Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Must not do drugs....?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kittenshere
Msg: 401
Must not do drugs....?Page 17 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
there is alwzsy someone who will try to start an argument conerning theads. u all behave and everyone knows pot is an illegal drug. the people who are disagreeeing with it are more than likely users themselves or know of someone close to them that is. thats why they defend it. everyone quit the fighting about it becuase everyone knows what is meant by the term DRUGS ...and it aint cigarettes and alcohol. now everyone behave.
 hdhighway
Msg: 402
view profile
History
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 3:15:28 PM
kittenshare - I had to block you because you contacted me with your weak arguments last night and you were not nice. That is why I blocked you - now who are you to say be nice? Then when you were blocked you had your girlfriend play her games with me. Behave? Please - I had POF check all my emails that were sent and recieved as well as the IM because of your girl friends threats. They know exactley how well you behave. Try not to talk with me directly here or elsewhere - if you have any sense and want to stay on here, just leave me alone.
 kittenshere
Msg: 403
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 3:17:06 PM
hd i did not contact u...u sent me mail being a total jerk and i simply responded. so tell it like it really is ok. u contacted me first. all i did was respond. and i am not a mean person. jsut becuase u disagree on the drug thing does not make me a mean person. so quit ur whinning and i do not care if u blocked me . i have no intentions on ever replying to ur mean messages u send to me. so feel free to unblock me or not..doesnt really matter. be safe
 hdhighway
Msg: 404
view profile
History
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 3:37:43 PM
Oh for Christ sake - no sense at all - Look, I do not know you - I do not want to know you - Look back on this post and others and try to explain yourself - here you called a very nice lady stupid and uneducated - and do not think anything about it. You are not very nice. POF undoubtedly agrees, they have the record - NO I WILL NOT UNBLOCK YOU please do not use the forums to follow me around and bait me.
 kittenshere
Msg: 405
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 5:09:05 PM
i do not have a girlfirned so if u were contacted by somene else other than me when i responded to ur rude and unwarranted email to me...... well i had nothing to do with it. i guess its someone else u made mad. i was looking at ur post and apparentlty u try to start fights with everybody. ur personality is in the dumpster. maybe pof should look at ur remarks to others. i was shocked at rude u were to so many other people on here. you try to make it the other persons fault and ur the one who starts it all. go figure.
 weaselontoast
Msg: 406
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 5:27:33 PM
My, my, children. Sounds like someone's on DRUGS. This is a great way to get a thread deleted, please don't stop now...we can only hope.
 cocytus
Msg: 407
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 7:38:31 PM
For everybody that uses drugs that's "successful"......there are many more that are not.

I used to get high and I knew that was true then.
I'm having a hard time understanding why people who are getting high NOW can't seem to come to grips w/ that fact.

Having said that...should drugs be legalized?
In my opinion,yes.
There are too many people in prisons for relatively minor offenses and too much time is being wasted trying to stop something that people will get anyway.

Will legalizing drugs make things better?
Nope.
IMHO, things will be about the same.
Perhaps a little worse.
No way of telling.

Would I date somebody that uses drugs regularly now?
No.
The negatives would far outweigh the positives.
 forum101
Msg: 408
view profile
History
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/11/2008 10:28:22 PM
people who use drugs are trying to escape from something, depression, anxiety. that alone signals to me to keep away from people like that. I dont need their problems in my life. Drugs kill. and unless you are under the care of a doctor, they are illegal. That is the way it is, get over it.
 123carrie
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 1:49:59 PM
In my previous post, I did not mean that I did not have an opinion on illegal drug use. I do....Drug abuse costs the American public millions of dollars each year. The cost to care for people addicted to drugs, accidents/intentional injuries and deaths that result from drugs users and providers, as well as the cost of policing to find, arrest, prosecute and house drug dealers in prisons.

There is also a societal cost associated with caring for the families of people who are addicted to drugs and who cannot keep jobs to generate income to provide for their families while they are doing/selling or when they are incarcerated.

