Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 126
OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
ok , only one more sleep until the big night!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ok what is this?? tom i was looking forward to seeing you in your costume as well..............since stan won't be there, i have to laugh at someone.....

i even got my wings for this event.........i have to live up to the ANGEL status you know...

however.............there is only 63 people signed up.........and i am gonna be in deep.... s h i t , if we don't get 37 more people signed up!!!

so come on now fishies....where are you?............i know you all want to come out for a good time.............
there will be some great prizes given out at the event and you don't want to miss that.....
so let's get those fingers on the sign up button....

our goal is still 100!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i am hoping to see more fishies sign up tonight...........!!!

wow i am so looking forward to tomorrow night.......it's gonna be a blast to see everyone in costume.........and even i may have to bring a camera....LOL...

you never know.........and of course you all know that this is a great way to meet people the "easy" way, with "no pressure" except to have a good time.....!!

so i do hope to see you all there

chow for now my friends ...........and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

chris.........
 Hannah_007
Msg: 127
view profile
History
OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27
Posted: 10/26/2007 4:06:43 PM
Sorry I can't make it this time. I have another event to go to. I had such a great time at the last party. It was a lot of fun. I will definitely be at the next one. Have a great time!!!
 rawdpvce
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2007 7:22:18 PM
You can count me in as well, and for those ladies who like to solve riddles try this one:
"I will be whom I state I will be"
Who am I?
 fawnangel
Msg: 129
Posted: 10/26/2007 10:16:22 PM
This is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun.....the last sleep before pool night....

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 roundmidnight
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2007 10:57:15 PM
Chris, you only need 36 now!

I will be coming, but as The Ghost of Stan. You may not see me, but should a ball magicaly sink into a pocket, well it's gonna be just me helping people out. I will be a friendly ghost. oooOOOOooooOOOooo......
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 131
Posted: 10/27/2007 12:39:01 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

last sleep until the big night........

ok stan i will be watching for you and the magic ball.....lmao

i'll be wearing my wings so you never know what can happen with an angel around....

so we only need 36 more................do you think we are gonna make it?....

well it is worth a shot....

but we have a pretty good crowd for tomorrow night so it should be quite a fun night of pool and halloween partying............

ok so i will see you all there tomorrow night.....and i will see everyone who is going to LOCAL HEROES for dinner there....

chow for now my friends

CHRIS_ANGEL..........................
 Gobrait
Msg: 132
Posted: 10/27/2007 6:14:10 AM
OOOOOOOO, the Ghost of Stan!!!!!!! Good thing you're wearing your angel wings Chris!

I checked my costume last night and made my adjustments. Had to cancel the fishnets, they weren't working, so I'll use another pair of stockings.

Hey Beth, did you warn Local Heroes about all the ghouls and goblins showing up to eat????????

Loves2dance99
Msg: 133
Posted: 10/27/2007 6:56:46 AM
Wow looks like a a great crowd for tonight. Even though I had a great time last time I can't be 2 places at once, my clone is out for repairs. Sorry I can't make it bcause it is Halloween dance night at Prinzo's. Hope to see ya all next time !

Loves2dance99
 fawnangel
Msg: 134
Posted: 10/27/2007 7:26:01 AM
I did contact Local Heroes yesterday and told them that we were doing a halloween party...they laugh and said we would not be the only ones....lol

I am just getting up...have to get around..pick up some more gift certificates and prizes and am going to get a Halloween cake from Costco....

I will check back laters

Beth
 fawnangel
Msg: 135
Posted: 10/27/2007 10:43:50 AM
Okies.....I think I have spent the last 2.5 hours running around in the rain doing the last minute things for tonight.....So this is what I have planned.

The following is a list of prizes that we have to give out tonight...some for costumes some just door prizes......

$50.00 Gift Certificate from SAAB Salon & Spa
$50.00 Gift Certificate from Kinki Restaurant
$50.00 Gift Certificate from Mambo Restaurant
$25.00 Gift Certificate from Elgin Street Diner
$25.00 Gift Certificate from Collection/Bar 56
2 Doolys Pool Memberships Valued $16.05 each
3 Walmart Gift Cards Valued at $10.00 Each
4 Tim Hortons Gift Cards Valued at $5.00 each

Now...I also have gotten a big Halloween cake from Costco

Remember when you pay me make sure you get your chocolate bar treat and ticket...so you will be able to win any prizes.

I think we will judge the costumes around 11:00 ....but none of the other hosts will speak with me today so I cannot confirm that one way or other ....other than that is my feeling...LOL....why don't you tell us what time you think the judging should be.

Beth
 scottish56
Msg: 136
Posted: 10/27/2007 10:54:41 AM
between 1030 and 1100 sounds good to me gives everyone time to get there
 funny*fish
Msg: 137
Posted: 10/27/2007 12:50:35 PM
Looking forward to it....getting my costume together.....man, I love Halloween, my fave time of the year bouahhahahah! ....there isn't a pumpkin emoticon.
 Gobrait
Msg: 138
Posted: 10/27/2007 1:21:50 PM
Hey Beth, I think a couple of the co-hosts are indisposed. So I vote for around 11 too.

