Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXIST      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sirk1
Msg: 51
view profile
History
DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXISTPage 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Yes, it does exist.

No you cannot reach it with your tongue... but...

You can stimulate above the clitoris with your tongue while at the same time stimulating the g-spot with your finger. Nothing like having a woman gush all over your face.
 mich_mix02
Msg: 52
DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXIST
Posted: 6/1/2007 12:53:02 PM
Its actually two points at opposite ends. The key phrases are:
"G, That was amazing...."
or
"G...are you done yet?"
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/27/2007 12:53:28 PM
The G-Spot is real, and is a region on the upper/front wall of the vagina which is especially sensitive. In some women it is very near the surface of the vaginal wall, and easy to reach/stimulate. In other women, it is buried deeper, and more difficult to reach/stimulate. If you can't find it with the head of your penis, or your finger tips, try one of those dildos which have the tip bent up a bit. Doggie style sex makes it easier to reach the G-Spot, as does having the woman on top, and letting her control the action more. Missionary style makes it pretty much impossible to reach the G-Spot, as it puts the action on the back wall of the vagina...not the front wall.
 john52758
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2007 1:11:44 PM
Yes. I've used my middle finger inserted in her vagina palms up. Bend you finger a bit and slide your finger in about 2 -3 inches feeling the "roof". It feels like a little harder or rougher than what surrounds it. Rub with slight pressure either back and forth, or in a small circular motion. Make sure she's wet. And keep at it, don't stop. Just keep asking your lady how it feels best. ... Oh, and TRIM YOUR NAILS!

Happy Orgasming

Thus endeth the lesson.....
 CallmeJewels
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/27/2007 2:46:12 PM
Tell you a secret MEN! Had one guy not ever wanting to give oral...hell he got me going in seconds, yes seconds with reaching my Gspot!

IF you don't know where it is....do your homework! She will thank you again and again....osssssssssssss!
 Chivo_diablo
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/27/2007 3:04:22 PM
Yes it does. No it's not hard to find and it would be a very good idea to figure it out.
 Fun_Guy_Likes_To_Dance!
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/27/2007 3:47:47 PM
Definitely exists! The thing I like about fingering the gspot on the right partner is the squirting part yummy (big smile)
 lks rocknroll
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/27/2007 4:47:31 PM
i was always told the spot turns into a sailors hat right before the explosion ,,,,i guess im a pro just learned 3 yrs ago
 Alyssia
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2007 5:29:38 PM

G point is real or fiction????????
Where the hell is it?? Frustrated not knowing.

male or female g spot r u wondering about?
 vstarcruiser
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/27/2007 6:45:58 PM
The G-Point really exists, I have been there many times, and never failed to get satisfaction.

There is no bar in all Philippines with such friendly and good looking staff.
Swedish operated and owned, G-Point prides itself on taking care of you with customer friendly service, electric atmosphere, great music, delicious food and a selection of drinks unrivalled in all Manilas Bars.
Located in the centre of the Ermita tourist belt, G-Point offers a friendly venue to party the night away. Enjoy playing pool on the challenge pool table against a number of expatriate and local sharks (stay away from a one eyed dwarf named Emilio) and some of the Hottest Filipino Ladies.
G Point offers a great venue to party the night away or spend the day out of the pressure cooker that is Manila. All the energy of the Filipino life comes out in Manila at night. At the G Point they will keep you supplied with drinks, relaxed and ready to enjoy all the fun and excitement that Philippines nightlife has to offer.
G Point has an extended happy hour- twelve noon until eight in the evening, you may not survive, but your wallet will, they are open late.
If you need accommodation just see the Bar Supervisors Myles, Lyn or Edna and they will be happy to make your reservation nearby and get you special discounted G Point rates.

Just tell them Hal sent you and ask for the Around the World Special. Look it up
gpointmanila
 reallyfun
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/27/2007 7:22:17 PM
Question when I was with my lady friend she would tell me when I hit her G-Spot that she felt like she had to Pee is that normal. I've been with a number of women and only 3 of the girls I was with ever said that to me. But they never had a problem with the Big O. Because I love to give Oral. But how do you know if she is going to pee on you when she says that is what it makes her feel like. I don't want a golden shower...sorry not into that stuff.

