Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scottish56
Msg: 51
OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hi driedfisheater glad to hear from you and look forward to seeing you

Only 34 people signed up with less than 2 weeks to go we need more people

put me down for dinner
 Moiraine
Msg: 52
view profile
History
OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27
Posted: 10/14/2007 5:45:56 PM
Hey Beth and Chris....sign me up for the Pool Party. I will join you for dinner as well. I have not had any tummy troubles with Local Heroes and during the playoffs I was eating there on a regular basis. Don't think I will wear a costume though....but you never know when the mood might strike me.....see you all then.
 fawnangel
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/14/2007 7:22:43 PM
34 eh....not very good Chris...you just are not trying hard enough...LOL

we know that there is always more come than that signs up...will be a great time I am sure.

We now have 12 people for dinner tho.....anyone else?

Beth
 bikerdad1
Msg: 54
Posted: 10/14/2007 8:54:39 PM
Well I can say this will be my first outting except when I stopped at the Friday card night 2 weeks ago, I have to say I had some great laffs, so to any ohter newbies, come on, if I can do it so can you...lol...oh ya leather sniffer eh Beth.,...lol
 fawnangel
Msg: 55
Posted: 10/15/2007 4:31:13 AM
sniff sniff...did someone call me? LOL

I dooooooooo so much love the smell of leather..lol

Numbers are slow this month, could be because of the mix up when i did the reminders...so please let others know and tell them to sign up...or Charlie will be upset with Angel Chris...ROFL.

Seriouisly tho.....this is a great event to just get out and meet people without the pressure of wondering who I am going to talk with. As when you are over a table....(get your minds out of the gutter) there is always lots to talk about....lol

Oh another note....if someone is harrassing you...( me pinching your nipples doesn't count at harrassment here...LOL) please find me, Chris angel, Batom, Roundmidnight, Celticmist or actually almost anyone...tell them you are having a problem and get them help. That being said...I hope that I would be told about it and deal with it..etc for future events. no this has never happened to my knowledge at any of my events...but was told yesterday that sometimes people don't know who to go to.

A lot of people are surprised that I will hold events in my home.....the events in my home are just as safe as at Doolys or any other place....maybe even more so as I have more control over what happens. I tell the people that ask.....do you think that there if there was ever a problem the only thing I would have to do is whisper into one of several of men's ear and it would be solved very quickly.

Oh and that does not go for just events that I host....is any event....if you are having a problem...find someone and let them know....This is a great bunch of people...no need to be afraid something is going to happen that you don't want to happen.

Otay...that is enough of a ramble for a monday morning.

Beth
 Celticmist
Msg: 56
Posted: 10/15/2007 12:06:14 PM
If it makes any one feel more comfortable with what Beth said - I used to give harassment awareness sessions at work for several years and I definitely know what constitutes it.

I am fairly new going to and participating in these events although I have been on POF longer, and since I have been coming to these events I have never seen nor heard of harassment taking place, but yes I am sure it does. There are however more gentlemen at these events than not, and as Beth said finding help would be no problem at all.

I am looking forward to another night at Dooly's and will be charging up my camera batteries to catch the Halloween costumes. Come join the fun and meet some really terrific people with no worries other than making a few friends.

On a more serious note we have only 34 sign ups and that makes us only 1/3 of the way to Chris's goal of 100 to keep Mr. T happy- now you know we don't like it when Mr. T gets the grumps so start signing up.

And Please say hi to me - I get lonely when Beth has me slaving on the boards and I can't get around to meet people
 fawnangel
Msg: 57
Posted: 10/16/2007 4:34:29 AM
The numbers are slowly crawling...up to 37 and a dozen for dinner.

Otay...now...what is the update..where are we at for Tom's costume....Deb..did you get shopping? what do we need here peeps...inquirying minds needs to know.

Beth
 Gobrait
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/16/2007 9:13:44 AM
Didn't get a chance on the weekend, will go tonight after work and research it. I have to buy some birthday cards for some people I know anyway, so I'll kill two birds with one stone. LOL!
 fawnangel
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/16/2007 2:42:36 PM
Some more have signed up...yeaaaaa..up to 39....lol

Going to be nice to see you again Stephen.

