Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Red heads...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c130herc
Msg: 276
Red heads...Page 12 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Redheads are just incredibly hot.. especially with freclkes... My girlfriend hated her freckles and hair but it was a tremendous turn on for me....
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:23:05 PM

Especially if the "dots" are in ALL the "right" places......

...I'm sure all the dots on miss bullie are in the "right" places deacon

...maeflowers
 Amandasanurse
Msg: 278
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:45:21 PM
I do too! It's so funny considering the shit we went through when we were younger for being "white" and having a funny hair color! I like my hair now...it's finally grown on me. However, like so many others...I wish i could tan :(
 bk0x45
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/24/2008 11:27:57 PM

However, like so many others...I wish I could tan

Why? And risk ruining your looks? Or increase your chances of skin cancer?

Just be happy with being better looking than at least 90% of the female population, and not worry so much about tanning. And stay out of the sun, it's really not good for you in so many ways.
 spuderoo
Msg: 280
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 6:34:14 AM
iv been red twice now and i cant get enough of it ,reds have so much more fun im sure of it! plus its great coz u find the men from the boys seen as tho theyr like urg wot you died your hair that colour for when it looks really nice. haha gutting x
 Older_N_Wiser
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 9:51:21 AM
As a child I hated having curly red hair. Looking like little orphan Annie! But now....I am proud to be a natural red complete with the curls, freckles and blue eyes.
 bigshrek
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 9:59:42 AM
Natural Red is far sexier than red dye...but at least they're not dying it BLONDE, that's so far overdone that it's not funny. Most women who dye it blonde look like cheap trailer trash, IMHO. For examples, just think...Hillary Clinton...Lindsey Lohan (who NEVER should have left red)...or Jaime Pressley. Or any broad with dark eyebrows that goes blonde...EWWWWWWWW
 bullielover62
Msg: 283
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 10:30:11 AM

Especially if the "dots" are in ALL the "right" places......

...I'm sure all the dots on miss bullie are in the "right" places deacon

Thanks miss Mae....

*grabs hold of purse sized mirror and heads to the loo....

YUP! They're in ALL the *right* places.... and some that have left me wondering how the fook the sun got there..... Must've been from mah drinkin' daze.... er days.....

And knock it off about the dye.... *Some* of us have no choice at this age..... It's either that or look like Aunt Grizzelda and her grizzie head of grey.....

*Grizzie is gone now, so it's kewl to blaspheme...
 Amandasanurse
Msg: 284
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 8:31:17 PM
I know, I know....It's just no fun glowing in the sun ;) I need sun glasses just to look at myself.
 MAPT
Msg: 285
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 8:42:12 PM

Could care less if a man likes my red hair unless he's the one stroking it, washing it, gazing at it or pulling it!!

And the freckles? Just a way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon... connecting the dots....

with his tongue....

I did NOT just say that.

Damn..I just spilled my beer

OP..I love Red heads..especially the ones who like to play connect the dots

MAPT
 Sanguis Dominus
Msg: 286
Red heads...
Posted: 8/25/2008 11:11:30 PM
Simone Simmons from Epica.

'Nuff said.
 BigDaddyJinx
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 12:34:29 AM
Redheads rule my universe...*drools*

Their look, their scent, their milky white skin...ZOMG...droolin' all over myself here...

Cold shower callin', be right back.
 MP31971
Msg: 288
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:12:56 AM
I know, I know....It's just no fun glowing in the sun ;) I need sun glasses just to look at myself.
You talk about being a redhead like it's a bad thing. If you glow in the sun then you must glow in the dark which means you'll never need a flashlight again. :D
 Jazzythecat
Msg: 289
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 3:15:11 AM
Less then 10% of the worlds population has red hair. In the USA only 2% are redheads. Scottland has the most red heads.

Red hair is rare, because it's a recessive gene. It's actually a mutated blonde hair gene. So red heads are really blondes in disguise. Two red headed people can only have red headed off spring.

There are 3 genes for red hair...RR...Rr..rr....they make up those with carrot top, auburn and strawberry blondes.

The rarest eye color for a red head to have is brown eyes. Those with the brown eyes don't have freckles.
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 8:18:32 AM
...Every single person in my family has dark hair, dark eyes and I was the only redhead...I have hazel eyes, more green during the day. Thank goodness my Grandmother had red hair and green eyes otherwise we would have all wondered where in the hell did I get my colouring from considering I come from a Metis backgound.

...maeflowers
 stanstet
Msg: 291
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 9:15:00 AM
Hi..

Jazzythecat.. interesting post on red hair. Thank you.

The thing is.. both my brother and I are redheads.. both with brown eyes.. and we both have freckles. Because my brother has no problem with tanning.. his freckles are much darker than mine.
 Jazzythecat
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 10:45:26 AM
About those brown eyes. They have what is called tortois shell brown eyes...they are the ones with freckles. The ones with dark brown eyes have a different skin color..more olive undertones to them. Those types will tan, because they have a latin heritage to them. Protugual has many red heads with brown eyes that tan and have no freckles.

