluewithoutu
Msg: 101
ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!
Posted: 8/20/2008 8:01:01 AM
I am a dark blonde who had red-headed twin girls with a man who's also very very white blonde. There isn't much red in either of our families, especially not to the tone and coloration of my girls. I have no clue how I ended up with redheaded girls, but they are stunningly beautiful.

They are fair skinned, blue eyes and no freckles.

I hope they give me a brood of red-headed grandkids someday!

=====================================================

My .02¢

"If you want to catch a catch, then BE a catch!" - bluewithoutu
 mister_mark
Msg: 102
Posted: 8/20/2008 5:06:37 PM
WOW
At least I know I will pass before all the redheads are gone lol

GO REDS ;)
 dunrich
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/20/2008 7:21:30 PM

And also White people breed for quality not quantity we are not mass breeders.

Yes and trailer Parks and NASCAR stands are proof of this quality eh?

Anyway, my Dad was red , my brother and now his Grand child has the reddest hair you ever saw.

What a sweet heart she is, cutest thing you ever saw. I call her No Fear Allie . Have to watch her like a hawk, can hardly walk but she will be up on top of the swing set faster than you can see her go!
 blady
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2008 12:46:18 PM
I have seen black people with naturally red hair and also blond hair in my lifetime due to mixed ancestry. The church that I attend is a black congregation. One couple has a redheaded daughter and they both have dark brown/black hair. One day I asked the father where did his daughter get the red hair. He said that they just don't know. The little girl's face is an exact smaller image of her father's face, therefore, I doubt if the mother "tipped out " on him!!!
 B-DancerM
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2008 1:27:49 PM
Yeah I've know three black red heads. They were African-American so likely to have lots of Euro genes as well as African. Non of them were particularly 'white' looking otherwise although one girl's name was McDonald. I've also know a few people from Paupau New Guinea with naturally red hair.
 hellkat7
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/28/2008 1:38:43 PM
redheads are hot, unique and never, ever boring..........lucky lucky us!
 jazzgurl
Msg: 107
Posted: 11/19/2008 11:09:44 PM
True that!!!!!!!!! Spoken by a true 42 year old red head,or maybe it is that I am Scorpio. Whatever, the combination is DYNAMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 DietCoke®Guy
Msg: 108
Posted: 11/21/2008 2:07:13 PM
How did everyone make out yesterday on "Kick a Ginger" day?
 karenality
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2009 12:50:41 PM
We need to save ourselves and embrace our fiery beauty!

www.realmofredheads.com

They have everything we need to attract and help others understand our existence.

We are a unique brand of individual.

I LOVE MY REDHAIR!
Show ALL Forums  > Current Events  > ATTENTION ALL PROUD REDHEADS!!!