I'm just getting ready and will see you guys at Local Heroes soon! This is going to be a really fun night for the goblins, ghosts and ghouls!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

fawnangel
Msg: 139
Posted: 10/27/2007 1:28:21 PM
I am heading out the door....all dressed up as a slut...forget I had to stop in for meds....lol..I have guts eh?

see you in a bit.

Beth
 CHRIS_ANGEL
Msg: 140
Posted: 10/27/2007 4:00:30 PM
well everyone........it looks like this angel is not going to be able to make it out tonight............i am so dissapointed that i will not be able to be there to see everyone in costume, but it looks like the flu bug has got me down .....the tummy is just not feeling right, so i need to stay near the washroom tonight folks,..........i'm so sorry!!!!!!!!!

i was so looking forward to this night, and now me the one with the 100 quota is not going to be there...............

but i will be there in spirit.....................so everyone will have an angel by their side tonight.......

here's wishing everyone a fantastic night and a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

chow for now my friends and i will see everyone another time.........

take care everyone

chris :
 snuggleupagus
Msg: 141
Posted: 10/27/2007 5:10:02 PM
I was at the september event and enjoyed myself. Did'nt think I'd be able to make it to this one but I should be there around 9:30 pm :)
 laser200
Msg: 142
Posted: 10/27/2007 10:01:50 PM
Great Event , Lots of Fun !!...Met some nice people , POF at its best ,
Thanks to Beth and the other hostes's that worked to organize the evenning!
Can't wait to see the pics ... there were some Awesome Costumes worn Tonight !
 Gobrait
Msg: 143
Posted: 10/27/2007 10:44:26 PM
Thanks to everyone who came out, especially the angels who helped Beth and me. The costumes were fantastic! There will be some very interesting pics posted, please anyone who took pics email Beth and she'll allow you access to load yours.

Great time!!!!!

orchidtoday
Msg: 144
Posted: 10/28/2007 5:30:52 AM
Wow. Thanks for a wonderful time last night. It was amazing. A lot of wonderful costumes and people.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm all chocolate out!
And my long suffering partners ...thanks for not hitting me over the head for not even hitting the ball. And talking about hitting over the head .... ummm.... sorry.... dracula.... didn't expect a salad dressing to fell you. LOL Or for my aim to actually connect. :)

Hope the next party is not on a Sens night...hint...hint.
 fawnangel
Msg: 145
Posted: 10/28/2007 7:04:23 AM
I would like to thank everyone for coming out last night. And a big hug and extra thank you to deb.....I would of totally lost it last nigth if it wasn't for you.

I am having troulbe with my new system ...vista does not want to recongize my camera...if anyone is around that can help me out I would appreciate it.

I think I do have it on my laptop...will fire that up and see if I can get them that way and upload them later today.

Beth
 rawdpvce
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:13:05 AM
Thanks to Beth and all who organized the event!

It was great!!! What a great group of POFers. Every group I played with I enjoyed meeting, even "little white lies" (lol), who found my ultimate weakness. Cathy was sooo wrong about the "stake through the heart thing", that is so yesterday (at least two hundred years).

Can't wait to see the pics, and see everyone again next month.
Count Von Happy
 orchidtoday
Msg: 147
Posted: 10/28/2007 8:51:28 AM
Hey... Count Dracula..... what do you mean....even... lol

Beth, maybe I can give you a hand with the pic later....like on Tuesday.
 Sentinel Wolf
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2007 1:11:08 PM
Thanks to Beth and the others who made my first POF event a great one, although I'm pretty sure the "angel slut" was getting somewhat frustrated with my Kevlar vest and its inherent defensive "anti-nipple pinching" measures. For those who wondered, yes, that tactical vest is real body armour, albeit without the inserted trauma plates. As far as the "costume" went, that was about a third of the full kit.

All in all, although I didn't meet everyone there, thanks again. Looking forward to another event sometime.
 OTownFrenchy
Msg: 149
wohooo and wow what a great time...! :jump:
Posted: 10/28/2007 3:09:31 PM
i really enjoyed being in harmony
with my male security guard costume character ( and inner self)...
flirting IS So MUCH fun.....

john
 Gobrait
Msg: 150
wohooo and wow what a great time...! :jump:
Posted: 10/28/2007 3:53:41 PM
Flirty John, congrats on winning for your multitude costumnes. Also congrats to Jack Sparrow aka GentlemanRogue (yes, I knew which profile you were). And then our most original "Little White Lies" Laura!!!

Beth, you are very welcome! As you know I am always ready to help anyone. It's what I do.

Klaus, nice to meet you and your Kelvar vest! It was good protection against Beth.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > OTTAWA - HALLOWEEN AT DOOLYS POOL PARTY OCTOBER 27