Years ago I started researching red hair, because we have 3 in the family, who were born to brunette parents. So we were trying to figure how that happens. Seems it's skips a generation or two. All 3 of us redheads have different color eyes, different shade of red hair and skin colors. It's weird the way the genes line up.

I am a red head (have four different shades of it) with dark brown eyes and I tan. My mother and bro have dark brown hair and my dad has black hair. Can't find who on my dads side had red hair, but genetically is has to be there.
 neo~hippie
Msg: 293
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 11:11:10 AM
dane x im glad im not the only one..brown hair reddish beard
 Thoap
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 12:22:05 PM
So, if we were to use logic (I know that it's frowned upon in the states under the current administration, but bear with me...) , I've heard that one of the reasons men like redheads is because they are good in bed (supposedly). It is also said that women that are batshiat crazy are good in bed. Are you following me here? There could be a connection that redheads are batshiat crazy... I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE -- so don't start with the hate mail... I'm just saying that further research is warranted on this subject.

Interested plan participants can contact me at...
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:28:26 PM

So, if we were to use logic (I know that it's frowned upon in the states under the current administration, but bear with me...) , I've heard that one of the reasons men like redheads is because they are good in bed (supposedly). It is also said that women that are batshiat crazy are good in bed. Are you following me here? There could be a connection that redheads are batshiat crazy... I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE -- so don't start with the hate mail... I'm just saying that further research is warranted on this subject.

It's all based on the individual redhead sweetie. Maybe we are more passionate and more sensitive to pain and pleasure. A woman that is mature and has self control, will be outwardly civilized, and save that passion for private time when it's really useful.
 MountainTX
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:34:50 PM
Redheads are hot however hot comes in every color hair, and I understand that anyone can be a redhead, or any other color these days. I like it when the carpet matches the drapes whatever color hair she has.
Maybe thats why so many ladies shave completely so your not able to tell if its their true color or not.
What gets me is I like freckles, they are sexy to me, no matter what the hair color. They are not a requirement just an extra goodie to enjoy. I noticed on one red head I dated that I could feel a lot of the freckles as I stroked her skin. I could even feel the realy pale ones that never saw the light of day and were near impossible to see. I took great joy in being the Great hunggry freckle hunter, kissing and licking all I could find. I could even find them in the dark. She said I was lying that I couldn't feel them, she tested me blindfolded and I proved it. I could even find some of the small ones, I never did finish kissing every one of them.
There are a number of redheads here that are smokin hot.
 MY OH MY
Msg: 297
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 1:34:59 PM

Seems it's skips a generation or two.

Like everything, can skip generations, like twins, but doesn't necessarily. My gggggggrandmother was captured by Native Americans and the chief of the group adopted her because she had red hair. This is my father's side of the family and he had red facial hair, his hair on his head was pretty much black. His mother had red hair etc. etc. on up. Now my mom had auburn hair and her father had red hair. My big sister and brother have the red red color of hair. My sister had two red heads, a boy and a girl. My brother had a brown haired son and an auburn haired daughter. My younger brother has more of the brown hair and tans but some red facial hair, he has a red headed son and a blond daughter. Now my oldest has a dark blond hair color, but red beard and reallllly fair skin. I bought him a tee shirt that says, "warning, do not expose to light." My middle son has the brown hair with freckles and tans and my youngest is a girl with some red tones in her hair and the fair complexion with freckles. I expect my daughter's hair will get more red or more auburn colored as she matures. I know that my hair was more of a brown when little and got redder as I got older and now I have been told it looks strawberry blond. I still have tons of different shades of reds, browns, orange, and white mixed up in there.

Point is, seems on both sides of my family the red was in every generation.
 Amandasanurse
Msg: 298
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 4:58:24 PM
About the eye color thing and freckles...that can't be true BECAUSE....

I happen to be a red head with brown eyes AND freckles. I actually have far more freckles than me redheaded sisters who have blue eyes.

Where did you hear it? I'm just interested....maybe i'm a mutated, redhead ;)
 stanstet
Msg: 299
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 5:12:50 PM
Hi..

Actually.. I have dark brown eyes.. as does my brother. My brother is a pale redhead in the winter. My sister is the one with the 'Spanish' olive skin.

Jazzythecat.. it sounds like very interesting research you have done. I have heard that the ancient Vikings (not the Minnesota ones.. kidding) also had red hair.
 Amandasanurse
Msg: 300
Red heads...
Posted: 8/26/2008 6:02:20 PM
Oh wait....my mom and little brother are also brown eyed redheads with freckles...
It is weird how some have freckles and some don't AND how many different shades can be in a single family. My mom, two sisters, me, and a little brother all have red hair and different shades; although my little brother's is pretty darn close to mine.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Red heads...