I do not want these types of problems in my personal life that dating someone who uses drug might bring and, therefore, do not want to meet or date anyone who uses drugs.
 kotkoj
Msg: 410
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 2:20:19 PM
Ya weed is a drug but it is a way better drug than the doctors push on you when your sick. Ya those are drugs too. that's why we call it the drug store. Allot of those legal drugs are just as harmful as weed. Ok Ya you got me weed is illegal. So your telling me you have never exceeded the speed limit while driving. You always wear your seat belt, you never J walked ya damn straight we all have. Those are illegal yet everyone still does that. What makes weed worse than those. Oh weed can harm you, well the lack of a seat belt can kill you. Like I already stated the effects of allot of prescription drugs are worse than weed. Also to everyone so against it have you ever tried it. Allot have, allot haven't. In my opinion if you haven't tried it you have no business saying how bad it is. Just go pop your prescription pills. How many people have overdosed because of weed. None well I don't know any anyways, I don't think it is posible. How many have died due to overdose of prescription pills. Well quite a few. Oh and now weed can be classified as a prescription drug does that make it any better. Let me guess if you have a prescription it's fine if you don't well it's not cause it's illegal, give me a break. Like I said everyone breaks the law at some point.
 supragurl
Msg: 411
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 2:25:26 PM
i consider it a drug

the only problem is that some people don't (although it IS legally considered a drug...), so this 'must not do drugs' requirement doesn't work. it seems that the majority of marijuana smokers do not consider their usage to be of a 'drug'.....
 Alisa711
Msg: 412
view profile
History
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 2:56:38 PM
Hell yes pot is a drug!!!! It's the least serious prob, but it's still a drug. I don't have a problem with ppl who smoke it once in a while, but I don't smoke it...haven't done it in years. I've had too much experience with ppl acting like the don't do drugs, just to find out that they really do....and I dont want or need to deal with the problems, irresponsibility and negative consequences that drugs bring. I suggest if you only smoke pot sometimes and dont see it as a problem then email the person your interested in...tell them you smoke it (how often, how much) and let them decide if they want further contact with you. But also say that prob most ppl who have "must not do drugs" on their profile still wont want to date you. Good luck with that!
 *Carpe_diem*
Msg: 413
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 3:11:45 PM

Let me guess if you have a prescription it's fine if you don't well it's not cause it's illegal, give me a break.
Sorry, that's just the way it is. Prescription = legal, cannabis or otherwise. If you are taking Valium without a prescription it is illegal, same for cannabis. This isn't about what other laws we may or may not break, it is about doing drugs and what each of us defines as drugs. If your definition of drugs does not fit mine and you do them (regardless of the reason), we aren't a match and we won't go down that road. Just as it is futile for me to persuade you that your particular views on this matter are incorrect, it is just as futile to try and persuade others that your views ARE correct.

The only break I'll give you is that the word 'allot' is spelled 'a lot' in the context you are using it. Bust up one too many there dude?
 lonemonkey
Msg: 414
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 3:57:47 PM
Cannibis is a drug. Contact restrictions on drug use is a good idea since many people have strong opinions against illegal drugs. The restrictions are a way of immediately filtering out drug use characteristics unlike our own at first glance. I wonder if perscription drug people think of their habit as applicable drug use? I would want to date someone with a similar sobrierty rate to mine. Why would a pot smoker want to date a not potsmoker anyhow?
 Ltkerk5
Msg: 415
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 4:00:46 PM
well im sure there are some pot smokers that have interests outside of pot smoking for one.
 cuddlelicious
Msg: 416
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/14/2008 6:46:10 PM
I understood it to mean any use of drugs for recreational purposes.
 Account Deleted
Msg: 417
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/15/2008 8:01:13 AM
Must not do drugs...?

Drugs:

First of all Pot, Weed, Cannabis, Hemp - Whatever - is a Weed. It is a Plant that grows in the wild all over this wonderful planet. At best it is an Herb. Pot has PROVEN medical benefits and I for one can give testimony to being a Cancer Survivor because of Pot. No - Pot itself didn't 'cure' my cancer - BUT - (with my doctors knowledge) I smoked a joint of marijuana (not hash or oil - just pot) before and after every chemo treatment. As a result I did not lose any hair, I did not get sick, I was relaxed and had an appetite - THAT was extraordinarily beneficial in healing - not just the cancer but from the toxic chemo treatments.

Seems like a lotta people want to regurgitate a lot of 1980's propoganda and b.s. where this wonderful herb is concerned. Your fear is misplaced and misguided. The ONLY reason you fear pot is because the government (esp the US) is feeding you bul!sh.t .. and why are they doing that? Because # 1 they are too damned arrogant to admit they are wrong, # 2 they've not yet found a way to tax it and # 3 Pharmaceutical companies run the show and they sure as he!! get a lot more out of "you" buying: Percocets, oxycodeines, zoloft, prozac, valium, oh crap the list is endless!

Booze is a drug in liquid form - don't like that? tough its a fact. How many people do You know who've been hit and/or killed by a Drunk driver? How many of you drive drunk? Now compare that to "all" the marijuana induced fatalities and then lets have a real discussion.

By the way - my cancer was 25 years ago. After using the marijuana I did Not turn to harder drugs. I'll tell ya one more thing . that redneck boozer president would probly impress me a whole lot more if he gave a speach after a little puff rather than have in the boooze bag!