Ken
 wodehousefan2
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/27/2007 7:33:48 PM
Be sure she pees before the sex starts.
 sex_artist
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/27/2007 7:59:09 PM
Hint! the fluid from a pee smells like urine and looks yellowish.... the fluid from g-spot stimulation is clear and smells sweet.... not like urine.....

and if you invest some time and energy finding the g-spot... actually more an area than spot... you will be able to give some of the best organisms possible to your woman.... and i can tell you from experience.... the intensity is teriffic

Happy O's everyone....... btw.... do a yahoo search on g spot and images and you can get lots of pics to help the process!!!!

Winnipeg Sex Artist
 MaG_RET
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2007 8:31:04 PM
The sensation that she has to pee is common. As the following post said, be sure she takes care of that before sex. Then if she tells you she feels like she has to pee just ignore it and keep working the spot... things will get better if you're at the right place.
More in the attached link, but I wasn't able to get comfortable with his positioning the woman face down and using the thumb... seemed more like a medical procedure than we liked. The "come here" motion with the fingers is fine, lady on her back, and allows a little oral too.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
 tomboygirly
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/27/2007 8:48:36 PM
Hon, it's for real.. If you can find it.. You'll know...
 FamicomFan
Msg: 66
Eating her G-spot
Posted: 9/27/2007 9:16:21 PM
I have tried it a couple of times and never found it....help meeeeeee!
 lilnursemama
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 9/28/2007 2:59:34 AM
if you have a magic stick, you'll have no problem finding it!!!
 whirlybird3
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/28/2007 3:15:44 AM
The G-Point. It's in the attic. Third trunk on the left. Next to the old Knight Rider lunchbox, box of old 8mm movies, and dad's wedding dress.

Seriously though, I think its location is on Google Maps now. Satellite pictures and all.
 imkimmi
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/28/2007 7:35:58 AM
Yah know.. I THOUGHT I knew where mine was at,, "untilllll" one fine young gentleman (and you know who you are ) showed me where it REALLY was, and OMG! It was the ONLY time that I have actually ummmmmm (squirted) EVERYWHERE over and over... no one else has been able to achieve that b4, I didnt even realize I could. Shocked the HELL out of me!!! That set the bar REALLY high for me know!!! By the way... Thank you (you know who) for those occasions!!
 twinkletoes007
Msg: 70
Eating her G-spot
Posted: 9/28/2007 8:42:06 AM
All women are different. A lot of it comes with age. There is nothing wrong with your question, but maybe your females you chose. From what I have heard its not that uncommon. Never had that problem just since some folks on here are being rude to your qustion I would show you some support good luck I'm sure there is someone who can help you out!!!
 vstarcruiser
Msg: 71
Eating her G-spot
Posted: 9/28/2007 2:01:00 PM
I'll risk being deemed off topic and repeat an oft told riddle.

What is the difference between a g spot and a golf ball?

Answer..... A man will spend 15 minutes looking for the golf ball.
 Amersith
Msg: 72
Eating her G-spot
Posted: 9/30/2007 7:24:26 AM
if the spot didnt exist editors of cosmo wouldnt spend so much time trying to teach women to find it themselves. simple thing, in and up with woman on her back, fast flick of fingers. pretty simple i thought. like one of the very first comments said, wall of the stomach. using your free hand to apply pressure between her tummy and pelvis helps a f*ckload too.
 marshw
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/30/2007 7:27:17 AM
It DEFINITELY EXISTS! And if you figure out how to stimulate it your lovers will be very hesitant to leave you.
M.
p.s. it can be stimulated from the anus also. Yea Baby! Yea!
 marshw
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/30/2007 7:29:01 AM
This pretty well sums it up.

You can stimulate above the clitoris with your tongue while at the same time stimulating the g-spot with your finger. Nothing like having a woman gush all over your face.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Bravo!
 restlessbreed10
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2007 10:53:17 AM
yes in deed it does.. and its a great thing for you guys out there to try to be patient and unselfish and locate that "magic button" that will keep your woman "cuming " back again and again. with my most recent 'EX" we expierenced some of the most mind blowing (and groin) sex that you could ever imagine. see, with us im long (not bragging im making a point here) and curved like a banana so i had the uncanny ability to not only hit her G SPOT but her clit as well. and doing that i could make her cum some 20 to 30 times in a long night session. some 5 minutes or more in length. and even passing out. one time i even called 911 cause she wouldnt come to. (not one of my finest moments) try to explain that one to the people in uniform. anyhow, guys what you put in to your lovin is exactly what your gonna get back. so take some time look for that lil magic button she wont usually mind the time you spend lookin trust me on that. the way she will start lookin at you will be priceless .
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > DOES THE G-POINT REALLY EXIST