I need to go by value village tomorrow...could stop in and see what they have for the costume......what do ya all think?
 Gobrait
Msg: 60
Posted: 10/16/2007 3:27:33 PM
Hey Beth, that's a good idea. I checked out another spot which is a bit expensive. We want to have fun and not break the bank! I'll check out Value Village too. I need a costume for me!
 fawnangel
Msg: 61
Posted: 10/16/2007 3:46:26 PM
Coolies.......actually will be Thursday...........tomorrow i bowl...if I am able.....

freezing is gone from my back..so pain is back...worse than before......and I didn't learn well....can't get the stove lit.......

thinking I am going to take the electric heater and go to bed.......maybe take the laptop with me.....maybe not.

nite nite all
 Celticmist
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/17/2007 6:52:00 AM
Up to 39 people - I can't believe people don't want to see Mr.T in that French Maid's uniform! It will be the 8th wonder of the world

We want to know though - should he or shouldn't he shave his legs for this entry into cross dressing.....Beth has offered to do the honours!
 fawnangel
Msg: 63
Posted: 10/17/2007 7:00:30 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i would not want to see his legs shaved...ROFL....hair legs are just too sexy on a man....just as sexy as a hairy chest...we can't shave the hair...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..no male should shave hair....ROFL

Beth
 Batom
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/17/2007 7:56:42 AM
nor will there be any cream difilatories...as a matter of fact the maid may become a butler if the numbers do not dramatically increase...
 fawnangel
Msg: 65
Posted: 10/17/2007 10:54:07 AM
cream difilatories? explain this one to the blond....lol

we are up to 40...lets go go goooooooooooooooooo....
 sandystar
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:22:27 AM
HI Beth..I am looking forward to a night out dinner and Dooleys..I really enjoyed the card night..It wa great..Any plans for a New Years Night?..
 fawnangel
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:24:45 AM
Yeppers...I am thinking about it...not sure what to do yet....would welcome ideas...

am actually thinking about a house party.......LOL...I mean like it is the POF drop in centre...we could just party there
 Please_ummmm_more
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:36:52 AM
New to the whole POF...and to Ottawa figure this pool night may be fun...I wont join for dinner but I would drop in for a game of pool
 fawnangel
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:47:44 AM
that is great.....is always a great night with great people
 funny*fish
Msg: 70
Posted: 10/17/2007 7:56:57 PM
yes, I am too confused about the "difilatories" word...sounds like daffy duck trying to say dipilitories lol, which is the word I assume you meant to say. lol. couldn't resist. Still looking for a costume. Maybe I can dress up as a large difilatory lol. Whatever that may be.
 fawnangel
Msg: 71
Posted: 10/17/2007 8:03:20 PM
hey Rachael...I am going to go shopping tomorrow.....value village and other places...you want to come.....we can meet up after work and do the dinner thing and shop and I will take you home....

I need to go to Value Village, Walmart, Costco and groceries.

I need a good slut top....LOL
 funny*fish
Msg: 72
Posted: 10/17/2007 8:06:40 PM
Cool. I actually have to do the grocery thing too. Send me an email.

Unfortunately, I don't have any of my 80's clothes left, or I'd lend you a top Beth.

I won't do the dinner, because I heard mention of food poisoning, and after the last 2 days of being suddenly ill from what I thought was food poisoning, I'm kinda scared to eat out anywhere now lol. But I'll be there in costume after!
 fawnangel
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/17/2007 10:28:59 PM
One person had problems...noone else has said anything....but many have stepped forward to say they have stomach problems and have no problmes.....I actually am like that...I eat out very carefully.

So don't be afraid to come to dinner.
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 74
Posted: 10/18/2007 1:31:48 AM
woooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo

we are up to 43 people now.........we need only 57 more so come on everyone , where are you all ????
we had 75 last time so where are all those people hiding out?
i know everyone had a good time last time so i am expecting to see all of you out again this time................
don't let me down now, i will be in big trouble with tom if i dont meet the 100 quota this time...........lol

so come on out everyone and sign up for pool night, you will have a blast , it is also a halloween party night...........and i think there will be a few interesting costumes to see , from what i am reading that is what is looks like anyway........lol

OK NOW I KNOW THERE ARE MORE OF YOU OUT THERE WHO WANT TO COME TO POOL NIGHT, SO DON'T BE SHY AND PLEASE SIGN UP.....YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME..............

i'm looking forward to seeing everyone again....................

WOOO HOOO!! ONLY 9 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL THE BIG NIGHT!!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE

CHRIS
 Batom
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/18/2007 4:53:26 AM
I imagine I have misspelled the word...however what I was trying to say certainly sounds like "difilatory" it is a lotion for removing hair...not a product that I use since my hair departs on it's own accord ( and no that doesn't mean it has it's own Honda automobile)
And yes Rachelle...if you feel the creativity flowing you could dress as a bottle of "Nair"...but you will be expected to keep your distance...just in case I dress like "Chewbacca"
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27