I agree with hd - if any of you nasties want to argue this with me in pm - go for it . .. my "block party" is looking for new members! lol
I do NOT consider pot a drug - its an Herb. While I won't date a cigarette smoker because of the direct impact on my health, a pot smoker is harmless and often lots of fun too! We can use the extra stock to weave some new jeans! lol

I really do wish people would speak Honestly, from an Educated viewpoint rather than regurgitating more b.s. - just cuz they said it was so in 1975 doesn't mean they were right!
Preferences:fffffffffffffffffffffffft eeeeeeeeee'er!

A.S.is

"We've come a long way baby!"
 nebula22
Msg: 418
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:37:09 AM
Another,,,BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!
This one is for a truely intelligent person... AlienSecret
Her intelligence is REFRESHING..
Iget so sick of these people that do not know or understand anything getting on here telling all of us what we should think, say and do.!!!
All I can say about those people is that they need to get a LIFE.!!!!
BRAVO..!!! To all the free thinkers who will not let the government lead them around by a ring in their nose like cattle...
 cocytus
Msg: 419
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 10:45:26 AM
^^^^^
Because she supports YOUR point of view...she's "intelligent?"
I smoked weed in the paste.
Quite a bit.
Found it to be occasionally enjoyable and usually so-so as far as effect.
Having said that, I have seen and can see where another person might not want a weedhead as part of their life.

Weed can make you lazy.
Distracted.
Not ambitious.
It's expensive.
And it DOES become at least psychologically addictive to most people.

Oh yeah...and it's currently illegal.

This doesn't say that prescription drugs and alcohol don't do the same.
But they also have the positive aspect of being LEGAL.

If you have to choose between a relationship and using drugs...of any type...then you are showing that you shouldn't BE in a relationship.
 wannashakeyourtree
Msg: 420
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 1:40:42 PM
the thing that I keep coming back to about Cannibis in particular is it's effect, even in small doses. It has the tendancy to be a perspective changing, or "awareness" catalyst. Think blue pill, red pill in the Matrix...

It's the kind of substance that turns sheep into thinkers...able to at least consider other possibilities. It can be something as simple as viewing yourself in a different light, or finally accepting that war is surely a business with tactics like false flag terrorism in play.

My point is...Pot is feared by corrupt bureaucracies for a reason, but not the reasons the Reagans gave...
 climbsagain
Msg: 421
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 1:47:45 PM
Yes that is a drug sir. Call it pot, call it weed, it is a drug. Believe it or not there are people that have to protect their career and families, or is it family and career. Anyway they do not want to risk everything for a person that smokes weed. Do people really still smoke weed? Your making this up?
 wannashakeyourtree
Msg: 422
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 1:53:19 PM
wow, speak of the devil and he appears...
 Annuvin
Msg: 423
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 1:57:41 PM
> what do people consider Drugs?? obviously someone with a daily heroin or coke
> habit is doing 'drugs'

Someone who has a daily dependency on illicit narcotics. I really don't think there is many ways to interpret it.

> but what about people who smoke cannabis? do you consider cannabis a drug?

Yes. I am not into dating potheads (or alcoholics for that matter).

> And if you use this contact restriction, why do you use it?

Probably because I see those with illicit drug dependancies as utter lowlife, and really have no use for them. Period.

I look for women that are going to enhance my life and make me aspire to be something better than I already am. Certainly I do not want to have a relationship with some junkie slag who's primary concern every day is where her next fix is coming from.
 Annuvin
Msg: 424
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 2:01:30 PM
> First of all Pot, Weed, Cannabis, Hemp - Whatever - is a Weed. It is a Plant that
> grows in the wild....

So is opium. Your point?
 ORCAANNA
Msg: 425
Must not do drugs....?
Posted: 2/18/2008 2:29:18 PM
I don't want to be a party-buster , but my daughter , my only daughter,being a recreational drug user, died of a drug overdose, at her boyfriends apartment. Why would I want anymore heart ache, in my already aching heart?? I am not into the politics of what is legal or not, or why certain people do drugs, and drink. All i do know is that drugs KILL!! As for me looking for a potential date on this site, that is one of my main requiements... that you do not do drugs. I want to relate to a man, not necessarily to his hallucinations, delusions, or illusions. I can deal with his frailities,I have my own., i don't do too well at the morgue, or at the funeral parlor..... and here i am, a former hippie from the late 60's. Been there too many times already!! To all you users... please, please .......be aware, and careful with your use. - sign me off with a Ph.D, in heart- ache!!
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Must not do drugs....?